Get Torre the F outa here!

Barton

I hope the Yankees lose the freaking game today. Torre has to go.

The players have been saving his a## for YEARS! Now the players arent putting it all on the field and Torre's glaring mistakes show how STUPID of a manager he really is !!

AX the dumba## and get it over with! PULL THE PLUG! YANK THE CHAIN! SHUT OUT THE LIGHTS!

OUT OF HERE! NOW!!!!!

cashman is worse, he's the one brining in the washed up MVP's...what a joke of a franchise.

cashman is worse, he's the one brining in the washed up MVP's...what a joke of a franchise.

Cashman is at fault some but not near as much as Torre.

Cashman has built back up the farm system. The team looks good on paper too etc etc.....

I cant find the quotes, but I remember them during the offseason and it sounded like Cashman knew this was coming, I really think he sounded like a man who knew the Yankees had to sacrifice 2007 for the future. Did he think it would get this bad? I doubt it, at least I doubt he expected the lineup not to score runs.

I'd keep Cashman around for the single reason that he is not gonna trade away any of our young good players, he'll continie to add younger players. After just 1 season he has built up the farm system to one of the best in the entire league.

If we can find a GM who share the same sentiments towards building up the farm, and not some tampa goon that wants to trade them away, then make the switch and get rid of Cashman. But thats a risky move because a bad GM can make things difficult to win and Cashman is not a bad GM.

WHO GIVES A F##K!!! He hasnt won a WS since the mets in 2000!!!!!!

He is a PATHETIC MANAGER!! The past aint helpin him win today is it??!!

He is D-O-N-E.........DONE!

FIRE THE BUM!

The Yankess dont have the pitching!!!! Do you expect Torre to get on the mound and pitch since the pitching staff isnt getting the job done?

The Yankess dont have the pitching!!!! Do you expect Torre to get on the mound and pitch since the pitching staff isnt getting the job done?

With this attitude I guess a manager should never be fired because its all on the players.

Genius!

With this attitude I guess a manager should never be fired because its all on the players.

Genius!

As you can see this has been moved to the baseball forum. Continue posting mate.

You have been excellent by not posting here, but the time has come for you to return!

How's the whole team of the decade thing working out for ya Barton?

You can't be the best franchise EVERY decade. We have held that title enough times, to know that. Last time I checked, the decade isn't over yet either. The Muts have no titles, and the Sux have 1.

You can't be the best franchise EVERY decade. We have held that title enough times, to know that. Last time I checked, the decade isn't over yet either. The Muts have no titles, and the Sux have 1.

I would give them 1 decade in the past 4. Not even counting this one.

Its not like they have been running the table.

Barton is always the first rat to jump ship. 1st Sheffield,than Pennington, folowed by ARod ,now Torre.....how long before he takes down his Derek Jeter posters? Some ALWAYS need a goat.

Have a good holiday w/end Barton:p

At least Barton cares. Have you seen JonE or Ham around lately?

Sure... fire a WS wining proven coach... for Girardi... a coach who may have just gotten lucky with a good young team and has a big mouth...

Sounds like a plan... lol

as a Mets fan, I say keep Torre and dont promote Girardi ;)

Oh Lord, have the Yank fans resorted to the old 'look what we did in the past' refrain already? Its only May.

Well, to me , its all about what is going on in the present day, not whats on the History Channel. And in the present tense, the Muts are thoroughbreds and the Sux are fine hosery. Its the Yanks that are tattered and without pedigree . Will they turn it around? Maybe, but please , NOT the old 'forget we suck now, cause look what we did in past' mantra..

Take your lumps, ,remember pre-Steinny,, maybe its cyclical..;)

• 4 months later...
BUMP

Just stop your nonsense Barton..

Your a Jinx... face it

You're just a stupid f'ing dumbass, ecurb. All you do is talk outa your a##.

And yes, the Yankees should have fired Torre early in the season, but dumbass you thought they should keep him.

And dont ever predict your team winning it all right before the playoff starts. It is bad f'ing luck, everyone knows that. Talk silly junk before the season if you have to, NOT during the season, just a rule of thumb ecurb.

Adios.

You're just a stupid f'ing dumbass, ecurb. All you do is talk outa your a##.

And yes, the Yankees should have fired Torre early in the season, but dumbass you thought they should keep him.

And dont ever predict your team winning it all right before the playoff starts. It is bad f'ing luck, everyone knows that. Talk junk before the season if you have to, just a rule of thumb ecurb.

Adios.

Yeah me rooting for my team is really going to be the root cause of them losing... :rolleyes:

You claimed you didnt call for Joe's head... and you did... EARLY... lol...

Dont dish out what you cant take back...

I just root for my team... it does not effect their play on Sunday...

Yeah me rooting for my team is really going to be the root cause of them losing... :rolleyes:

You claimed you didnt call for Joe's head... and you did... EARLY... lol...

Dont dish out what you cant take back...

I just root for my team... it does not effect their play on Sunday...

Gee, really? Did ya think I was literally blaming you, ya dipstick?

Archived