Att: Jet mo,Sperm,MSGold,SJ and nyjunc,Herm News 5/20/07

BP

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, what you come away with is that the guy most responsible for Edwards getting into coaching by having him make his Eagles as a free agent, nurturing his coaching career, giving inroads into the coaching fraternity is Dick Vermeil. And with this article, Edwards is such a faithless friend that for no reason beyond his own ego, he readily sticks a knife in the back of Vermiel.

Remember, Vermiel took the Eagles to the SUper Bowl and won one with the Rams, along with a world of success at UCLA-objectively much more successful than anything Edwards has ever done. And his Chiefs offense was prolific. Now the guy had his failings, but nothing like those of Edwards. And this is the guy that Edwards sells out to some columnist as a throwaway just to gratify his own ego? What a total POS.

Lik I have said from beginning of his Jet hire at TGG and JI and JN,,This guy is a TURD,,plain and simple and lousy human being when it comes to protecting his reputation, ,he sells people out to cover his mistakes..

My views got me banned at TGG and JI. At JN it didnt.

That right there tells you where the smartest football posters are. JN Baby!!!!

...Edwards is such a faithless friend that for no reason beyond his own ego, he readily sticks a knife in the back of Vermiel.

No, silly, it was a magic trick for Herman's baby's birthday party. It's called 'Make Vermeil Cry'. And I'm sure it worked. Hehe.

It doesn't take much; Sorry, they're out of mashed potatoes; your car won't be ready for another 20 minutes I cannot find a Phillips head screwdriver!

I'm convinced he owns stock in Kleenex. Whatever you do, don't say 'Harold Carmichael' within earshot. If you know what's good for you. :)

But we’ve got a kid who I think has a chance to be pretty special. Brodie Croyle has a good arm. He has some mobility. He has a presence in the huddle. You say, ‘Well, he’s young, you can wait three years …’ Nah, nah, nah, that’s not what I’m about as a coach. If he can play, we need him to play. We need to find out about him now.

What a JOKE!!!!!!!

I can't believe I EVER supported this CON MAN! God, could you imagine if Vermeil wasn't a big enough sucker to get KC to trade for Herm?

We might still be stuck with this human feces or at least be trying to deal with the aftermath this year as opposed to last year.

I mean even the part about him building up Dwayne Bowe. Good job Herm ya do*che. What are you gonna have to say when the kid has 25 receptions next year and mostly because of you and your pathetic coaching? "Uh well ya know wide receivers normally need 3 years to really grow."

I really really HATE Herm and I NEED to get tix for the KC game this year so I can make sure he knows how much I hate him.

What a JOKE!!!!!!!

I can't believe I EVER supported this CON MAN! God, could you imagine if Vermeil wasn't a big enough sucker to get KC to trade for Herm?

We might still be stuck with this human feces or at least be trying to deal with the aftermath this year as opposed to last year.

I mean even the part about him building up Dwayne Bowe. Good job Herm ya do*che. What are you gonna have to say when the kid has 25 receptions next year and mostly because of you and your pathetic coaching? "Uh well ya know wide receivers normally need 3 years to really grow."

I really really HATE Herm and I NEED to get tix for the KC game this year so I can make sure he knows how much I hate him.

now you know why i have referred to him as Reverend BBQ from early on,,

Triple-A Turd

Sperms response to Herm's comments about Trent Green sum everything up:

Trent Green wanted out. If Edwards was so insistent that the team go in another direction, what was wrong with last year? He had a QB with an 11:1 TD:INT ratio who was 5-3. It was HERM who chose to go back to Trent Green, not to exile him.

I want to know why nobody in the media is calling Herm out over this decision? Huard was playing very well and Herm brought back Green (who proceeded to suck) and then stuck with him.

I can't even think of a word to describe Herm's ineptitude.

Sperms response to Herm's comments about Trent Green sum everything up:

I want to know why nobody in the media is calling Herm out over this decision? Huard was playing very well and Herm brought back Green (who proceeded to suck) and then stuck with him.

I can't even think of a word to describe Herm's ineptitude.

You don't have to.

Saying Herm is inept is like saying water is wet or fire is hot or Max is fat or Smizzy is gay or GOB is fat and gay.

Given's, ya know what I'm sayin'?

Maybe NYJUNC isnt here cause Herm threw him under the bus also..

I am totally speechless. How that disgrace of a human can toss the very man who is responsible for him being a HC in the NFL under the bus just shows the kind of phoney jeroff he is.

How any one can defend this man is beyond me. He is a charlatan, a fake, and a fraud and sooner rather then later this team "he" took to the playoffs last year will collapse around him.

I am totally speechless. How that disgrace of a human can toss the very man who is responsible for him being a HC in the NFL under the bus just shows the kind of phoney jeroff he is.

How any one can defend this man is beyond me. He is a charlatan, a fake, and a fraud and sooner rather then later this team "he" took to the playoffs last year will collapse around him.

hermbbq0zw.gif

hermbbq0zw.gif

LOL!!!!

It never ceases to amaze me how a man who has over and over shown so little moral fiber can contnue to preach his line of BS about honor and integrity and still be believed. It took the NY media 4+ years to realize how full of crap the man was. Looks like the KC media is buying into it too. Too bad for Chiefs fans. Because as long as the local media protects him ansd as long as that Fraud is HC of their team, they will never win a SB and will watch their team slowly fade into oblivion.

Hey that's...

...this team "he" took to the playoffs, where "THEY" collapsed last year

To you MSGold12.

By the the whole article was sheer brilliance from Herm.

He found a way to totally downplay the quality of the team handed over to him. The 10-6 team handed over to him mind you. This way HE gets to be one one responsible for putting the team on his back and getting them to the playoffs....

Brilliant stuff.

Now it was a "old team" of course, which already positions him as not being responsible if they underpeform in year two of KC Herm. HE got them to the playoffs after all where THEY were just not good enough to get it done... What with being an old team and all....

The seeds of a future change at offensive coordinator have been sewn and well fertilized with Herm bull**** from last year. For everyone here it was pretty much old hat but for those who were not following Herman had that famous screw up where some end of game snafu was not really his fault but rather was down to a "communications failure" <wink> <wink>.... Later in the year of course after a win we would all hear about how the team was beginning to come around to Herman Edwards ideas on offense and after yet another loss behind an anemic offense we would hear about how the OC was a first year OC after all....

Classic dirt bag moves. Then of course Herm keeps the guy around because he want to paint HIMSELF as someone who is loyal to HIS guys even when they are screwing up and need to be rescued by HIM. Eventually of course he will reluctanly be forced to fire them despite HIS loyalty to them. (**sniffle**, **sniffle**)

Nowhere along the way does Herm ever take responsibility for putting the offensive coordinator into the job in the first place and for wasting years of the franchise's time. The buck stops where exactly?

later when the next firestorm erupts. Guess what? Then you get to have an offense under it's 3rd offensive coordinator in 3 years and with a new QB.... Hey presto! An instant season-and-a-half worth of excuses right there...

Been there done that...

Maybe NYJUNC isnt here cause Herm threw him under the bus also..

Nah, he's defending Herm over on TGG, this time defending Herm against his own comments when Herm himself said his biggest mistake was not playing Cotchery more. Yes, junc is actually trying to educate us all on what Herm really meant.

Nah, he's defending Herm over on TGG, this time defending Herm against his own comments when Herm himself said his biggest mistake was not playing Cotchery more. Yes, junc is actually trying to educate us all on what Herm really meant.

your kidding right?

I am sure Herm meant that his biggest mistake was showing too much loyalty to his Offensive coordinator who did not want to play Jericho Cotchery. Herm of course wanted to Play Jericho the whole time but out of deference to 'Dinger he did not.

Herm thinks it was a crying shame that he did not overrule 'Dinger on that one.

Herm is also currently busy trying to convince the Kansas City Lotterey commission that he should be given the right to purchase lottery tickets.... RETROACTIVELY.... Because everyone knows he would never cheat so he would only be buying the ones he would have bought anyway.

I am sure Herm meant that his biggest mistake was showing too much loyalty to his Offensive coordinator who did not want to play Jericho Cotchery. Herm of course wanted to Play Jericho the whole time but out of deference to 'Dinger he did not.

Herm thinks it was a crying shame that he did not overrule 'Dinger on that one.

Herm is also currently busy trying to convince the Kansas City Lotterey commission that he should be given the right to purchase lottery tickets.... RETROACTIVELY.... Because everyone knows he would never cheat so he would only be buying the ones he would have bought anyway.

Of course this is true, but he would have forgotten that he also failed to overrule Hackett who also didn't play Cotchery. Herm can point to his inane quotes during Cotchery's rookie camp where he repeatedly raved about how good "number 89" was doing.

Archived