JBF's Last Post EVER!!!

Jet/BosoxFan

Much like the rest of your posts this one is simply not true. I never, nor did any of the mods, ask you to not post here anymore.

I asked you several times to avoid the personal attacks and stop posting with the intent of riling up the masses. YOU told me, you would just not post here anymore out of respect for me and the board. As far your act only being tolerable when the Yankees were winning -- another lie. The Yankees haven't won it all since this board was started. But whatever helps you sleep through the night.

If we didn't want you to post here we would have just banned you. We showed you the respect that you never showed in return. Funny how that works.

Sad isn't it?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
did he attack posters or just the Yanks?

I know he made anti Yank posts in same vein as Blackout,,

thats message board life..

did he bash individuals??

Yes he attacked individuals. The last thing I warned him about was threatening to meet and fight another poster here. 7th grade this is not. Give us time though, we will get there.

Yes he attacked individuals. The last thing I warned him about was threatening to meet and fight another poster here. 7th grade this is not. Give us time though, we will get there.

At least we have graphics that are high school grade.

JBF said infamatory things all the time. So don't some current, long standing posters. Yah, so......life 'aint fair. You expect a Messagebaord to be? And yes, I've towed the "be equitable" line in the past. I gave up. If I want fair, I should coach T-ball.

Not sure what the point of this post is.

I asked JBF to lay off the personal attacks. He chose to say that we asked him to not post here anymore and leave. Not true.

We want everyone to lay off the personal attacks. Garb you know you don't like the personal attacks either. We are just trying to police the streets here, that's all.

5 deleted posts later this thread is close to being locked. If you like JBF that is fine. If you dislike him that is fine as well. Just lay off the personal attacks either way.

Just my silly, silly 2 cents worth:

Obviously, a personal attck is something that can't be condoned. Little jabs here and there, subtle pokes have long been allowed. It is a thin line to straddle sometimes, and I often trip over it myself.

What is maddening at times, is the inability of some to even allow a disagreement to their own opinion or view. Some get the hackles raised at even a suggestion of a difference of opinion. It is being caused by some on this thread who accuse JBF of attacks. Some just want to have a neat and tidy universe where their's are the only thoughts that count.

Those are the most dangerous people, in my opinion.

For those that PM Mods about posts that upset them-Tough-Get over it. I just can't understand that mindset. Settle it on the court. The Mods will get to it in due timeif there is a personal attack , just give them a chance. Can't be everywhere at once.

If you have feelings that get offended easy because someone didn't like your opinion, you probably are in the wrong place.

Obviously, a personal attck is something that can't be condoned. Little jabs here and there, subtle pokes have long been allowed. It is a thin line to straddle sometimes, and I often trip over it myself.

What is maddening at times, is the inability of some to even allow a disagreement to their own opinion or view. Some get the hackles raised at even a suggestion of a difference of opinion. It is being caused by some on this thread who accuse JBF of attacks. Some just want to have a neat and tidy universe where their's are the only thoughts that count.

For those that PM Mods about posts that upset them-Tough-Get over it. I just can't understand that mindset. Settle it on the court. The Mods will get to it in due timeif there is a personal attack , just give them a chance. Can't be everywhere at once.

If you have feelings that get offended easy because someone didn't like your opinion, you probably are in the wrong place.

There is a difference between than and JBF who was a troll who insulted people, pissed people off and threatened to beat people up. The fact that Pats fans are welcomed and seen as valuable posters on this board puts to rest your claim of people not accepting different points of view on this board.

damn,, thats freakin nuts,,

sad when people take it that far

There is a difference between than and JBF who was a troll who insulted people, pissed people off and threatened to beat people up. The fact that Pats fans are welcomed and seen as valuable posters on this board puts to rest your claim of people not accepting different points of view on this board.

If you think that it is only people of different teams that can have a differing point of view on a subject, I will tell you your view is myopic.

Pissing people off is not such a bad thing. Some people get pissed off by an opinion that is different than theirs. THAT is bad.

Personal insults, I think we all agree are not needed.

If you think that it is only people of different teams that can have a differing point of view on a subject, I will tell you your view is myopic.

Pissing people off is not such a bad thing. Some people get pissed off by an opinion that is different than theirs. THAT is bad.

Personal insults, I think we all agree are not needed.

Having an opinion is one thing... forming an opinion based around the fact that you are going to try and piss off as many people as possible is what JBF did... and its not cool.

This is a great post.

It was fun to see JBF spar with yanks fans every now and then, but even I gotta admit, his antics old after awhile. If that's his choice, good luck to him. But this board is not worse off because of it.

Now Thor gets to take the brunt of all the Red Sox bashing. Don't worry. I'll try to help you out a little bit. :)

It was fun to see JBF spar with yanks fans every now and then, but even I gotta admit, his antics old after awhile. If that's his choice, good luck to him. But this board is not worse off because of it.

Now Thor gets to take the brunt of all the Red Sox bashing. Don't worry. I'll try to help you out a little bit. :)

I'm not worried about them. They are unarmed this season.

not for nothin but donald trump is a bad example of going far in life-- man inherited a fortune and by most accounts he's lost money over his career.

Fred Trump left 200 million to all of his kids... so sure the Donald was lucky but he has also managed to build a lot of **** too...

also he is now worth almost 3 billion...

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2007/10/07billionaires_Donald-Trump_U5WX.html

I don't think he should of left just because people don't want him here, I don't think my family wants me in the damn house but I'm still here. You shouldn't care about what other people think of you.

F*** WHAT THEY THINK.

:box:

Archived