It's Time to Go to War

Smizzy

KILL NYC.

Face it...99% of the stroy lines are on the Jersey side. This show is going to end bad for NJ...it has to. The entire audience is invested in what happenes to them.

Listen....they shot JR Ewing and he lived...people still talk about "Who shot Jr" ...the death of Tony Soprano will be bigger. Ill even go as far as to say the final episode of the Sopranos will be the most watched HBO show of all time.

Honestly...Im hoping for the worst. Door bell rings....Carmella answers the door...Shotgun blast! I'm talking first 5 minutes.

That would be awesome, then bury her in the back of her spec house, bwahahahaha.

BTW, how awesome was tony's version of biting the curb from american history X last night? The sound of the teeth hitting the floor was mildly sickening, lol!

I think the final episode will be an hour of Dr. Melfi talking to her shrink. That is riveting stuff and was really critical to last night's episode.

Well, first of all I am also one of the majority that finds Melfi's role in the series a little much, especially when you consider what the average viewer wants to see. I think the reason for her last night was to help bring about a close to her character, as she is one of the main characters of the show. Her therapist put the idea in her head that all the work she has done with Tony may not only not have helped him, but may have just made him a worse criminal. And i think with the talk about christopher two weeks ago, about how he was happy that chrissy was out of the picture, will only make melfis point more valid. I don't know where that will take the character as we head to the end, but there needs to be some end and I guess the shrink thinking she only made her patient worse is the way they are going with her.

Also, I thought the whole thing with Phil talking from the upstairs window was kind of odd, and seemed like a childrens fight, I don't know what was up with that.

Also, I naturally look for subtle little clues and references in shows and movies like this. Did anyone else notice that they made the title of the book silvio was reading obviously clear and meant to be seen. I think the title was something like "how to clean anything." What was up with that?

I think the final episode will be an hour of Dr. Melfi talking to her shrink. That is riveting stuff and was really critical to last night's episode.

that scene where shrink told Melfi 'new studies show talk therapy actually makes sociopaths worse. they practice thier lies and its not my faults on the shrink", played into AJ later telling shrink how none of this is his fault and its all his parents fault...

Tony Jr.

I wouldnt be surprised to see last show having AJ 'join' the family business...

I was really hoping that AJ's suicide attempt was successful - his character sucks and his acting ability blows too.

Wonder who the FBI informant is. Phil? Meadow's new boyfriend's Dad? Janice?

that scene where shrink told Melfi 'new studies show talk therapy actually makes sociopaths worse. they practice thier lies and its not my faults on the shrink", played into AJ later telling shrink how none of this is his fault and its all his parents fault...

Tony Jr.

I wouldnt be surprised to see last show having AJ 'join' the family business...

Aj gets whacked to set this whole thing off...or they would have killed him off yesterday. I'm telling you...if this doesn't end in the most vicious blood bath in TV history...this entire series will have fallen flat on it's face. The last 3 season have been a huge build up to these last 2 shows....BLOOD BATH!!!

One of these guys gets killed to set off the war

Paulie

Silvio

AJ

Bobby

all 4 would cause Tony to loose his mind. It's obvious watching him go crazy last night and curb stomp that guy. Tony has basically lost controll on everything....His business,his wife,his son...gambling....drugs...it all points to something bad happening and Tony loosing his mind and going crazy.

I can dream can't I?

I think that all of the apparent hints that people are speculating on (the book, the shrinks conversation, the terrorists) mean absolutely zero. The one thing that this show has done consistently is start apparent storylines only to have them disappear, never to be seen again. I enjoy the show, but if some of the storylines had been followed up, it could have been that much better. I have a feeling that we are all going to be disapppointed at how it plays out. I hope I'm wrong.

I was really hoping that AJ's suicide attempt was successful - his character sucks and his acting ability blows too.

Wonder who the FBI informant is. Phil? Meadow's new boyfriend's Dad? Janice?

paulie..

always felt he wasnt getting his share and respect,,paulie

Aj gets whacked to set this whole thing off...or they would have killed him off yesterday. I'm telling you...if this doesn't end in the most vicious blood bath in TV history...this entire series will have fallen flat on it's face. The last 3 season have been a huge build up to these last 2 shows....BLOOD BATH!!!

One of these guys gets killed to set off the war

Paulie

Silvio

AJ

Bobby

all 4 would cause Tony to loose his mind. It's obvious watching him go crazy last night and curb stomp that guy. Tony has basically lost controll on everything....His business,his wife,his son...gambling....drugs...it all points to something bad happening and Tony loosing his mind and going crazy.

I can dream can't I?

Nah, AJ's role is likely done, he either just stays in the psych hospital or kills himself there. Either way, his character is pretty much done, and served its purpose to further drive tony into his own dispair and depression, helping fuel the outbursts like you saw in coco's cafe.

Archived