Paul Ricoeur is dead

Verde

And another ones gone.... and another ones gone....another one bites the dust..... boom boom boom

Are you happy, are you satisfied

How long can you stand the heat

Out of the doorway the bullets rip

To the sound of the beat

And another ones gone.... and another ones gone....another one bites the dust..... boom boom boom

To the sound of the beat

To the sound of the beat

Whut up GG? \:D/ I'm not going over the coals for hi-jacking another thread :lol:

To the sound of the beat

Whut up GG? \:D/ I'm not going over the coals for hi-jacking another thread :lol:

Shane uses the guy as his moniker. He stirs the pot, makes enemies, and suddenly emerges smiling with a "hey just kidding" attitude. He no longer has a need for Mr. Ricoer. Days later, Paul Ricoer, a man Shane, himself, labeled "The Devil", is dead. DEAD, people. And shane...he'd been missing for a spell hadn't he? His alibi...Keats. Nobody reads Keats anymore. He's always been a "tweener" anyway. This smacks of foul play. "Timing" my ass!!! You will not have died in Vain, Paul Ricoeur!!

Shane!

SHANE!!!!

DAMN YOU SHANE!!!!

Shane uses the guy as his moniker. He stirs the pot, makes enemies, and suddenly emerges smiling with a "hey just kidding" attitude. He no longer has a need for Mr. Ricoer. Days later, Paul Ricoer, a man Shane, himself, labeled "The Devil", is dead. DEAD, people. And shane...he'd been missing for a spell hadn't he? His alibi...Keats. Nobody reads Keats anymore. He's always been a "tweener" anyway. This smacks of foul play. "Timing" my ass!!! You will not have died in Vain, Paul Ricoeur!!

Shane!

SHANE!!!!

DAMN YOU SHANE!!!!

I wouldn't sweat it. Nobody would blame you. The next thread that stays on topic here will be the first.

I wouldn't sweat it. Nobody would blame you. The next thread that stays on topic here will be the first.

Archived