june third my ***

timbok

so for all of u yankee fans...who said they would be in first place by june third.....i think you are wrong.

The yankees aren't just sucking,the Redsox are doing very well,which u overlook

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35063&highlight=june

Now I expect this to happen.

1.Max marries Smizzy

2.The Redsox win the division.

3.the Yankees barely win 81 games.

so for all of u yankee fans...who said they would be in first place by june third.....i think you are wrong.

The yankees aren't just sucking,the Redsox are doing very well,which u overlook

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35063&highlight=june

Now I expect this to happen.

1.Max marries Smizzy

2.The Redsox win the division.

3.the Yankees barely win 81 games.

I started that thread,,, ooops, maybe I was wrong ;)

Notice I didnt officially 'tick' that thread ;)

Braves coming back to earth by the way ;)

how many dollars have the yankees spent on a loseing team again?

About 200 Million, but yet, we still have 26 championships....

oh yeah, and that's because we have history and prestige so players want to play for us.

26 championships is more than the Braves, Mets, or whatever else people like out there.

oh yeah, and that's because we have history and prestige so players want to play for us.

26 championships is more than the Braves, Mets, or whatever else people like out there.

No. The only reason players want to play for the Yanks is because the Yanks overpay players.

Keep holding onto that past. It will take you far this season.

I still expect the Yanks to finish in first. If they do not, I have NO doubt they will finish closer to first than the Braves will. The Mets are head and shoulders above anybody else in that division.

The Yanks can count on the division leaders to pull their annual choke job. The Braves don't have that luxury.

The Yanks can count on the division leaders to pull their annual choke job. The Braves don't have that luxury.

Way to stick to your guns.

However, this years Red Sox are a much better team than of those who have choked in the past. As of now, they have better SP, RP, and closer. Manny is showing signs of coming out of his funk, and JD Drew is starting to find his form. Round it out with MVP like numbers from Youkilis, and this team, if healthy, is not going away.

The Yankee hopes fall on a rookie and a 44 year old pitcher. Both may turn out spectacular, but it may be too little, too late.

I still expect the Yanks to finish in first. If they do not, I have NO doubt they will finish closer to first than the Braves will. The Mets are head and shoulders above anybody else in that division.

Until the Mets can PROVE they can beat the Braves with any consistency, I refuse to believe the Mets will run away with the NL East. The Braves are 6-3 against the Mets this season; the Mets just can't get that monkey off their backs.

A Braves fan should be the last one to flap his pie hole at a Yankee fan. Considering how many times we beat you in the World Series recently, that should be enough for you to pipe down for the rest of your existence. How's Mark Wholers doing these days ?

again u guys live in the past.

WAKE-UP CALL,YOUR CURRENT TEAM SUCKS!

Present not past u *****

braves are in a better position then the yanks,considering how well we have played the mets this season.

Right. Things that happened 8-10 years ago affect this season how?

Braves fans shouldn't be throwing stones at anyone, considering all the times they have choked themselves to sleep. I guess since the past isn't fair game, we won't here anything ever again on this forum about how the Yankees choked the series away to the teabaggers...right ?

u know...... edison failed 10,000 times to make a lightbulb into he got it right..when asked he said he didin't fail 10,000 times,he found a way not to make a lightbulb 10,000 times.

the braves will define the odds

u know...... edison failed 10,000 times to make a lightbulb into he got it right..when asked he said he didin't fail 10,000 times,he found a way not to make a lightbulb 10,000 times.

Can a mod please clarify this post for me ? I don't have my hick to english dictionary handy.

Braves fans shouldn't be throwing stones at anyone, considering all the times they have choked themselves to sleep. I guess since the past isn't fair game, we won't here anything ever again on this forum about how the Yankees choked the series away to the teabaggers...right ?

It's fine to talk about the past.

However when pertaining to this season, the 98 World Series has no bearing.

Can a mod please clarify this post for me ? I don't have my hick to english dictionary handy.

I thought we had this little conversation yesterday.

Have fun finding somewhere else to post.

hahaha

not that old sawbuck again,,PLEASE,,

History Channel is for TV , not sports fans ;)

I actually still say Yanks a WC

LMAO "define the odds"

It's DEFY the odds buddy. Just tryin to help you out.

No. The only reason players want to play for the Yanks is because the Yanks overpay players.

Keep holding onto that past. It will take you far this season.

Who have the Yankees overpaid for?

You have NO doubt? Care for a wager?

Archived