Andrew Golatta vs Lamon Brewster tonight

vinnys025

If anyone cares, there is a heavyweight fight tonight along with the re-broadcast of the Trinidad ass whooping given by Winky wright.

I say Golatta wins in 8 by KO, then gets a title fight in the near future once again. I am pulling for Golatta, i know he's messed up in the past and cant handle success, but this guy has sooooooooOOOO much wasted talent, its a shame to see him go out without a title, even if it is a meaningless heavyweight title (these days).

The Heavyweight division is such garbage these days, I still see Golatta in the top 5....lol.

If anyone cares, there is a heavyweight fight tonight along with the re-broadcast of the Trinidad ass whooping given by Winky wright.

I say Golatta wins in 8 by KO, then gets a title fight in the near future once again. I am pulling for Golatta, i know he's messed up in the past and cant handle success, but this guy has sooooooooOOOO much wasted talent, its a shame to see him go out without a title, even if it is a meaningless heavyweight title (these days).

The Heavyweight division is such garbage these days, I still see Golatta in the top 5....lol.

Like I said....wasted talent. Lamon Ko's Golatta in the first round. Brewster is now the top heavyweight in the world in my opinion.

Golatta get hit clean? Or did he just show no heart again?

Like I said....wasted talent. Lamon Ko's Golatta in the first round. Brewster is now the top heavyweight in the world in my opinion.

Golatta get hit clean? Or did he just show no heart again?

Lamon came out like Mike Tyson as soon as the bell rang. Hit him flush with a left hook, and it was over from there. Two more knockdowns and the fight was stopped. No heart, not prepared, was definatly not ready for the quick start.

Lamon came out like Mike Tyson as soon as the bell rang. Hit him flush with a left hook, and it was over from there. Two more knockdowns and the fight was stopped. No heart, not prepared, was definatly not ready for the quick start.

Archived