The All AFC East team

drago

They did this at fin haven, pretty funny how it was stock piled with their old line backers, and vonnie holliday was listed more than a few times.

If i can make a rule-----> No Vonnie Holliday on any roster. Thank you.

QB - Tom Brady, JP, Penny

RB - Brown, Maroney, Washington

FB - Not on an all pro team, screw that

WR - Evans

WR - Cotchery/Chambers

WR - Moss/Coles

TE - Watson

LT - M. Light

LG - N. Mangold

C - L. Mankins

RG - Pick your Patriot

RT - ?

34 defense

CB - A. Samuel

CB - Dyson

SS - Whitner

FS - Rhodes

LOLB - J. Taylor

ROLB - B. Thomas

MLB - M. Vrabel/Vilma? IDK what the division MLB's are, no i wouldn't take thomas

RDE - Seymore

NT - Wilfork/Robertson

LDE - Schobel/Ellis

PR - Ginn

KR - Miller

K - Gastowski/Nugent

Pennington the 3rd stringer? Ahead of Cleo Lemon? You gotta be kidding me.

It's not really a slight against Penny. JP could be a really good QB from what he showed last year. Obviously penny won't be ahead of brady.

No i'm not comparing penny to cleo, as far as i'm concerned miami could snap the ball directly to brown and they'd have a better offense.

QB - Tom Brady

RB - Thomas Jones

FB - Corey Schlesinger

WR -Lee Evans

WR -Chris Chambers

WR - Randy Moss

TE - Ben Watson

LT - Matt Light

LG - Logan Mankins

C - Nick Mangold

RG - Steve Neal

RT - Anthony Clement

34 defense

CB - Asante Samuel

CB - Andre Dyson

SS - Rodney Harrison

FS - Kerry Rhodes

LOLB - Roosevelt Colvin

ROLB - Adalius Thomas

LILB - Zach Thomas

RILB - Mike Vrabel

RDE - Richard Seymour

NT - Vince Wilfork

LDE - Ty Warren

PR - Wes Welker

KR - Justin Miller

K - Mike Nugent

P - Brian Moorman

Dude they are talking about Nick Mangold you have him at LG

What is ya blind?? LOL:)

Yeah i realize that. Centers and guards are pretty interchangeable, i think Mangold would be more able to play guard than Mankins. There aren't a ton of good guards in this division.

I totally forgot about A Thomas. He would be a nice fit on the inside next to vrabel. What do you think he will line up as this year?

Thomas is an OLB in the 3-4. Putting him at ILB would completely negate all of his strengths.

It's not really a slight against Penny. JP could be a really good QB from what he showed last year. Obviously penny won't be ahead of brady.

No i'm not comparing penny to cleo, as far as i'm concerned miami could snap the ball directly to brown and they'd have a better offense.

...It was a joke.

It's kind of funny when you look at some of the positions and see that our Jets aren't doing as bad as some fans seem to think they are (at least when compared to our division foes). When you look around the division at the depth charts, it's quite possible that Clement could be the best RT. Erik Coleman could be the top FS. Chris Baker would play second fiddle only to Watson at TE. Then again, Miami and Buffalo are pretty bad until they prove otherwise so it's not that huge of a deal. All I'm saying is that the positions that everyone gets so worried about could be much worse, so keep your heads up.

pretty hard to leave off schobel, he's a legit pro-bowler at this point. I was suprised to see you putting coleman down, i think he's good, but not even the top three in the division IMO.

pretty hard to leave off schobel, he's a legit pro-bowler at this point. I was suprised to see you putting coleman down, i think he's good, but not even the top three in the division IMO.

In a 3-4 Schoebel would be an OLB being that he only weighs about 260. He plays on the right side which in the scenario would have him jam-packed with A. Thomas, B. Thomas, and Jason Taylor. I wrote that down on my depth chart.

As for Coleman, tell me what FS in the AFC East is better. I'm not saying you're wrong but I wouldn't say that there is a slam dunk for any other FS in the division over him. I think Coleman is better than the others but it's a close call since none of them are outstanding.

from my depth chart:

NOTE: I

In a 3-4 Schoebel would be an OLB being that he only weighs about 260. He plays on the right side which in the scenario would have him jam-packed with A. Thomas, B. Thomas, and Jason Taylor. I wrote that down on my depth chart.

As for Coleman, tell me what FS in the AFC East is better. I'm not saying you're wrong but I wouldn't say that there is a slam dunk for any other FS in the division over him. I think Coleman is better than the others but it's a close call since none of them are outstanding.

Donte Whitner. He's young fast, and smart, call me an OSU homer but i think he'll be much better than coleman in the coming years. It's too early to tell, but the Pats drafted that thug Saftey that should be a stud.

Here's a question for ya. I never really played football, but i can't pick out the difference between strong and free safety. i realize the one usually plays closer to the line, but these guys are all so athletic you would think they are pretty interchangable. or am i wrong?

Donte Whitner. He's young fast, and smart, call me an OSU homer but i think he'll be much better than coleman in the coming years. It's too early to tell, but the Pats drafted that thug Saftey that should be a stud.

Here's a question for ya. I never really played football, but i can't pick out the difference between strong and free safety. i realize the one usually plays closer to the line, but these guys are all so athletic you would think they are pretty interchangable. or am i wrong?

I don't know, I suppose they're interchangable to an extent but if you look at some of the best SS, they seem to be big and physical and can help alot in run support. The FS always seems to be a little better in pass coverage.

Yeah i realize that. Centers and guards are pretty interchangeable, i think Mangold would be more able to play guard than Mankins. There aren't a ton of good guards in this division.

nick mangold is the best center in afc east. why would you put him at guard. you make me wanna throw up

QB - Tom Brady

RB - Thomas Jones

FB - Corey Schlesinger

WR -Lee Evans

WR -Chris Chambers

WR - Randy Moss

TE - Ben Watson

LT - Matt Light

LG - Logan Mankins

C - Nick Mangold

RG - Steve Neal

RT - Anthony Clement

34 defense

CB - Asante Samuel

CB - Andre Dyson

SS - Rodney Harrison

FS - Kerry Rhodes

LOLB - Roosevelt Colvin

ROLB - Adalius Thomas

LILB - Zach Thomas

RILB - Mike Vrabel

RDE - Richard Seymour

NT - Vince Wilfork

LDE - Ty Warren

PR - Wes Welker

KR - Justin Miller

K - Mike Nugent

P - Brian Moorman

Nasty team. Id like to say my boy Bryan Thomas deserves a spot up there, but, i suppose he really needs to produce 2 years in a row to be among the best in a division with some very good LB's. I do have one question...why no Jason Taylor Alk? Is it just b/c you're picking according to the 3-4?

Nasty team. Id like to say my boy Bryan Thomas deserves a spot up there, but, i suppose he really needs to produce 2 years in a row to be among the best in a division with some very good LB's. I do have one question...why no Jason Taylor Alk? Is it just b/c you're picking according to the 3-4?

Yeah, that's the only reason Taylor isn't on there is because the original poster was basing the team on a 3-4 defense. If it were a 4-3 the front 7 would look very different.

Yeah, that's the only reason Taylor isn't on there is because the original poster was basing the team on a 3-4 defense. If it were a 4-3 the front 7 would look very different.

I'm pretty sure the phins switched to a hybred 34 last year. i don't watch the fins unless they are playing the jets, but i remember reading somethinga bout them moving taylor around in their 34.

I'm pretty sure the phins switched to a hybred 34 last year. i don't watch the fins unless they are playing the jets, but i remember reading somethinga bout them moving taylor around in their 34.

That was just last year under Saban. If I remember right the experiment didn't go over all that well. If this were a 4-3 he would have been my first pick at DE.

QB - Tom Brady

RB - Thomas Jones

FB - Corey Schlesinger

WR -Lee Evans

WR -Chris Chambers

WR - Randy Moss

TE - Ben Watson

LT - Matt Light

LG - Logan Mankins

C - Nick Mangold

RG - Steve Neal

RT - Anthony Clement

34 defense

CB - Asante Samuel

CB - Andre Dyson

SS - Rodney Harrison

FS - Kerry Rhodes

LOLB - Roosevelt Colvin

ROLB - Adalius Thomas

LILB - Zach Thomas

RILB - Mike Vrabel

RDE - Richard Seymour

NT - Vince Wilfork

LDE - Ty Warren

PR - Wes Welker

KR - Justin Miller

K - Mike Nugent

P - Brian Moorman

Evans and Chambers ahead of Coles? :confused: Not a chance Coles is an undoubtedly superior WR to either of those players and we'll still have to see with Randy Moss. I would also put Vilma on there ahead of Zach Thomas, he is washed up.

Evans and Chambers ahead of Coles? :confused: Not a chance Coles is an undoubtedly superior WR to either of those players and we'll still have to see with Randy Moss. I would also put Vilma on there ahead of Zach Thomas, he is washed up.

Thomas is still better than Vilma whether it's in the 3-4 or 4-3 although it woudl be just a little bit closer if we were talking about the 4-3. Evans and Chambers were the two biggest question marks on my roster though. I still don't like them all that much but I don't think there's that big of a difference between them and Coles.

Thomas is still better than Vilma whether it's in the 3-4 or 4-3 although it woudl be just a little bit closer if we were talking about the 4-3. Evans and Chambers were the two biggest question marks on my roster though. I still don't like them all that much but I don't think there's that big of a difference between them and Coles.

Evans had a breakout year last year so I can see him on the team but Coles just had a 91 catch, 1100 yard season. Chambers only had 59 catches last year and under 700 yards. Coles is definitely a better WR right now. I would argue that Cotchery is better than Chambers is well at this point. Chambers has been hyped for a long time but has only managed 1 1,000 yard season in his 6-year career.

Evans had a breakout year last year so I can see him on the team but Coles just had a 91 catch, 1100 yard season. Chambers only had 59 catches last year and under 700 yards. Coles is definitely a better WR right now. I would argue that Cotchery is better than Chambers is well at this point. Chambers has been hyped for a long time but has only managed 1 1,000 yard season in his 6-year career.

I agree to take Coles over Chambers at this point, but Chambers lack of production is easily explained. He's had 8-900 yard seasons with the likes of Fiedler and AJ Feely at qb. Got 1,000 in his only season with Gus Ferrotte. He can hardly be blamed for taking a step back with Peg Leg Bates, Harrington and Cleo Lemon throwing him the ball.

I agree to take Coles over Chambers at this point, but Chambers lack of production is easily explained. He's had 8-900 yard seasons with the likes of Fiedler and AJ Feely at qb. Got 1,000 in his only season with Gus Ferrotte. He can hardly be blamed for taking a step back with Peg Leg Bates, Harrington and Cleo Lemon throwing him the ball.

Ding ding ding.

Archived