Jericho Cancelled - CBS Can Kiss My Ass

Great Job CBS - You cancel a great show in Jericho, but CSI-Miami and the rest of the trash on your network stays.

I don't get it. You let a show go a full season then don't even give it another chance?? Meanwhile How I met Your Mother gets another year and we get more garbage reality shows. Pathetic

Great Job CBS - You cancel a great show in Jericho, but CSI-Miami and the rest of the trash on your network stays.

I don't get it. You let a show go a full season then don't even give it another chance?? Meanwhile How I met Your Mother gets another year and we get more garbage reality shows. Pathetic

How I Met Your Mother has much better ratings and is a comedy. Comedy's always seem to last longer.

Stay classy.

Enough world disaster shows for me, but I never saw it so I can't really comment on how good or how bad of a show it was.

Sorry for your loss Pat.

I will be po'd if Friday Night Lights is not brought back for a second season.

Viva La... House, How I Met Your Mother & Two And A Half Men!!!!

And these a$$e$ wonder why network viewership is down. They haven't a friggin clue. Jericho was doing quite well in the ratings then CBS gave it a 6 week "break". When it returned viewership had fallen off? (Duh! Wonder why?). You gave a HUGE promo for the last 2 episodes of the year then shut it down and leave everyone hanging? Nice job ahules. I for one refuse to watch any new CBS shows.

And these a$$e$ wonder why network viewership is down. They haven't a friggin clue. Jericho was doing quite well in the ratings then CBS gave it a 6 week "break". When it returned viewership had fallen off? (Duh! Wonder why?). You gave a HUGE promo for the last 2 episodes of the year then shut it down and leave everyone hanging? Nice job ahules. I for one refuse to watch any new CBS shows.

Did you hear about their new one? Jimmy Smits is a well off member off a family which owns sugar cane fields. Wow - how exciting.

CBS and the networks are a joke. You're exactly right....they put the show on hiatus for 6 weeks in its INAUGURAL season and wonder why viewers drop off when it comes back. People are sick of 5-6 weeks of repeats or these mid-season breaks and cliffhangers. They never gave this show a chance..... but hey, The Unit, one of the most unrealistic military shows ever made gets another chance. CBS is a joke as are the networks. With shows like The Shield, Rescue Me, Deadliest Catch and others, there's no need to watch network trash.

Did you hear about their new one? Jimmy Smits is a well off member off a family which owns sugar cane fields. Wow - how exciting.

CBS and the networks are a joke. You're exactly right....they put the show on hiatus for 6 weeks in its INAUGURAL season and wonder why viewers drop off when it comes back. People are sick of 5-6 weeks of repeats or these mid-season breaks and cliffhangers. They never gave this show a chance..... but hey, The Unit, one of the most unrealistic military shows ever made gets another chance. CBS is a joke as are the networks. With shows like The Shield, Rescue Me, Deadliest Catch and others, there's no need to watch network trash.

I couldn't agree more!!! Would you like to know what's replacing Jericho Weds nites at 8? I just KNOW you won't miss an episode. It's a reality show in which they put 40 kids in a New Mexico ghost town. The kids, without adult supervision mind you, then have to set up rules and govern themselves!! OOOOOO can't wait. I'm serious because it's OBVIOUSLY too stupid for someone to make up a joke about a show based on this. These ahules have not a friggin clue!!

I couldn't agree more!!! Would you like to know what's replacing Jericho Weds nites at 8? I just KNOW you won't miss an episode. It's a reality show in which they put 40 kids in a New Mexico ghost town. The kids, without adult supervision mind you, then have to set up rules and govern themselves!! OOOOOO can't wait. I'm serious because it's OBVIOUSLY too stupid for someone to make up a joke about a show based on this. These ahules have not a friggin clue!!

Adult Reality stars must be costing the networks too much money. What a JOKE. I tried watching the Unit - Terrible. I watched Numbers the first season - same crap every week. I attempted to stomach the CSIs and not only were they all the same, same story, same MO, same everything, the 'science' involved was a joke. Survivor and big brother sucks too. Add that to the fact that CBS' coverage of the NFL ABSOLUTELY SUCKS, from their pregame show, to their football play by play, to their lack of HD games. Nice job CBS....you've completely alienated a viewer.

Thank God for baseball season. For 7 months a year, it's always on. The Mrs. asks me what's on TV any given night from April-October, and the answer is always basball.

EXACTLY!! In the past couple years I've found myself watching the Tigers every night they're on, which this season is every game but one. It's so much more entertaining and relaxing than the crap on the networks.

GOB and Alk might be the only two people in the country who actually care.

My condolences, guys. I can sympathize. I'm apparently one of the few who enjoyed Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. It's gone, too.

Yes, I watched the first couple episodes, then quit because it sucked.

And, stop showing me your man-boobs, dammit.

That's the problem, you stopped with the first two episodes. I almost quit watching too be it got much better. I'll admit in the beginning the acting was shoddy at best but it was a great concept for a show and was getting even better when they pulled the plug.

Yes, I watched the first couple episodes, then quit because it sucked.

And, stop showing me your man-boobs, dammit.

it had started slow but really got going by midseason and by years end was excellent. It was like they were listening to all the complaints from the fans of Lost and making a point to not follow suit.

Oh well.......at least I had TJ Hooker for 7 years.

Nobody watched it compared to their other shows...

CSI, CSI Miami, and Without a Trace are in the top 10 shows almost every week...

And all garbage. I love CSI/CSI Miami. Everyone looks like a million bucks. They get DNA samples back in 3 hours. They always get their guys and crime lab personnel have weapons and do interrogations. In real life, the crime lab techs are 400lbs, it takes 6 months to over a year to get a DNA sample back from the lab, and the techs couldn't fire a gun if they want.

And all garbage. I love CSI/CSI Miami. Everyone looks like a million bucks. They get DNA samples back in 3 hours. They always get their guys and crime lab personnel have weapons and do interrogations. In real life, the crime lab techs are 400lbs, it takes 6 months to over a year to get a DNA sample back from the lab, and the techs couldn't fire a gun if they want.

Jericho, on the other hand, is REAL LIFE. :cussing:

:rl: all good points

this is why I watch dancing with the stars with such fervor. these are real stars dancing :rl:

Nonsense. They're both TV shows, created for entertainment. Nobody claimed CSI was a documentary.

FWIW - I hate the Miami one, too, mostly because of David Caruso. The Vegas one is great. I like the dry humor.

Nonsense. They're both TV shows, created for entertainment. Nobody claimed CSI was a documentary.

FWIW - I hate the Miami one, too, mostly because of David Caruso. The Vegas one is great. I like the dry humor.

ya like dry humor ehh? ever given thought to applying it to a messageboard ? :rl:

CBS is a joke as are the networks. With shows like The Shield, Rescue Me, Deadliest Catch and others, there's no need to watch network trash.

I hear you dude. I watch zero regular TV shows except for an occasional Law and Order. It's all crap and far from entertaining. Sports, a little Discovery Channel, History Channel, TLC, and some CNN are it. Every since they started releasing the HBO and FX series on dvd it's ruined any chance of watching the commercial laden garbage the regular networks put out. To me it's the difference the majors and the instructional league. And I really don't get the attraction with the "reality" shows. If that stuff is real, I'll find some fantasy to live in.

I hear you dude. I watch zero regular TV shows except for an occasional Law and Order. It's all crap and far from entertaining. Sports, a little Discovery Channel, History Channel, TLC, and some CNN are it. Every since they started releasing the HBO and FX series on dvd it's ruined any chance of watching the commercial laden garbage the regular networks put out. To me it's the difference the majors and the instructional league. And I really don't get the attraction with the "reality" shows. If that stuff is real, I'll find some fantasy to live in.

Law and Order is the only thing left I watch on a regular basis... I find that I leave discovery channel on a lot... I just hate all of these biker shows... when the hell did america become so interested in custom choppers?

Money talks... CBS most likely wasnt making money off the show... it got the boot...

There have been good shows that come and go becuase the majority doesnt latch onto them... its the nature of the business...

Lord of the Flies?

Law and Order is the only thing left I watch on a regular basis... I find that I leave discovery channel on a lot... I just hate all of these biker shows... when the hell did america become so interested in custom choppers?

Money talks... CBS most likely wasnt making money off the show... it got the boot...

There have been good shows that come and go becuase the majority doesnt latch onto them... its the nature of the business...

I hear you eC. If major network crap was all there was to watch I'd still probably watch a little of it, but when you can rent and archive a whole season of the Soprano's, The Wire, Rescue me, Deadwood, Six Feet Under, Carnivale, Oz, Rome, Big Love, Curb Your Enthusiasm, etc... for $5 on dollar day at the video store - I'll hopefully never watch another minute of regular cable or network garbage. And when HBO/FX sell the series to regular cable - they cut all the language and other stuff which dilutes it's value.

Archived