JBF's Last Post EVER!!!

Jet/BosoxFan

Well folks, after 8 years of unadulterated smack...the end of the road is here! I have been asked to not post here anymore by the powers that be. I guess my schtick was only "tolerable" to them when the Yankees didnt suck. But after repeated warnings for innocuous, relatively tame banter, I began to receive warning after warning from the guy who invited me here in the first place. I saw the writing on the wall...WHAT? Did you guys think that I havent been paying attention to what was going on? But before I go...let me just say this to all of you, Yankee fans and Yankee Hater Nation:

This season has been like one GIANT wet dream! Not only can the Red Sox do no wrong but the entire Yankee roster except Jeter, Posada, and Andy Pettite has quit on Joe Torre, who looks like he is planning his July/August/September vacation every time they show him in the dugout. He, the Yankee HOF manager, is even getting BOOED at Yankee Stadium now!!! They must not be content at JUST tearing down A-rod. What a shame because I have gone on record as being a big Joe Torre fan. Although he is costing NYY dearly this year. I mean what more does this man have to do to get fired??? Still, the Yankee fans are showing their true form this year!!!

I'm waiting for these irate Yankee fans to start eating their young. They are being tortured with horrible pitching, untimely, bipolar offense, and watching possibly the laziest fielder I've ever seen: Robinson Cano! Cough...Pedroia > Cano...cough,cough! This is such a beautiful trainwreck to watch! The '07 Yankees are like a smash hit sitcom of the summer! Next we need A-rod and Jeter to throw fists in the dugout. We're already hearing Baseball Tonight analysts talk about whether george would be smart to back out of the Clemens deal before its too late?!?!?!?

Speaking of the Rocket, I wonder if the offense-starved Yankees would have been better served to go after Dwight Evans instead???

For the last time ever:

bwa-hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha

Farewell JetNation!

LOVE

THAT

DIRTY

WATAH...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...I've always thought about how much better JN would be minus Tx, JBF and MadMike. I think MadMike is gone temporarily but he said he's going to stay away from this forum so unless he's a flat out liar, this is officially the best sports message board on the net.

The Yankees Fans Circle Jerk could now reach biblical proportions.

I see it as now 50% of the non-baseball related posts in the baseball forum will go away. To each his own though.

wow..could this be happening...this baseball forum is gonna be all yankees (look of shock)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well folks, after 8 years of unadulterated smack...the end of the road is here! I have been asked to not post here anymore by the powers that be. ..

Much like the rest of your posts this one is simply not true. I never, nor did any of the mods, ask you to not post here anymore.

I asked you several times to avoid the personal attacks and stop posting with the intent of riling up the masses. YOU told me, you would just not post here anymore out of respect for me and the board. As far your act only being tolerable when the Yankees were winning -- another lie. The Yankees haven't won it all since this board was started. But whatever helps you sleep through the night.

If we didn't want you to post here we would have just banned you. We showed you the respect that you never showed in return. Funny how that works.

I for one think JBF should not go...he provides a nice counterweight to the straight PRO-Yankee level in this forum. True, he can be crass with his comments but we have a lot of that here.

JBF, he should stay, but he should stay away from the personal attacks.

LL

Nah....JonE and Ham won't see this post for weeks since the Yanks are slumping....

Can this be construed as a personal attack? Alluding to bandwagon behavior? Questioning their loyalty and dedication? Everyone is so ultra sensitive lately - I say, "why, yes, it should be viewed as a personal attack." ;) You're a renegade Mod, Tabor!:)

Can this be construed as a personal attack? Alluding to bandwagon behavior? Questioning their loyalty and dedication? Everyone is so ultra sensitive lately - I say, "why, yes, it should be viewed as a personal attack." ;) You're a renegade Mod, Tabor!:)

Awww.. Isn't that cute?

I for one think JBF should not go...he provides a nice counterweight to the straight PRO-Yankee level in this forum. True, he can be crass with his comments but we have a lot of that here.

JBF, he should stay, but he should stay away from the personal attacks.

LL

Not possible, IMO. Over the years, on 2 different websites, he has failed to stop these attacks. I say he never would be able to.

Not possible, IMO. Over the years, on 2 differnt websites, he has failed to stop these attacks. I say he never would be able to.

did he attack posters or just the Yanks?

I know he made anti Yank posts in same vein as Blackout,,

thats message board life..

did he bash individuals??

did he attack posters or just the Yanks?

I know he made anti Yank posts in same vein as Blackout,,

thats message board life..

did he bash individuals??

I'm sure there was more going on behind the scenes that we probably don't want to know about.

It is what it is. There were times where he could post good baseball stuff, then there were times where he was probably over the line. (Something we all have probably done.)

JBF said infamatory things all the time. So don't some current, long standing posters. Yah, so......life 'aint fair. You expect a Messagebaord to be? And yes, I've towed the "be equitable" line in the past. I gave up. If I want fair, I should coach T-ball.

Archived