Just back from Star Wars

Jetman_67

I am following the advice from jetheelz and watching the original one right now with my son to refresh my memory! :)

i have to admit the first one of the original trilogy was the best! Also..a young Harrison Ford...growllll....he's not that bad now either! ;)

I am following the advice from jetheelz and watching the original one right now with my son to refresh my memory! :)

i have to admit the first one of the original trilogy was the best! Also..a young Harrison Ford...growllll....he's not that bad now either! ;)

Stupid people and their homemade lightsabers. When you think people cannot be any dumber, well...read on and see for yourself. This happened in the UK.

LIGHTSABRE SCRAP HORROR

Two people have been left with severe burns after their home-made Star Wars light sabre exploded and showered them in petrol.

Mark Webb and Shelley Mandiville are thought to have filled a fluorescent tube with fuel to imitate the screen weapon.

But their clothing caught fire during the mock fight in woodland near Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, leaving Mr Webb with 40% burns.

Police said both he and Ms Mandiville, 17, were in a critical condition in hospital in Chelmsford, Essex.

A spokesman said fire crews called to the woodland found the pair on the ground.

Police think they had been filming themselves at the time.

The latest Star Wars film, Revenge of the Sith, opened in Britain and the United States last week.

It broke the record for a single day's profits in North America, raking in a massive

Archived