• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah that is a good one some favs of mine

1. Sexy For Him 2 (victoria's secret)

2. Dolce & Gabanna

3. Versace Blue Jeans

4. Drakar

Drakar smells good but good God is it overused!

Another sexy one is "SUNG" (Alfred Sung). Very clean scent.

Get this cologne! It is HOT!

Serious aphrodisiac. :wink:

KennethColeBlack_m.jpg

a blend of fresh mint and mandarin,

warmed with incense and woods and sensuous musk

..went right upto the Duty Free store here to smell it...hmmm... ::wub . Sotta get some for my hunny buns.. :shock:

KennethColeBlack_m.jpg

..went right upto the Duty Free store here to smell it...hmmm... ::wub . Sotta get some for my hunny buns.. :shock:

KennethColeBlack_m.jpg

Am I the only one here who thinks perfume is for women and homos, and that calling it "cologne" does not change that?

I would say if the woman you are chasing likes cologne, wear it. If she prefers the "natural musk" then go with that. Whatever it takes to get her to disrobe. :D

Am I the only one here who thinks perfume is for women and homos, and that calling it "cologne" does not change that?

I would say if the woman you are chasing likes cologne, wear it. If she prefers the "natural musk" then go with that. Whatever it takes to get her to disrobe. :D

I cannot argue with this.

I cannot argue with this.

DNA, I'm tellin' ya...this stuff "Black" will do that!!! :lol:

And you're right, men might think "cologne" is gay, but chicks dig it...so wear it! :wink:

And you're right, men might think "cologne" is gay, but chicks dig it...so wear it! :wink:

That works for me, I just ordered a case. I just hope my wife doesn't find out. :wink:

That works for me, I just ordered a case. I just hope my wife doesn't find out. :wink:

KennethColeBlack_m.jpg

Thanks, I always listen to women on cologne suggestions. I need a new one as my favorite for years, Woods by Abercrombie isnt made anymore. Thanks for the tip.

KennethColeBlack_m.jpg

Thanks, I always listen to women on cologne suggestions. I need a new one as my favorite for years, Woods by Abercrombie isnt made anymore. Thanks for the tip.

.....But, will it get you in the sadle? V? Bren? GGG?

=D>

ask about her day, tell her you appreciate something she did for you, talk to her like a equal for more than 10 minutes before shoving your hand down her panties...

a women takes awhile longer to get warmed up but if you do it right the heat is longer and hotter than when you rush the issue.

Archived