O.T 11 year old girl pitches perfect little league game-

faba

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you are talking about immature 11 year old boys- i am sure they are somewhat embarrassed by this- still does not diminish the accomplishment by this girl

believe me immature boys dont like to be beat by ANYONE... girls or boys ;)

If you are talking about immature 11 year old boys- i am sure they are somewhat embarrassed by this- still does not diminish the accomplishment by this girl

believe me immature boys dont like to be beat by ANYONE... girls or boys ;)

A little off the topic of my original thread- but how many have seen some of the women softball games at the top colleges ESPN and ESPN2 show-some of those girls can smoke it to the plate-

A little off the topic of my original thread- but how many have seen some of the women softball games at the top colleges ESPN and ESPN2 show-some of those girls can smoke it to the plate-

ok thelma got to disagree..if we can change attitudes when they are young ...we wont have these preconcieved notions when growing up that boys are "better" then girls in certain things... it used to be that you would hear a girl say "i am not good in math because i am a girl"...you dont hear that in young girls anymore BECAUSE attitudes have changed...

Jeesh...I have to agree with GG.... :Nuts:

I coached my daughters youth soccer team this past fall and the days of boys dominating girls is becoming rarer and rarer.

Our best player was a girl..hands down. She was arguably the best player in the league.

I understand EB's point about boy's physical advantage's starting to take over and make-up for lack of talent, but it is a socio belief that boys are for lack of a better term being nutured in today's society.

Maybe this girl can not blow away these 11-12 year olds with heaters (relatively speaking for that age), but I bet she can pitch her ass with some Mulder/Mussina like breaking balls and crap.

ok thelma got to disagree..if we can change attitudes when they are young ...we wont have these preconcieved notions when growing up that boys are "better" then girls in certain things... it used to be that you would hear a girl say "i am not good in math because i am a girl"...you dont hear that in young girls anymore BECAUSE attitudes have changed...

I coached my daughters youth soccer team this past fall and the days of boys dominating girls is becoming rarer and rarer.

Our best player was a girl..hands down. She was arguably the best player in the league.

I understand EB's point about boy's physical advantage's starting to take over and make-up for lack of talent, but it is a socio belief that boys are for lack of a better term being nutured in today's society.

Maybe this girl can not blow away these 11-12 year olds with heaters (relatively speaking for that age), but I bet she can pitch her ass with some Mulder/Mussina like breaking balls and crap.

I agree.

You don't see me making fun of the girl or call her a tom boy or anything. Good for her, but those boys are probably getting whipped by their dads right now! LOL

I agree.

You don't see me making fun of the girl or call her a tom boy or anything. Good for her, but those boys are probably getting whipped by their dads right now! LOL

Maybe this girl can not blow away these 11-12 year olds with heaters (relatively speaking for that age), but I bet she can pitch her a$$ with some Mulder/Mussina like breaking balls and crap.

I wasn't disputing that gals can kick ass...

I know for a fact that they can! :wink:

It is just reasonable to assume the boys were humiliated. What's wrong with that?

Maybe this girl can not blow away these 11-12 year olds with heaters (relatively speaking for that age), but I bet she can pitch her a$$ with some Mulder/Mussina like breaking balls and crap.

I wasn't disputing that gals can kick ass...

I know for a fact that they can! :wink:

It is just reasonable to assume the boys were humiliated. What's wrong with that?

11-12 year olds throwing breaking balls :shock:

I thought that was a no-no.

psssst. Back in little league 4 years ago, practically every pitcher had a breaking ball. Coaches don't care about the kids anymore, or I should say MOST coaches.

psssst. Back in little league 4 years ago, practically every pitcher had a breaking ball. Coaches don't care about the kids anymore, or I should say MOST coaches.

All Little League coaches care about is who their son's or daughther's friends with. Those people get to play wherever they want to play, face the facts because that is the honest truth. Believe me, I know, I'm still young and in High School and I remember Little League and having to see people I know ride the bench because they weren't friends with the coaches kid...or didn't kiss the coaches kid's ass.

Little League is more about the parents then it is about the kids having fun.

Take it serious when you get to High School. Little League World Series...what a bunch of bullsh*t. Pequannock, my home town, and my friends who were on that team were beaten by that immigrant Danny Almonte (14 at the time, 2 years over the legal age and his brother was 16 at the time.) If those 2 weren't playing we would've beaten NY and represented NJ in the LLWS.

Give me a break about Little League. Little League blows, believe me, I know.

All Little League coaches care about is who their son's or daughther's friends with. Those people get to play wherever they want to play, face the facts because that is the honest truth. Believe me, I know, I'm still young and in High School and I remember Little League and having to see people I know ride the bench because they weren't friends with the coaches kid...or didn't kiss the coaches kid's ass.

Take it serious when you get to High School. Little League World Series...what a bunch of bullsh*t. Pequannock, my home town, and my friends who were on that team were beaten by that immigrant Danny Almonte (14 at the time, 2 years over the legal age and his brother was 16 at the time.) If those 2 weren't playing we would've beaten NY and represented NJ in the LLWS.

Give me a break about Little League. Little League blows, believe me, I know.

Unfortunately this is a pretty accurate statement. I coach a team and I try to let kids have fun. But people don't seem to remember that baseball is indeed fun, if we let it be!

Unfortunately this is a pretty accurate statement. I coach a team and I try to let kids have fun. But people don't seem to remember that baseball is indeed fun, if we let it be!

Let me see if I can dumb it down (yet again) for the likes of EB and JonEJinx:

With all that we have learned about the psychology of adolescent development...the only boys that should be "embarrassed" by being no-hit by Katie are illiterate CAVEMEN and self-hating boys with inferiority complexes brought on probably by female rejection at some level.

Sound familiar?

Let me see if I can dumb it down (yet again) for the likes of EB and JonEJinx:

With all that we have learned about the psychology of adolescent development...the only boys that should be "embarrassed" by being no-hit by Katie are illiterate CAVEMEN and self-hating boys with inferiority complexes brought on probably by female rejection at some level.

Sound familiar?

No, Mr. Jinx, they didnt. I'm not sure where the joke is in that comment...but thats exactly why I can admit there are plenty of females out there who can beat my ass at sports! I am not scarred by any relations I've had with the female gender at any stage of life, and apparently neither are any of the posters on this thread, yourself and especially EB excluded!

You name the sport, there are thousands of women that can beat me and you at it...

I understand EB is some under-achieving, pimply-faced teenager with a pube mustache. He is supposed to say things like that, what's your excuse for being such a dumb jinxed b@stard?

No, Mr. Jinx, they didnt. I'm not sure where the joke is in that comment...but thats exactly why I can admit there are plenty of females out there who can beat my ass at sports! I am not scarred by any relations I've had with the female gender at any stage of life, and apparently neither are any of the posters on this thread, yourself and especially EB excluded!

You name the sport, there are thousands of women that can beat me and you at it...

I understand EB is some under-achieving, pimply-faced teenager with a pube mustache. He is supposed to say things like that, what's your excuse for being such a dumb jinxed b@stard?

No, Mr. Jinx, they didnt. I'm not sure where the joke is in that comment...but thats exactly why I can admit there are plenty of females out there who can beat my a$$ at sports! I am not scarred by any relations I've had with the female gender at any stage of life, and apparently neither are any of the posters on this thread, yourself and especially EB excluded!

I'm not going into the male/female thing

But I will go so far to say that although I have never met you, my inclination is that you tend to have monthly cramps which require you to purchase panty-liners.

Archived