So...I'm gonna be 30 this yr....

Smizzy

what is JetNation doing for my birthday? July 5th people....get planning someting. I want a party or a gift.

Get with the program, damn it.

F U - Welcome to the 30s club with the rest of us. You want a party...throw one yourself. We're too freaking tired to throw one anymore.

what is JetNation doing for my birthday? July 5th people....get planning someting. I want a party or a gift.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you on April 19th....Happy Birthday.

Wow, asking for a party and gifts is so wrong. Don't tell me, you want a cake too???

Besides, my birthday comes first! What am I getting?!!!

Ahhh well....it's the thought that counts...and who brought the elephant? Someone is gonna have to clean that mess and it isn't gonna be me.

Oh and thanks for force feeding me a ****ing cheese steak @ 6am MaxiePad...that was cool of you.

Mrs.T when is your birthday? I will jump out of a cake for you in my thong! I know myour husband won't mind...he bought me the thong last yr for my birthday.

I would wrap a bow around her for you, but every time i tie her up she starts squirming around and everything she wears comes off.

456126940_94dfe54faa_o.jpg

I would wrap a bow around her for you, but every time i tie her up she starts squirming around and everything she wears comes off.

456126940_94dfe54faa_o.jpg

why on earth ruin that body with boob tatoos,, ruins the shot with ink popping out, ,plus when she is 50 and going to kids wedding she will look real sharp with the ink peeking out of formal dress :confused:

why on earth ruin that body with boob tatoos,, ruins the shot with ink popping out, ,plus when she is 50 and going to kids wedding she will look real sharp with the ink peeking out of formal dress :confused:

Dude, you have to see some of the ink I come across, :eek:

Dude, you have to see some of the ink I come across, :eek:

Oh, I know,, I am just saying, I have talked to MANY a woman who regrets the ink in that one particular place, ,they say ruins all future fashions as you grow older and looks pretty bad on older woman..

again, tough on the graduation, wedding etc type special dress occasions

Archived