Show Your Love for Ice Cream!

MrsTaborJet

Who doesn't like ice cream? Alright some might not... but the majority of folks do.

Do you prefer cup or cone? Certain brand or flavor? Do you have a favorite old-time ice cream shop you frequent?

My all time favorite... Welsh Farms Chocolate Chip Mint... I'll have the whole pint, thank you!

:animal0026:

Give it up... what do you like?

icecreamek5.png

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It don't eat much ice cream. Never have.

The thing is in the Northeast people eat the stuff like crazy. I still can't understand why. It's good 3 or 4 times a year but people have it 3 or 4 times a week!

2318p.jpg

The absolute Bomb. Half the fat of regular IC - but creamier than regular and it's smooth as silk. Not to many evenings go by when I don't knock off about half a one of these guys.

It don't eat much ice cream. Never have.

The thing is in the Northeast people eat the stuff like crazy. I still can't understand why. It's good 3 or 4 times a year but people have it 3 or 4 times a week!

I'll dig into a pint once every few months... I'm not crazy like some who have it every other night of the week. There's a local place which is packed from March - November!

Savages! Nothing beats nocciolo and flor di latte gelato in a brioche with panna (whipped cream). If your in Brooklyn, Mona Lisa on 86th and 15th has it, but make sure the brioche is fresh.

I do love the gelato. Growing up in Melbourne, Australia with all of the Italian and Greek immigrants was excellent. We called it Gelati in Melbourne.

MrsTabor please tell tabor to run to the store.

Im about to start a "Show your love for Boobies" thread.

Is that hypnotic sig within the strict specifications of Jetnation? Just saying.

Nice! :rl:

I repped ya too..I love repping the women of Jetnation!!\:D/

thanks for the rep, bp... i got to ratcheted up my game... i havent had a potw nom in weeks now...

its like this place has forgotten what funny is :mrgreen:

Im about to start a "Show your love for Boobies" thread.

You first.

I'll show you mine of you show me yours

LOL! neither of you boys have the balls to show us your boobies...

oops...maybe THAT is the problem... ;):lol:

Savages! Nothing beats nocciolo and flor di latte gelato in a brioche with panna (whipped cream). If your in Brooklyn, Mona Lisa on 86th and 15th has it, but make sure the brioche is fresh.

First working me up into a lather over Nutella, and now this!

Archived