Welcome to Rock Bottom and Beyond

shawn306

Population 25

Location 161st and River Ave

It's not bad enough that the Yanks lost again last night but lets take a look at how they Jays got their runs.

1) Sac Fly

2) Steal of home

3) Error and a fielders choice

Anyone notice something ? THERE IS NOT 1 F'N HIT IN THE WHOLE F'N LOT.

NOT ONE.

Then to top it off I have to look at the New York Post online and see this.

front053007.jpg

Brillant, Just F'n brillant.

Add to the fact that the Sox win again and what was once a 9.5 deficit just 6 days ago is not 14.5 and you know what you have ?

Rock Bottom.

So to the trainwreck that is the 2007 Yankees, Thank You. Thank You for ending the summer before is has even started. This team is dead, done, finished, kaput, C'ya, Adios whatever.

To A-Rod: Take your contract and your blonde bimbo and get the F out.

To Giambi: Take your roid ridden, amphetimine body and get the F out

To Moose: Thank you for game 7 against the Red Sox. Now go take your oversenstive @ss and get the F out.

To Clemens: Don't bother coming back with 91 mph hour fast ball. Stay home

To Johhny Damon: Grow your hair and beard back and get the F out go do a Geico commercial. Hey I even have a tag line for you.

"So easy a washed up noodle arm Yankee centerfielder can do it"

To Luis Vizcaino: I think immigration officials would like to talk to you. Get out

To Bobby Abreu: Just leave. You are not even worth a tirade

To Joe Torre: Thank You Joe. Thank You for managing this team to 4 World Titles and 11 trips to the post season in 11 years. Your HOF plaque will be waiting for you in 5 years. Thank you for bringing the back the class and stability that had been lacking for this franchise since the early 60's. It has been a great run but the run is over. It is time to step aside and let someone else take the reigns. (Hopefully Girardi).

Yes folks welcome to Rock Bottom. Hope you enjoy your stay. Next stop Utter Embarrasment. Estimated time of arrival 86 hours.

I can't jump on that train, Shawn, but I feel ya.

I'm going to foolishly hold onto hope for a while. I refuse to believe that a team with this much talent can suck this hard for an entire season. But, then, I thought marrying my first wife was a good idea, so don't go by me.

I'm going to foolishly hold onto hope for a while. I refuse to believe that a team with this much talent can suck this hard for an entire season. But, then, I thought marrying my first wife was a good idea, so don't go by me.

I can't tell you how many times I have been in your shoes and I respect that holding onto hope.

No matter how badly this season goes, it will not be worse than the early 90's version of teh Mets with the likes of boniil, Coleman, etc.

The Yankees have not started spraying bleach at the reporters in the lockeroom. THAT team was doomed before it stepped on the field.

I'm usually pretty patient but I don't see it happening this year.

There is zero chemistry on this team. They don't do the little things that you need to do to win, the bullpen is a cluster f, and very few of these guys get the hit when the need it. (i.e choke)

If you haven't learned enough yet, you are going to find out this weekend in Boston. If there is anything, ANYTHING in the tank you will see it this weekend. If they lose 2 of 3, or get swept then you can pretty much make plans to spend alot of time at the beach or on the golf course cause the only thing that is going to be left are the scraps.

pettite is good, Wang is good every other outing

everyone else on the staff sucks

well with blackouts delgado and wright jinxes (the yboth broke out of slumps the day he crapped on them) , we can ecxpect to see Petite and Wang lose their arms in a wood chipper by end of week..

Huh? Our starting pitching has been pretty damn solid lately... don't you mean those non-existant bats we have in the lineup?

See thats the thing though...early in the season it was starting pitching, then it was relief pitching, now its the bats. Each of the three have shown glimpses of being very good(or atleast better than at their low points). If the team as a whole could get their act together, and play well at the same time, it wouldn't quite be over yet. The only problem is that deficit is getting deeper and deeper. Maybe im just a little paranoid, i dunno...but i cant possibly say "theres no way the yanks make the playoffs" yet.

ok,,,,so your,,, telling me,,,,that the pitching is great??,,,,,??

no but it isn't the problem here, the yanks have been losing games 3-2 4-3 and not 16-15. The yanks can't hit with risp. Sure some blame has to be put on the bullpen but the starters have been very decent as of late. The pitching isn't losing games for us, it is keeping us in games long enough for our bats to lose them.

no but it isn't the problem here, the yanks have been losing games 3-2 4-3 and not 16-15. The yanks can't hit with risp. Sure some blame has to be put on the bullpen but the starters have been very decent as of late. The pitching isn't losing games for us, it is keeping us in games long enough for our bats to lose them.

i was mocking the way SJ uses ,, in every paragraph he types.

Population 25

Location 161st and River Ave

It's not bad enough that the Yanks lost again last night but lets take a look at how they Jays got their runs.

1) Sac Fly

2) Steal of home

3) Error and a fielders choice

Anyone notice something ? THERE IS NOT 1 F'N HIT IN THE WHOLE F'N LOT.

NOT ONE.

Then to top it off I have to look at the New York Post online and see this.

front053007.jpg

Brillant, Just F'n brillant.

Add to the fact that the Sox win again and what was once a 9.5 deficit just 6 days ago is not 14.5 and you know what you have ?

Rock Bottom.

So to the trainwreck that is the 2007 Yankees, Thank You. Thank You for ending the summer before is has even started. This team is dead, done, finished, kaput, C'ya, Adios whatever.

To A-Rod: Take your contract and your blonde bimbo and get the F out.

To Giambi: Take your roid ridden, amphetimine body and get the F out

To Moose: Thank you for game 7 against the Red Sox. Now go take your oversenstive @ss and get the F out.

To Clemens: Don't bother coming back with 91 mph hour fast ball. Stay home

To Johhny Damon: Grow your hair and beard back and get the F out go do a Geico commercial. Hey I even have a tag line for you.

"So easy a washed up noodle arm Yankee centerfielder can do it"

To Luis Vizcaino: I think immigration officials would like to talk to you. Get out

To Bobby Abreu: Just leave. You are not even worth a tirade

To Joe Torre: Thank You Joe. Thank You for managing this team to 4 World Titles and 11 trips to the post season in 11 years. Your HOF plaque will be waiting for you in 5 years. Thank you for bringing the back the class and stability that had been lacking for this franchise since the early 60's. It has been a great run but the run is over. It is time to step aside and let someone else take the reigns. (Hopefully Girardi).

Yes folks welcome to Rock Bottom. Hope you enjoy your stay. Next stop Utter Embarrasment. Estimated time of arrival 86 hours.

Rock Bottom? hmmm. okay. Try going 43-119 and then come talk to me about hitting rock bottom. You guys are nowhere near it.

• 3 months later...
It's wayyyyyyy to early to bounce on this, or any team

The entire fan base up north is getting wayyyyyyyy too ****y

I see a 1978ish collapse in the making

And that '78 Sawx team was very, very good

:Nuts:

You should read through it....Bob and I were the only rational Yankee fans:)

Gotta hand it to those 2 . Bob and JonE did come out and say that it wasn't over. Personally, I did not give up, but I had my doubts, and never came out in strong favor of the Yankees ever coming back.

I know that I addressed it a couple of times and said the Yankees would make a big run that would get them back in it. I knew they had too much talent and too much baseball left. I picked them as the WC winner in the pre-season and I'd be happy to be wrong about that.

Archived