wtf happened to Lindsay Lohan?

Matt39

A nice looking, big breasted, sext girl just ruined herself.

The same with Nicole Ritchie.

Those twins from Full House could use a few Big Macs as well.

WTF!?!

I know they're young, and image is everything, but I cannot stand that bony ass look. These girls are dangerously thin. Maybe the partying, the cocaine, meth, ecstasy, and peer pressure has gotten to them, but damn.

A nice looking, big breasted, sext girl just ruined herself.

The same with Nicole Ritchie.

Those twins from Full House could use a few Big Macs as well.

WTF!?!

I know they're young, and image is everything, but I cannot stand that bony ass look. These girls are dangerously thin. Maybe the partying, the cocaine, meth, ecstasy, and peer pressure has gotten to them, but damn.

I took my daughter to see her at the Meadowlands last year. We had 5th row tix, close enough to get a good eyeful. That girl is gorgeous and only 17. I may have broken some laws with some of the thoughts that were running through my head.

my duaghter is 6 and its her first rock concert...she is very excited about it, was the show somewhat enjoyable for the adults too?

I took my daughter to see her at the Meadowlands last year. We had 5th row tix, close enough to get a good eyeful. That girl is gorgeous and only 17. I may have broken some laws with some of the thoughts that were running through my head.

my duaghter is 6 and its her first rock concert...she is very excited about it, was the show somewhat enjoyable for the adults too?

The place was full of screaming teenyboppers so the noise wil be deafening but I knew most of the songs because my daughter (age 10) had played the CD a thousand times before we went. Hilary's older sister opens up for her. She is not as cute, but she has a couple of nice looking backup singers. I enjoyed it because my daughter was very excited and she really had a good time. The best part was that it was just the two of us, so we did the bonding thing. That alone was worth the price of admission so I'm sure that you will have a good time.

The place was full of screaming teenyboppers so the noise wil be deafening but I knew most of the songs because my daughter (age 10) had played the CD a thousand times before we went. Hilary's older sister opens up for her. She is not as cute, but she has a couple of nice looking backup singers. I enjoyed it because my daughter was very excited and she really had a good time. The best part was that it was just the two of us, so we did the bonding thing. That alone was worth the price of admission so I'm sure that you will have a good time.

looks like Nicole relapsed and yea Lindsey can SAY it's her new diet but take it from one who knows-that's drugs-she'll be in a rehab soon enuff and we'll all be reading the reports of her entering Betty Ford Clinic-IF she makes it...God willing

looks like Nicole relapsed and yea Lindsey can SAY it's her new diet but take it from one who knows-that's drugs-she'll be in a rehab soon enuff and we'll all be reading the reports of her entering Betty Ford Clinic-IF she makes it...God willing

by the way, if she lost that weight, you know her previously bodacious boobs are now just empty wallets similar to what you see in those National Geographic pictures of women in the African bush.

Sad, those were spectacular boobs..

LL

by the way, if she lost that weight, you know her previously bodacious boobs are now just empty wallets similar to what you see in those National Geographic pictures of women in the African bush.

LL

LL

Sad but probley True LL... :cry:

LL.JPG

LL

Sad but probley True LL... :cry:

LL.JPG

Archived