Ricky Williams Returning?????????

LockeJET

" Williams, who led the NFL in rushing in 2002, still owes the Dolphins $8.6 million for breaching his contract by unexpectedly retiring."

He had better do something. I don't think smoking weed is going to pay off this debt.

Bring him back, see if anybody cares. Ronnie Brown is the future of that franchise so if he does come back after a 4 game suspension he'd have to work his 1 year lay-off druggy ass back into the starting role and then would be traded at the end of the season.

Bring him back, see if anybody cares. Ronnie Brown is the future of that franchise so if he does come back after a 4 game suspension he'd have to work his 1 year lay-off druggy ass back into the starting role and then would be traded at the end of the season.

I heard this on the radio this morning - like to see the respect in that locker room for Williams if and when he would come back. Also all the moves the front office has made to try to replace him in giving up draft choices -me as the GM I would not welcome him with open arms. It is Ronnie Brown time and move on Rickey

I heard this on the radio this morning - like to see the respect in that locker room for Williams if and when he would come back. Also all the moves the front office has made to try to replace him in giving up draft choices -me as the GM I would not welcome him with open arms. It is Ronnie Brown time and move on Rickey

I would be extremely PO'd with him returning, even if i were the staunchest Dolphins fan. IMO the guy is clearly only returning just for the financial aspect of it. He has no love for the game at all and more importantly he could care less about the hard working paying fans. In fact, many of his past interviews suggest that's his exact attitude IMO.

I'm sure alot of players for every team are like that but i, for one, would want nothing to do with supporting the likes of that type of player.

I would be extremely PO'd with him returning, even if i were the staunchest Dolphins fan. IMO the guy is clearly only returning just for the financial aspect of it. He has no love for the game at all and more importantly he could care less about the hard working paying fans. In fact, many of his past interviews suggest that's his exact attitude IMO.

I'm sure alot of players for every team are like that but i, for one, would want nothing to do with supporting the likes of that type of player.

Archived