I happened to peak through Smizzy's myspace

Boozer76

A 3.5 at Southeastern Jersey Mountain State Tech Prep? Sickkkk

So are you saying you can't be successful at Community College? Lots of people start out at Community College and end up more successful then people who went to a 4 year crap school or just went to a 4 year school in general.

I'll do my 2 years at Community, then do 2 years at a 4 year and end up making more money then people I know who are doing all 4 years at a 4 year.

A 3.5 is a 3.5, no matter how you spin it.

Hey, you think you're so great because you go to Villanova and good for you I guess you deserve it, but you're not better then me, except for High School work. Don't act like you're better then someone just because you go to a better school then them.

I know plenty of people who went to Community College who are making 6 figures. Its not that hard. Its what you do after HS that matters, not what you do while in HS. Community College to a 4 year is not a bad way to go.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A 3.5 at Southeastern Jersey Mountain State Tech Prep? Sickkkk

So are you saying you can't be successful at Community College? Lots of people start out at Community College and end up more successful then people who went to a 4 year crap school or just went to a 4 year school in general.

I'll do my 2 years at Community, then do 2 years at a 4 year and end up making more money then people I know who are doing all 4 years at a 4 year.

Hey, you think you're so great because you go to Villanova and good for you I guess you deserve it, but you're not better then me, except for High School work. Don't act like you're better then someone just because you go to a better school then them.

I know plenty of people who went to Community College who are making 6 figures. Its not that hard. Its what you do after HS that matters, not what you do while in HS. Community College to a 4 year is not a bad way to go.

1D2_4377.JPG

Overrrrrreaction

It's a joke, Joey :)

CAT FIGHT!

Cat-Fight.jpg

Archived