Is Danica Patrick The Most Overrated Person In "Sports"

The Indy 500 just got called for rain... Danica finished 3rd place as it was where she was running... she had a damn good chance to win...

she sucks... :roll:

without looking it up, who was second, fifth and eighth. if you don't know I'll take it as proof she is over hyped.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Most people probably don't even know who finished 1st or 2nd,

It was won by a Scotsman. And with the exception of a few Scots, nobody in the UK will even know about it, or will even care, because none of the papers will report it, as they're all too busy going on how Lewis "Wunderkind" Hamilton managed to finish in 2nd place at the Monaco GP, having failed to make a single overtaking move.

She is top ten IRL racer and has potential to improve ... unlike chadwick

That's a bit unfair to Chad. It is a lot more difficult to get even a competent pro NFL QB than it is to get a driver. They're both difficult to get good at, but NFL QB will always be harder.

without looking it up, who was second, fifth and eighth. if you don't know I'll take it as proof she is over hyped.

The 2nd, 5th and 8th place finshers don't have the body that she has , that's why. 3rd place, yeehaa!

I am SO sick of hearng about her and I'm not even a racing fan. She has done ZERO since coming on the scee.

It she didn't have boobies and ovaries she's be just another driver who has never won anything

Your sig hurts my eyes, but your right she is one hot chick.

One final comment from me on good old Danica.

This car and the promotional dollars supporting her are worth millions of dollars. They aren't putting her behind the wheel because she is a chick with boobs and ovaries.

She has a talent and desire to thrive and compete in a male dominated sport, had success in a male dominated sport. Let the woman drive the damn car for god's sake. Put your male pride aside and let her enjoy the success that she deserves - whether male or female it is deserved.

Don't fight me G.O.B... I'll come out to Detroit and fight you!

One final comment from me on good old Danica.

This car and the promotional dollars supporting her are worth millions of dollars. They aren't putting her behind the wheel because she is a chick with boobs and ovaries.

She has a talent and desire to thrive and compete in a male dominated sport, had success in a male dominated sport. Let the woman drive the damn car for god's sake. Put your male pride aside and let her enjoy the success that she deserves - whether male or female it is deserved.

Don't fight me G.O.B... I'll come out to Detroit and fight you!

I have to disagree with your assessment of this thread. The point is, she hasn't succeeded at all. The argument is that her lack of accomplishments being hyped up does a disservice to women by saying that women are inferior so mediocracy is considered success for them. That if she was ugly no one would be paying attention to her.

:confused0058:

I have to disagree with your assessment of this thread. The point is, she hasn't succeeded at all. The argument is that her lack of accomplishments being hyped up does a disservice to women by saying that women are inferior so mediocracy is considered success for them. That if she was ugly no one would be paying attention to her.

Wow, no success? Hmm. Really. What's your idea of success?

Women will never succeed with this attitude. You WIN, now drive the car let's see what you can do. :shake:

:confused0058:

Wow, no success? Hmm. Really. What's your idea of success?

Women will never succeed with this attitude. You WIN, now drive the car let's see what you can do. :shake:

how many wins does she have? just racing isn't winning. I'd say some first place finishes would be some success. Like people say about the Jets first round playoff loses is a failing season. She has 0 wins and has been top 10 less than 50% of her races.

how many wins does she have? just racing isn't winning. I'd say some first place finishes would be some success. Like people say about the Jets first round playoff loses is a failing season. She has 0 wins and has been top 10 less than 50% of her races.

Dude, give it up. A chick is getting attention for something you don't think she deserves.

You got your point across. Whatever!! Move on.

Let me get back to making dinner for my family, barefoot and pregnant.

Dude, give it up. A chick is getting attention for something you don't think she deserves.

You got your point across. Whatever!! Move on.

Let me get back to making dinner for my family, barefoot and pregnant.

I don't know anything about racing nor do I even care about the girl. but i resent the implication that any of my comments were misogynistic in any way. If anything is misogynistic its portraying a mediocre driving career as somehow successful because she has a "nice" body.

I don't know anything about racing nor do I even care about the girl. but i resent the implication that any of my comments were misogynistic in any way. If anything is misogynistic its portraying a mediocre driving career as somehow successful because she has a "nice" body.

She is a 'nice' body and a 'successful' driver. I'm not saying you are misogynistic or a wordsmith... but your posts appear to be both.

Archived