The Apprentice

Maxman

Did anyone watch this time around? I did but the show has definitely lost something IMO. I enjoyed the 1st round the best and it has kind of been downhill from there.

Ya, it has lost some steam. I watched this time cause one of the chick contestants works at my company. I hear next time they are having some older contestants also. People in 40s and 50s..

Did anyone watch this time around? I did but the show has definitely lost something IMO. I enjoyed the 1st round the best and it has kind of been downhill from there.

Ya, it has lost some steam. I watched this time cause one of the chick contestants works at my company. I hear next time they are having some older contestants also. People in 40s and 50s..

That makes sense. Some of these guys were doomed because of the pressure. They just caved.

Much like TOmShane caves in to the pressure of running a website.

That makes sense. Some of these guys were doomed because of the pressure. They just caved.

Much like TOmShane caves in to the pressure of running a website.

Archived