TomShane's Status Has Changed

Maxman

Tom received a promotion today. He went from a Moderator to an Administrator. But don't be too happy for him because this means he can now BAN PEOPLE.

Consider yourselves warned. Just be nice every 28th day and we should all be okay.

When I saw that the thread was title "Tom Shane's status has changed" I thought for a minute that he'd finally gotten that operation.

Don't you mean, "Finished that operation?"

No that thread will be entitled: He-She No more!

• 1 year later...
Tom received a promotion today. He went from a Moderator to an Administrator. But don't be too happy for him because this means he can now BAN PEOPLE.

Consider yourselves warned. Just be nice every 28th day and we should all be okay.

this isn't 2004. Who the hell is Tom Shane? This is the here and now and 79% of us don't get it.

quit the inside jokes

this isn't 2004. Who the hell is Tom Shane? This is the here and now and 79% of us don't get it.

quit the inside jokes

There is no inside joke here. Someone bumped a thread from when the site was first launched. That sort of thing is going to happen from time to time with the search feature being free and all.

There is no inside joke here. Someone bumped a thread from when the site was first launched. That sort of thing is going to happen from time to time with the search feature being free and all.

Is someone going to bump that "I just banned Max" thread too?

Archived