Ahem,Herm Q&A 5/30

BP

Wow I dont miss this guy AT ALL. Everytime I read one of these rants I begin to get nauscious. And the thing about these interviews is that theyre 12 pages or whatever of complete garbage, I bet at least half of it are lies and the other half are obvious statements like "its good for rbs to be able to catch passes". What a dumbass.

its time for Herm to head for the college game before everyone else in the NFL figures out he's a schmuck.

He would be a great college coach... great recruiter... great with the Alumni... great with fundraising...

He would never have to worry about game clocks, or play calling or anything a head coach is involved with in the NFL.

its time for Herm to head for the college game before everyone else in the NFL figures out he's a schmuck.

He would be a great college coach... great recruiter... great with the Alumni... great with fundraising...

He would never have to worry about game clocks, or play calling or anything a head coach is involved with in the NFL.

Yeah & herm wouldn't suck every sunday anymore. he'd suck on saturday though.

Yeah & herm wouldn't suck every sunday anymore. he'd suck on saturday though.

lol :Nuts:

I think he would actually be a good college coach...

but what the hell do I know... I fell for his crap at first when he was with the JETS...

lol :Nuts:

I think he would actually be a good college coach...

but what the hell do I know... I fell for his crap at first when he was with the JETS...

what will make him a good college coach, he will get the players to buy into his schtick and the alumni and students will fall in line believing every one of his quotes.

In the pros, where the players are paid money instead of gifts, they stop believing in Herm's crap. College players are too stupid to see through the exterior and realize that Herm is just a glorified cheerleader/motivational speaker.

As much as I hate Herm Edwards, I would want him as a coach for my college team because I know he could recruit the good players and get the alumni to cough up some money. Which would lead to a successful program. Only thing I worry about is he enough of a scumbag to recruit properly???

Archived