Is a Candy Apple a fruit or candy?

SouthernJet

thats too easy..

it has to sway one way more than the other

no, just because you put a candy coating on something, doesn't mean it changes the entire object. is hamburger not still hamburger because you put cheese on it?

no, its a hamburger with cheese.

no, just because you put a candy coating on something, doesn't mean it changes the entire object. is hamburger not still hamburger because you put cheese on it?

Isnt a blowpop candy?

SouthernJet:

Please don't pose any more questions on a Friday. No matter how harmless you think it is, you totally side tracked my mind, and will be forced to bring this up tonight when I'm hammered. People are going to ask me; "what made you think of that?" My response will be, this dude on a website for the Jets. They will laugh at me.

Piss off sir.

mdrago4

I call shinanigans, its a Cheese-burger. It does change names...when you are constructing an airplane you don't call it, a bunch of sheet metal and some bolts...its a plane beotch :)

SouthernJet:

Please don't pose any more questions on a Friday. No matter how harmless you think it is, you totally side tracked my mind, and will be forced to bring this up tonight when I'm hammered. People are going to ask me; "what made you think of that?" My response will be, this dude on a website for the Jets. They will laugh at me.

Piss off sir.

mdrago4

Yeah the "I saw the most hilarious thing on JetNation today" thing never goes over well... :lol:

Yeah the "I saw the most hilarious thing on JetNation today" thing never goes over well... :lol:

lol, i know. i've told a friend that i got a beat on a potentially good movie...then he asks where i heard of it.

he wasn't impressed.

I call shinanigans, its a Cheese-burger. It does change names...when you are constructing an airplane you don't call it, a bunch of sheet metal and some bolts...its a plane beotch :)

it changes names, but not what it actually is.

an apple changes names to candy apple when you put a candy coating on it. but its still an apple with candy coating on it. it doesn't turn the apple into candy.

a hamburger changes names to cheeseburger when you put cheese on it. but its still a hamburger with cheese on it. it doesn't turn the hamburger into dairy.

an apple changes names to candy apple when you put a candy coating on it. but its still an apple with candy coating on it. it doesn't turn the apple into candy.

a hamburger changes names to cheeseburger when you put cheese on it. but its still a hamburger with cheese on it. it doesn't turn the hamburger into dairy.

And besides, the apple really isn't changing names, because it's name is what it is. It's candy on an apple, so a candy apple. While a hamburger is meat, and adding cheese makes it a cheeseburger, and you leave out the meat. With candy apple you are leaving out nothing, so it is both a candy an an apple.

So a blowpop isnt candy?

haha

I cant beleive some peole thought this was serious

oh it's serious.

You know if you bring up something to argue that has no point a bunch of dudes are going to argue it to death. It's part of having testicles, call it a perk.

Archived