Yankees - Mets....Here we go

Yankees have won 10 of their last 12 while the Mets have come off a sweep of the Reds.

Yankees: 21-20, 4th AL East, 6 games out of 1st

Mets: 22-19, 4th NL East, 1.5 games out of 1st

Pitching matchups:

FRIDAY:

NYY - Kevin Brown (2-4, 6.08)

vs

NYM - Victor Zambrano (2-3, 5.45)

SATURDAY:

NYY - Randy Johnson (4-2, 3.77)

vs

NYM - Kris Benson (1-1, 4.91)

SUNDAY:

NYY - Carl Pavano (3-2, 4.00)

vs

NYM - Pedro Whose Your Daddy Martinez (4-1, 3.38)

Best of luck Mets.

Both teams will leave at 23-21 or the Yankees will leave at 24-20 and the Mets at 22-22.

Yankees won 10 straight- great accomplishment but keep it in perspective against only 2 teams that are pretty bad right now in Seattle and Oakland.

I was saying the yankees were going to turn it around and play much better but in my honest opinion do not get too excited this Yankee team has flaws in it

The Yankees SHOULD take 2 out of 3, but assuming the Mets beat up on Kevin Brown in game 1 of the series, I would not at all be surprised if Pedro comes up huge in game 3, without the pressure of a division matchup on his shoulders.

Boy do I wish the Mets still had "Super Joe" Mcewing, however. He was a Randy Johnson KILLER back when RJ was with the Dbacks.

What were you saying about your low tolerance for personal attacks, Maxman?

To borrow a phrase of yours:

Hello pot. Meet kettle.

He was talking about TomShane. You blasted the entire military. Big difference.

What were you saying about your low tolerance for personal attacks, Maxman?

To borrow a phrase of yours:

Hello pot. Meet kettle.

Dont give me that TomShane BS...if that were the case you wouldnt have thrown in the "bwa-hahahhahahahahahahaha" line for good measure.

Now youre kicking me while I'm down.

And I didnt blast the enite military, just ONE Yankee Homer who may or may not be affiliated with our great armed forces, who protect our freedom from "evil-doers" Stop trying to VEHEMENTLY turn the board against me. Just be happy that they are simply JUST against me!

Dont give me that TomShane BS...if that were the case you wouldnt have thrown in the "bwa-hahahhahahahahahahaha" line for good measure.

Now youre kicking me while I'm down.

And I didnt blast the enite military, just ONE Yankee Homer who may or may not be affiliated with our great armed forces, who protect our freedom from "evil-doers" Stop trying to VEHEMENTLY turn the board against me. Just be happy that they are simply JUST against me!

Archived