Hey Max

BP

Dude, you just merged like 7 threads in lightning speed, banned a poster and locked a thread in a span of 45 seconds.. meanwhile, Thor is playing in the lounge. just saying!

you wouldn't make it in the rapper world bill. snitching is not allowed in their world ;)

you wouldn't make it in the rapper world bill. snitching is not allowed in their world ;)

I'm just busting balls with Thor.

I was more impressed with the moderating by Max though.

I know, I know..now you're gonna call me an ass kisser.. :-$

Dude, you just merged like 7 threads in lightning speed, banned a poster and locked a thread in a span of 45 seconds.. meanwhile, Thor is playing in the lounge. just saying!

I am working overtime this week because I am off next week. I am driving down to North Carolina. Johnny Green Balls and I are having an intervention with SJ.

It should be ugly. I will post the video on You Tube.

I am working overtime this week because I am off next week. I am driving down to North Carolina. Johnny Green Balls and I are having an intervention with SJ.

See, now if we had that cool beacon like i suggested in the thread i started, the warning light would have gone up and the mods would have zippered up their pants and moved in stat!

So that 'special' dinner I was told to attend isnt really in appreciation of me?

some assclown started a few racist threads in the football board.

as bill said, max dusted off his mod skills & lassoo'd the clown & bounced him quicker than you can type pscophant=D>

max will need that same A game in the carolina's I tell ya.

there's a thread but all his posts were deleted

I'm just busting balls with Thor.

I was more impressed with the moderating by Max though.

I know, I know..now you're gonna call me an ass kisser.. :-$

I was bustin too bill. you leave little room though these days. that was like some kung fu $hit max pulled eh?

gonna sit up straight when I post from now on :shock:

some assclown started a few racist threads in the football board.

as bill said, max dusted off his mod skills & lassoo'd the clown & bounced him quicker than you can type pscophant=D>

max will need that same A game in the carolina's I tell ya.

there's a thread but all his posts were deleted

I saw the remains of it. I see he left the muppet's thread titles untouched though. Mohammed Faba? WTF?

Max had the power grab this afternoon- unfortunately you get this types once in awhile- it is hard to block them from joining. Due to this being a "hobby" it is tough to be on patrol night and day here.

Max had the power grab this afternoon- unfortunately you get this types once in awhile- it is hard to block them from joining. Due to this being a "hobby" it is tough to be on patrol night and day here.

power grab? where do you guys practise this stuff anyway? wait, don't answer that

Archived