O.T 11 year old girl pitches perfect little league game-

faba

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EB...why cant the girl just be a good athlete for a typical 11-year old female? Anyone remotely educated in the physical development of early adolescence knows that pre-teens, especially females, are susceptible to rampant growth spurts/rampant maturation of cognitive skills (Read: throwing a baseball) The boys will catch up to her and probably surpass her, believe me. But girls receive their physical attributes and metacognitive skills by age 11 and boys are roughly 2 years behind, often 3 or 4!

So for you to call out the boys who were no hit by this girl is (A BIG SURPRISE) totally ignorant!!!

I've always wondered about the self-esteem of other guys who were quick to pile on fellow males for something THEY perceive as lacking in masculinity. Then again, knowing your thought patterns on other subjects, I cant say that I am surprised

EB...why cant the girl just be a good athlete for a typical 11-year old female? Anyone remotely educated in the physical development of early adolescence knows that pre-teens, especially females, are susceptible to rampant growth spurts/rampant maturation of cognitive skills (Read: throwing a baseball) The boys will catch up to her and probably surpass her, believe me. But girls receive their physical attributes and metacognitive skills by age 11 and boys are roughly 2 years behind, often 3 or 4!

So for you to call out the boys who were no hit by this girl is (A BIG SURPRISE) totally ignorant!!!

I've always wondered about the self-esteem of other guys who were quick to pile on fellow males for something THEY perceive as lacking in masculinity. Then again, knowing your thought patterns on other subjects, I cant say that I am surprised

Are you kidding me?? LMFAO

11 year old boys got owned by a girl. This isn't preschool, by age 11 boys are much stronger than girls, thats a fact. They aren't 5 year old tea ball kids, it's little league and girls still throw like girls. :lol: Your "typical" 11 year old girl is not even close to being as strong as your "typical" 11 year old boy. Girls might be taller at that age because they mature faster in that area, but boys should still be stronger. If not then they are pansies.

I know you like arguing with me, but you can't here. It's not even debatable. Just because you idoled yourself after mincus from boy meets world doesn't mean you have to hate on people that can actually play baseball and other sports. :lol:

Are you kidding me?? LMFAO

11 year old boys got owned by a girl. This isn't preschool, by age 11 boys are much stronger than girls, thats a fact. They aren't 5 year old tea ball kids, it's little league and girls still throw like girls. :lol: Your "typical" 11 year old girl is not even close to being as strong as your "typical" 11 year old boy. Girls might be taller at that age because they mature faster in that area, but boys should still be stronger. If not then they are pansies.

I know you like arguing with me, but you can't here. It's not even debatable. Just because you idoled yourself after mincus from boy meets world doesn't mean you have to hate on people that can actually play baseball and other sports. :lol:

(sigh) I wish you werent such a dumbass...

its not about whom is the stronger sex, its about not being ignorant of the fact that girls can SOMETIMES, especially during the early stages of phyiscal and cognitive development be vastly ahead of boys their own age who have yet to catch up...

It highly likely that a girl like Katie is simply ahead of a team full of her contemporaries playing Little League. I am just pointing out a fact that these young gentlemen need not be embarrassed by anything, YOU F*CKING DOLT!!!

I cant help but question the above post of yours, EB. Granted, you sound like a meathead (Duh...girls still throw like girls, and boys are pansies if they strike out to a girl, duhhhhhh) but if you were actually an athlete who has accomplished something and not an insecure computer geek who was stuffed into lockers by bigger kids, you'd have a different mindset. I see your Napolean-complex type every day.

its not about whom is the stronger sex, its about not being ignorant of the fact that girls can SOMETIMES, especially during the early stages of phyiscal and cognitive development be vastly ahead of boys their own age who have yet to catch up...

It highly likely that a girl like Katie is simply ahead of a team full of her contemporaries playing Little League. I am just pointing out a fact that these young gentlemen need not be embarrassed by anything, YOU F*CKING DOLT!!!

I cant help but question the above post of yours, EB. Granted, you sound like a meathead (Duh...girls still throw like girls, and boys are pansies if they strike out to a girl, duhhhhhh) but if you were actually an athlete who has accomplished something and not an insecure computer geek who was stuffed into lockers by bigger kids, you'd have a different mindset. I see your Napolean-complex type every day.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, JBF, and say you're a bit older. Probably older than me. I'm 23. You have a more enlightened POV than our young friend, EB. I mean, you don't have to verbally beat his ass, but you did...

EB, girls can beat boys. Especially in baseball. Jenny Finch, you know, the all world pitcher, has dominated MAJOR leaguers. It's not like they're wrestling or boxing, where speed and strength are needed. Girls can beat guys in basketball or even hockey. They can do it in baseball too. They could probably, in all likely hood, beat them in wrestling or boxing too (same weight classes). Maybe you should learn to treat women as equals, or else you may be one of those 35 year old Star Wars/Star Trek geeks, who live in their parents basement, wondering what's it's like...

I'm going to go out on a limb here, JBF, and say you're a bit older. Probably older than me. I'm 23. You have a more enlightened POV than our young friend, EB. I mean, you don't have to verbally beat his ass, but you did...

EB, girls can beat boys. Especially in baseball. Jenny Finch, you know, the all world pitcher, has dominated MAJOR leaguers. It's not like they're wrestling or boxing, where speed and strength are needed. Girls can beat guys in basketball or even hockey. They can do it in baseball too. They could probably, in all likely hood, beat them in wrestling or boxing too (same weight classes). Maybe you should learn to treat women as equals, or else you may be one of those 35 year old Star Wars/Star Trek geeks, who live in their parents basement, wondering what's it's like...

I'm going to go out on a limb here, JBF, and say you're a bit older. Probably older than me. I'm 23. You have a more enlightened POV than our young friend, EB. I mean, you don't have to verbally beat his a$$, but you did...

Nicely done, Stormshadow...

FYI, I am 27, so good call on that one too. Also, I teach 7th and 8th grade US History and I have girls in my classes that can beat the fried chicken crap out of boys their own age in just about every sport you can think of (including arm-wrestling) because they are so far ahead of them developmentally it will take at least a decade just to make it fair.

EB's opinion, while misguided and painfully unenlightened, is shared by many of the "lowlife" types to this day in spite of all we have learned about the physical maturation process over the years. I guess they aint much for book-learnin' and all. I just wonder where ignorance of the human anatomy meets cro-magnon male insecurity!

I'm going to go out on a limb here, JBF, and say you're a bit older. Probably older than me. I'm 23. You have a more enlightened POV than our young friend, EB. I mean, you don't have to verbally beat his a$$, but you did...

FYI, I am 27, so good call on that one too. Also, I teach 7th and 8th grade US History and I have girls in my classes that can beat the fried chicken crap out of boys their own age in just about every sport you can think of (including arm-wrestling) because they are so far ahead of them developmentally it will take at least a decade just to make it fair.

EB's opinion, while misguided and painfully unenlightened, is shared by many of the "lowlife" types to this day in spite of all we have learned about the physical maturation process over the years. I guess they aint much for book-learnin' and all. I just wonder where ignorance of the human anatomy meets cro-magnon male insecurity!

whatever you say dooshie. I played little league baseball, I was a pitcher and was the ace when my team won the championshop (in our own town, about 10 teams), played baseball last season in high school.

I play high school football and also played it when I was younger in 4th grade

I don't really give 2 sh*ts what you think because your a piece of s*** and I don't give a damn about you.

And if you don't think those boys were embarassed bein owned by a girl then you're a moron. It's just the way it is, men have pride in case you didn't know and being beat by a girl should exactly lift your spirits. IF you actually played sports in high school or at any level you'd recognize this and shut the hell up.

stormshadow

I haven't exactly seen jennie finch pitch to any MLB hitters, but I guarantee you if they saw the underhand 70mph ball or whoever fast it is, time after time, eventually they'd crank it outa the park. They're not trained to hit underhand. These little league kids knew she was gonna throw overhand, so it's a different situation.

I don't give a damn about star wars, never liked any of the movies so don't lump me in with that bull****.

and jbf, if you were on that team that got no hit by a girl would you not feel embarrassed?? please, gimme a break, you'd be crying in tears in the corner of the dugout under the bench whining for your momma.

whatever you say dooshie. I played little league baseball, I was a pitcher and was the ace when my team won the championshop (in our own town, about 10 teams), played baseball last season in high school.

I play high school football and also played it when I was younger in 4th grade

I don't really give 2 sh*ts what you think because your a piece of s*** and I don't give a damn about you.

And if you don't think those boys were embarassed bein owned by a girl then you're a moron. It's just the way it is, men have pride in case you didn't know and being beat by a girl should exactly lift your spirits. IF you actually played sports in high school or at any level you'd recognize this and shut the hell up.

stormshadow

I haven't exactly seen jennie finch pitch to any MLB hitters, but I guarantee you if they saw the underhand 70mph ball or whoever fast it is, time after time, eventually they'd crank it outa the park. They're not trained to hit underhand. These little league kids knew she was gonna throw overhand, so it's a different situation.

I don't give a damn about star wars, never liked any of the movies so don't lump me in with that bull****.

and jbf, if you were on that team that got no hit by a girl would you not feel embarrassed?? please, gimme a break, you'd be crying in tears in the corner of the dugout under the bench whining for your momma.

Sure there are. There's no questioning that. But those sissy boys probably aren't on the local sports teams now are they!? They're probably some pencil neck geeks like yourself.

You teaching children. Thats a laugh.

Sure there are. There's no questioning that. But those sissy boys probably aren't on the local sports teams now are they!? They're probably some pencil neck geeks like yourself.

You teaching children. Thats a laugh.

I think it's funny because those boys must be still crying about getting abused by a girl, which is probably likely if these guys have any pride........so jbf jumps on my back for saying what is probably true???

ok :shock:

I think it's funny because those boys must be still crying about getting abused by a girl, which is probably likely if these guys have any pride........so jbf jumps on my back for saying what is probably true???

ok :shock:

stormshadow

Actually, Jennie throws alot faster than 70 miles per... and she pitched against Major leaguers in Arizona, last fall or so. None of them could hit her well. Not one. It has nothing to do with being trained to hit under or overhand. The ball eventually has to cross the plate.

To say boys are better is just plain stupid. Girls can be better than boys. And the whole Star Wars crack wasn't about if you liked the movie or not, it was more about finding a more enlightened attitude or else you'll never have a girlfriend.

stormshadow

Actually, Jennie throws alot faster than 70 miles per... and she pitched against Major leaguers in Arizona, last fall or so. None of them could hit her well. Not one. It has nothing to do with being trained to hit under or overhand. The ball eventually has to cross the plate.

To say boys are better is just plain stupid. Girls can be better than boys. And the whole Star Wars crack wasn't about if you liked the movie or not, it was more about finding a more enlightened attitude or else you'll never have a girlfriend.

I think SS nailed it right there, EB hates women not solely because he's a meathead wanna-be jock, but because he is often rejected by them. The hostility juvenile delinquents such as EB hold toward women is derivitve from the rejection they face at the hands of brutal adolescent females.

I've seen some of these little sociopathic, acid-tongued pre-teen girls cut down male contemporaries to the point of tears...EB is not alone, but seriously dude, your resentment of the female gender shouldnt cloud your ability to see that some of them possess all the mental/physical attributes to be better athletes than you could ever hope to be...and more importantly, there is no shame in admitting that.

Now, say it with me:

Jenny Finch, hot as she may be, would dust you on your ass in 3 pitches or less! She would do the same to stormshadow and myself as well as she has done to MLB-level players!!!

I think SS nailed it right there, EB hates women not solely because he's a meathead wanna-be jock, but because he is often rejected by them. The hostility juvenile delinquents such as EB hold toward women is derivitve from the rejection they face at the hands of brutal adolescent females.

I've seen some of these little sociopathic, acid-tongued pre-teen girls cut down male contemporaries to the point of tears...EB is not alone, but seriously dude, your resentment of the female gender shouldnt cloud your ability to see that some of them possess all the mental/physical attributes to be better athletes than you could ever hope to be...and more importantly, there is no shame in admitting that.

Now, say it with me:

Jenny Finch, hot as she may be, would dust you on your ass in 3 pitches or less! She would do the same to stormshadow and myself as well as she has done to MLB-level players!!!

:shock::shock:

IT HAS EVERY THING TO DO WITH SEEING THE BALL THROWN UNDERHAND!!!! :shock::shock: She's not up there throwing better curve balls than barry zito and fastballs quicker than billy wagner, MLB hitters aren't trained to hit underhand, nor have they ever seen it, it's a different ballgame.

Look at el duque, back in 1998 batters couldn't touch him because of his odd delivery, they never saw it before, but in time, they got used to it and he has not been half the pitcher since that point.

That comment makes no sense, it really was a stupid stupid comment. "The ball has the cross the plate anyways" :shock::shock: FYI, There's alot of things that happen before the pitch crosses the plate

Did you play baseball? No sh*t it has to cross the plate, but the batter picks up the ball and the pitch from the pitchers delivery genius. :shock:

:shock::shock:

IT HAS EVERY THING TO DO WITH SEEING THE BALL THROWN UNDERHAND!!!! :shock::shock: She's not up there throwing better curve balls than barry zito and fastballs quicker than billy wagner, MLB hitters aren't trained to hit underhand, nor have they ever seen it, it's a different ballgame.

Look at el duque, back in 1998 batters couldn't touch him because of his odd delivery, they never saw it before, but in time, they got used to it and he has not been half the pitcher since that point.

That comment makes no sense, it really was a stupid stupid comment. "The ball has the cross the plate anyways" :shock::shock: FYI, There's alot of things that happen before the pitch crosses the plate

Did you play baseball? No sh*t it has to cross the plate, but the batter picks up the ball and the pitch from the pitchers delivery genius. :shock:

Now, say it with me:

Jenny Finch, hot as she may be, would dust you on your a$$ in 3 pitches or less! She would do the same to stormshadow and myself as well as she has done to MLB-level players!!!

Don't analyze me retard. You're the last person in the world who should be analyzing people. You're a stupid, pathetic, blow-hard.

She probably would, because I've have not been trained to hit underhand you idiot. And none of those softball players could hit overhand pitches.

Underhand and overhand are 2 different ball games

If you don't agree you're either

1. The biggest moron in the world

2. You've never played basbeball in your life.

I think you're 1 and 2 though.

Now, say it with me:

Jenny Finch, hot as she may be, would dust you on your a$$ in 3 pitches or less! She would do the same to stormshadow and myself as well as she has done to MLB-level players!!!

Don't analyze me retard. You're the last person in the world who should be analyzing people. You're a stupid, pathetic, blow-hard.

She probably would, because I've have not been trained to hit underhand you idiot. And none of those softball players could hit overhand pitches.

Underhand and overhand are 2 different ball games

These queers played badminton....and lost to the girls

BoSawx, check your tampon SallE

These queers played badminton....and lost to the girls

BoSawx, check your tampon SallE

Archived