I'm calling the mods out.

EM31

Scum suckers.

This reputation thingy is pretty dopey if you ask me. If you guys want to go around carerssing each other's reputational erogenous zones then by all means have at it... "Max... you have such a big reputation!"... "Yours is big too Spermy and it looks from here to be impressively deep too :)"... "Yes Max... Deep and wide baby... deep and wide. You can call me Mississippi"

Please permit myself and anyone else who wishes to do so to opt out of this game.

My option to opt out does not appear on my User CP-->edit options panel whereas other posters are claiming to be able to view such an option. I am forced to conclude therefore that not only have I been sentenced into enforced reputational servitude but also that there exists a secret options club of which I am not a member.

Scum suckers.

This reputation thingy is pretty dopey if you ask me. If you guys want to go around carerssing each other's reputational erogenous zones then by all means have at it... "Max... you have such a big reputation!"... "Yours is big too Spermy and it looks from here to be impressively deep too :)"... "Yes Max... Deep and wide baby... deep and wide. You can call me Mississippi"

Please permit myself and anyone else who wishes to do so to opt out of this game.

My option to opt out does not appear on my User CP-->edit options panel whereas other posters are claiming to be able to view such an option. I am forced to conclude therefore that not only have I been sentenced into enforced reputational servitude but also that there exists a secret options club of which I am not a member.

Boozer 76 is in charge of our private club- see him for details.

Hey, I'm not even in the top 10 here. And 90% of my rep came from Parcells. Without him I'd still be "off to a good start" :)

who are the top #10 here, I know BP is #1 and smizz and ecurb are pretty high.

Scum suckers.

So I guess you have also seen that as a non member of the secret club, you can not change your title either?

So I guess you have also seen that as a non member of the secret club, you can not change your title either?

yeah I can't turn off my rep( I don't want too) and I can't change my title, somethings I just noticed, it's not really that big of a deal.

... I am forced to conclude therefore that not only have I been sentenced into enforced reputational servitude but also that there exists a secret options club of which I am not a member.

yeah I can't turn off my rep( I don't want too) and I can't change my title, somethings I just noticed, it's not really that big of a deal.

Ahh, you two stop being cheap and just fork over the 55.00 to turn on the vip control panel for your account.

Scum suckers.

This reputation thingy is the greatest thing since sliced bread! If you guys want to go around carerssing each other's reputational erogenous zones then by all means have at it, just remember to include me! "Max... you have such a big reputation!"... "Yours is big too Spermy and it looks from here to be impressively deep too :)"... "Yes Max... Deep and wide baby... deep and wide. You can call me Mississippi"...I want in!!!

Thanks for the warm wishes.

Ahh, you two stop being cheap and just fork over the 55.00 to turn on the vip control panel for your account.

I gave up my body ( a $99.95 value ) to JN and I STILL dont have all the functions... :lol:

See that?

Censorship baby. Thread got buried and sent to Siberia.

Please, no talk of censorship, that usually ends up with Garb calling me a scumbag lowlife and me calling her a dirty pirate hooker from Whore Island, and we don't need another of those threads around here, lolSC

Please, no talk of censorship, that usually ends up with Garb calling me a scumbag lowlife and me calling her a dirty pirate hooker from Whore Island, and we don't need another of those threads around here, lolSC

she also enjoys calling me a shi**y poster... lol

but in reality she never posts anything but sh*t ...just kidding.....lolSC...

:rl: I would nominate this for POTW but I know how that would all go down.

Shoot! My disguise as a repressed prude has been exposed!

:P

POTW NOM

:lol:

Scum suckers.

Elements_of_tampon.jpg

I purposely had mine turned off, and two days ago, it was mysteriously 'enabled'. The option to 'disable' or 'enable' it has disappeared, along with the option to change the title bar. What gives? Does it 'disable' and 'enable' according to post counts, the weather, barometric pressure, the price of milk, what?!

http://jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=537735&postcount=17

http://jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=538047&postcount=31

First Bigfoot, then the Loch Ness Monster, and now this! :)

GOB, come enjoy a drink with me at the Thirsty Misogynist Pub and Grill, lolSC!

I wouldn't call that misogynistic. 8th Grade Weenie and Bodily Function Humor, maybe. Me, I prefer fart jokes, but that's just me...PFFFFFffffft! RUN!!! :)

Archived