There Has To Be A Resident DR or RN On This Board?

In the past year and a half I've done the following to my right foot.

Dropped a Jeep Wrangler door directly on top of it, midway up the foot, slid into 3rd Base with the foot bent/ankle rolled when the cleat caught the dirt and twice have attempted to have a planter's wart 'frozen' off at the Drs.

Within the last 2 weeks when I work out, either via jogging or eliptical, my right foot goes numb after about 20 min, almost like it's asleep.

Thoughts? Nerve damage? Circulation issues?

They did all kind of fun tests to me, G.O.B.

They stuck a needle between my thumb and my pointer finger in the soft part with an electric shock attached to it,it was a bit freaky,but it showed severe weakness in that arm compared to the other one.

I'm not gay. Max tells me that when we're spooning.

Well, there's only one way to find out for sure. I want you to take a look at this picture and tell me if you get any warm tingling sensation anywhere, especially towards your groin area:

GQ%209-05%20Tom%20Brady%20in%20Rockmount%20693-Brown.JPG

In the past year and a half I've done the following to my right foot.

Dropped a Jeep Wrangler door directly on top of it, midway up the foot, slid into 3rd Base with the foot bent/ankle rolled when the cleat caught the dirt and twice have attempted to have a planter's wart 'frozen' off at the Drs.

Within the last 2 weeks when I work out, either via jogging or eliptical, my right foot goes numb after about 20 min, almost like it's asleep.

Thoughts? Nerve damage? Circulation issues?

Did you break the ankle or tear anything when you slid? I severely broke my ankle when I was 15 in the same fasion, snapping both bones, tearing all the cartilage and ligaments, and severing my achilles to boot. My cleats stuck into the ground and my leg kept going. I have pretty bad nerve damage since then, to this day I still have no feeling at all on the topside of my ankle.

It definitely sounds like nerve damage, not so much circulation issues.

Absolutely go see a doctor, though.

Did you break the ankle or tear anything when you slid? I severely broke my ankle when I was 15 in the same fasion, snapping both bones, tearing all the cartilage and ligaments, and severing my achilles to boot. My cleats stuck into the ground and my leg kept going. I have pretty bad nerve damage since then, to this day I still have no feeling at all on the topside of my ankle.

My ankle looked like a party favor within 30 seconds of the injury. I got X-Rays which were Negative for a break but they said that my ankle was severely sprained so bad I might have been better off if I had broke it. It was so bad that my leg looked like it was offset from the foot by about 3 inches and it swelled up like a canteloupe. The door incicent was one of my 1/2 doors on my old Wrangler that I had taken off with he 'window' still attached to it. My grip slipped and the metal door fell straight down on the top of my foot like a guillotine.

Archived