Paul Ricoeur is dead

Verde

Whut up GG? \:D/ I'm not going over the coals for hi-jacking another thread :lol:

Hey NJ, nothing much just getting ready for the end of the school year ;)

By the by It is hard to hijack a thread that isnt really a thread about anything anyway..it is not as if we are talking about french philosophy and how Paul Ricoeur's writings affected our lives..etc.. LOL

but ok... ;):lol:

Whut up GG? \:D/ I'm not going over the coals for hi-jacking another thread :lol:

Hey NJ, nothing much just getting ready for the end of the school year ;)

By the by It is hard to hijack a thread that isnt really a thread about anything anyway..it is not as if we are talking about french philosophy and how Paul Ricoeur's writings affected our lives..etc.. LOL

Oh, on the contrary, GG. It is a thread that is vaguely related to TomShane and, therefore, the furthest thing from "nothing" (or so he would say!) :lol:

Oh, on the contrary, GG. It is a thread that is vaguely related to TomShane and, therefore, the furthest thing from "nothing" (or so he would say!) :lol:

I saw this thread yesterday and laughed my ass off! BUT, a few things:

1) Last year I was reading Jacques Derrida, hated him, and he died that week.

2) This year I was reading Paul Ricoeur, hated him, and he died within the week.

3) When I was working at a department store 10 years ago, this security guard always investigated me for stealing, so I hated him, and he died tragically.

Moral: I am not one to be ****ed with.

I saw this thread yesterday and laughed my a$$ off! BUT, a few things:

1) Last year I was reading Jacques Derrida, hated him, and he died that week.

2) This year I was reading Paul Ricoeur, hated him, and he died within the week.

3) When I was working at a department store 10 years ago, this security guard always investigated me for stealing, so I hated him, and he died tragically.

Moral: I am not one to be F#cked with.

Whatever. You don't scare me.

You bore me TS and you belong in the LOUNGE.

Don't bother. I just emailed Tom a picture of me wearing a Steeler jersey. No way he messes with me.

Face to face, maybe not. But he certainly seems to have a certain kind of voodoo around here! I'd be careful, I were you!

Archived