Smizzy Is the World's Biggest Dick !

Smizzy

Please let's keep all the love for me in here. You think I'm a dick...you think I favor the ladies...you think I'm a power hungy Mod?

Awesome...tell me in this thread and let's not let this topic bleed into the other convesations.

Get out of here... your ruining the thread with your sh**ty posting....

Let's be clear here...in the other thread you asked what would happen if you did this...and HERE...you just went and did it anyway.

Let's be clear here...in the other thread you asked what would happen if you did this...and HERE...you just went and did it anyway.

I noticed nothing would happen if I did it... Garb did it and it wasnt deleted... so why not get her back... its not an attack right?

In all fairness, I don't think anyone ever game him an answer. :lol:

I love ya man!!!

Wait a minute, I though this thread said Smizzy HAS the world's biggest D*ck, which was why I proclaimed my love so quickly. Now that I read the title correctly, I'd like to recant. Boy do I feel like an idiot.:character42:

Wait a minute, I though this thread said Smizzy HAS the world's biggest D*ck, which was why I proclaimed my love so quickly. Now that I read the title correctly, I'd like to recant. Boy do I feel like an idiot.:character42:

POTW nom!

Boy would you be dissapointed!

Archived