For those who give a crappppppp

Brenjetsfan

:vactiontime: I got my cast off...put a soft one on for 3 more weeks....then the screw can come out. Have to schedule MRI for end of June on my knee...may or may not need surgery...SUCKS

Still on crutches...sucks being home .......anyway....just an update for those who care.

Party on.......

:vactiontime: I got my cast off...put a soft one on for 3 more weeks....then the screw can come out. Have to schedule MRI for end of June on my knee...may or may not need surgery...SUCKS

Still on crutches...sucks being home .......anyway....just an update for those who care.

Party on.......

I hope everything goes well.

thanks ....needed a CHEER today...Moses can't wait to ride you...

i mean with you:love0030:

an PS:..next time i go down it won't be on a motorcycle............

Bren --

The morphine drip, check it.

It seems low. You are much more tame today than usual.

Party on.......

Glad to hear you are making progress. Things should be a bit easier now with the softcast. He's to a quick and total recovery. :cheers:

heading to work on tan today......thanks guys-n-gals for cheering me up.......

::wub ::wub :cheergal:

I have to visit the wound dr for my boo boo under my knee....They won't make an appt for me unless I clear it with billing with the insurance..OY! So I get gang green an cut my leg off becasue of insurance...mother f'ers......thank god for my best friend/ATTORNEY...

oxoxoxo

Archived