So who is the WISE GUY

Brenjetsfan

Your account on JetNation.com has been locked because someone has tried to log

into the account with the wrong password more than 5 times. You will be able to

attempt to log in again in another 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address:

????

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Show some respect to Brenda- no reason to make an inappropriate comment in this thread about her.

huh?

You dont type poorly when drunk?

Was it that out of line.... she has been here drunk before and let people know about it... (who doesnt... lol... we have a drunk thread...)

you and Smizzy are overreacting at the joke... seriously...

If someone made that comment to another poster I doubt it would have been deleted and called inappropriate...

Dont protect some people more than others... it has JI written all over it...

huh?

You dont type poorly when drunk?

Was it that out of line.... she has been here drunk before and let people know about it... (who doesnt... lol... we have a drunk thread...)

you and Smizzy are overreacting at the joke... seriously...

If someone made that comment to another poster I doubt it would have been deleted and called inappropriate...

Dont protect some people more than others... it has JI written all over it...

New JN policy is to eliminate all personal attacks and/or anything resembling one. It has nothing to do with protecting anyone.

Let's be clear here....you are a poster and you really don't have any right to tell Faba or Myself we are doing our jobs wrong. Or that 1 single action makes our entire website just like JI. That is complete nonsense and I take offense to it. You do what you do...Post. Leave the rest to us. Maybe Im coming off like a dick,maybe I have become a dick or maybe I always was a dick...either way...you are out of line.

New JN policy is to eliminate all personal attacks and/or anything resembling one. It has nothing to do with protecting anyone.

Let's be clear here....you are a poster and you really don't have any right to tell Faba or Myself we are doing our jobs wrong. Or that 1 single action makes our entire website just like JI. That is complete nonsense and I take offense to it. You do what you do...Post. Leave the rest to us.

Sorry Smizzy... I know how it goes... just seemed like a harmless thing... thats all... didnt want you to send the wrong message by protecting Bren more than others... thats what pisses a lot of people off about JI...

I will be sure not to ask anyone what they were smoking when they came up with that, or if they are drunk when posting silly things... :)

Sorry Smizzy... I know how it goes... just seemed like a harmless thing... thats all... didnt want you to send the wrong message by protecting Bren more than others... thats what pisses a lot of people off about JI...

I will be sure not to ask anyone what they were smoking when they came up with that, or if they are drunk when posting silly things... :)

What is silly about someone trying to sign in as her? She was very clear in what she wrote. Maybe I missed it.

Oh and this whole "You're turning into JI" BS that has been going on is a complete waste of breath and bandwith.

What is silly about someone trying to sign in as her? She was very clear in what she wrote. Maybe I missed it.

Oh and this whole "You're turning into JI" BS that has been going on is a complete waste of breath and bandwith.

not for nuthin smizz, you do usually get what you pay for and JI is 55 times the site JN could ever be ;)

Your account on JetNation.com has been locked because someone has tried to log

into the account with the wrong password more than 5 times. You will be able to

attempt to log in again in another 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address:

????

What the **** is with the hacking attempts..first Max,and now Brenda?

Let it go ecurb..the JI comparison is silly.

What the **** is with the hacking attempts..first Max,and now Brenda?

Let it go ecurb..the JI comparison is silly.

I never said JN is turning into JI... it isnt... just pointed out an action that reminded me of it...

someone made a drunk joke, to someone who doesnt mind announcing to the world when they are drunk... (and usually types TERRIBLE on those occasions...)

I thought it was funny and harmless and assume that most if not all people would...

Smizzy the point of the joke was that she was drunk, couldnt type it correctly, then forgot that she had tried when she was no longer drunk and thought someone else did it... pretty funny actually...

I never said JN is turning into JI... it isnt... just pointed out an action that reminded me of it...

someone made a drunk joke, to someone who doesnt mind announcing to the world when they are drunk...

I thought it was funny and harmless and assume that most if not all people would...

Smizzy the point of the joke was that she was drunk, couldnt type it correctly, then forgot that she had tried when she was no longer drunk and thought someone else did it... pretty funny actually...

Hole.gif

OH BOY....don't want to start all this DRAMA.......

Just wanted to let ya all know what I got in my email....

PS:

A nite drinking at bar......$40

Typing on JETNATION......FREE

Seeing me try to walk drunk in a cast on CRUTCHES.....

PRICELESS.......

now change ur password.....:vactiontime:

Drama drama drama, I don't know if this is a personal attack but smizzy has seemed a bit backed up lately. Dude needs to get laid, Joebaby I'm putting you in charge of the very big and highly improbably task of getting smizzy laid. :)

Just my two cents- something that someone says and thinks is funny or makes a comment without really knowing a person can offend someone else. I was brought up to respect women -call me a male chauvinest -especially all the women here at jetnation-so yes I will defer to protecting them more here.

Just my two cents- something that someone says and thinks is funny or makes a comment without really knowing a person can offend someone else. I was brought up to respect women -call me a male chauvinest -especially all the women here at jetnation-so yes I will defer to protecting them more here.

I disagree with treating women like they need special treatment. It implies that woman are weak and need a man to protect them.

someone made a drunk joke, to someone who doesnt mind announcing to the world when they are drunk... (and usually types TERRIBLE on those occasions...)

Where are you even going with this? So dramatic and it's so unnecessary!! You made the drunk comment, not "someone". So... let's dig the hole further... Hole.gif

Back on topic... who is the mole?!!! Is Max trying to hack into everyone's account?!!! Doesn't he realize he has super-powers and there's an easier way?!!!

:disgust:

I tried to log in as Smizzy once. I used "penis" as the password but it said it wasn't long enough. Keep playing with it though Smizz, it'll grow!

You had soemthing there and then it feel flat at the end...much like your love making.

Archived