Epiphany

Jet Moses

I feel like I've had a few epiphanies, most couldn't be described and really only make sense in my own head. One thing I did realize is that there are 3 types of people in this world:

1) People that think too much. (This used to be me.)

2) People that don't think at all.

3) People that have found the right mixture of both. (The balance I'm trying to find.)

I've had one over the last few years.

All politicians regardless of party are useless filthy whores.

Yesterday confirmed it.

Again.

Ted Kennedy on Immigration-

1965: "The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs."

1986: "This amnesty will give citizenship to only 1.1 to 1.3 million illegal aliens. We will secure the borders henceforth. We will never again bring forward another amnesty bill like this."

2007: "Now it is time for action. 2007 is the year we must fix our broken system."

And King Idiot George the II is no better. We are in Iraq today because...? Anyone?

Bugg no offense, but are you trying to get this locked? This is a cool thread could you do us a favor and edit your post.

BTW Your post doesn't bother me in fact I agree with you, but for some reason it will bother others.

Bugg no offense, but are you trying to get this locked? This is a cool thread could you do us a favor and edit your post.

BTW Your post doesn't bother me in fact I agree with you, but for some reason it will bother others.

Understood. No more.

I had an epiphany this morning:

Although I don't care what people from other countries think of we American Citizens, I understand why, generally speaking, they think we are awful. We have become such whiney, spoiled, pretentious, entitled little biatches. There are counties where people are abducted from their bed's, in the middle of the nite, because they had the audacity to speak out against their government. What do we do? Complain about some restaurants policy on cooking temperature.

Like Max has said on several occasions, America is great. I love it.

I had an epiphany this morning:

Although I don't care what people from other countries think of we American Citizens, I understand why, generally speaking, they think we are awful. We have become such whiney, spoiled, pretentious, entitled little biatches. There are counties where people are abducted from their bed's, in the middle of the nite, because they had the audacity to speak out against their government. What do we do? Complain about some restaurants policy on cooking temperature.

Like Max has said on several occasions, America is great. I love it.

Hold onto your knickers, Garb, and make sure you're sitting down. This is going to shock you.

POTW NOM!

Hold onto your knickers, Garb, and make sure you're sitting down. This is going to shock you.

POTW NOM!

big surpise,,

a POTW for a 'I hate America' post from one of America's journalists..

big surpise,,

a POTW for a 'I hate America' post from one of America's journalists..

Bull****. I love America. I hate the whiny, spoiled, pretentious, entitled little biatches to whom Garb refers.

Hitting a little close to home, is she, SJ?

Bull****. I love America. I hate the whiny, spoiled, pretentious, entitled little biatches to whom Garb refers.

Hitting a little close to home, is she, SJ?

post certainly not reflective of why I act..

actually I just re-read it,,

not too bad,,

but, America has nothing to apologize for,,

The rest of the world needs to look at us as a model of citizenship..

not viceversa

Since Nixon, Our leaders have done the right things globally ,,regardless of who was in White House

post certainly not reflective of why I act..

actually I just re-read it,,

not too bad,,

but, America has nothing to apologize for,,

The rest of the world needs to look at us as a model of citizenship..

not viceversa

Since Nixon, Our leaders have done the right things globally ,,regardless of who was in White House

in before the lock!

Archived