Jeter's leadership on display.

PFSIKH

A thought just occurred to me. (I know, you guys can't believe that.)

According to Yankee fans, leaving the mask on was 'bush' right?

Wasn't that smart, though? If you're going to be in a fight, wouldn't you want all the advantage you can get? Win, by any means necessary?

A brawl doesn't have an effect on the outcome of the game genius.

God these chowds get dumber by the day.

And wtf is Jeter supposed to say? Uh yeah he cheated on his wife with a stripper?? :confused: Hey chowds, are your lives really this pathetic that you're talking about this?

What are we supposed to talk about Bob?

The second place Orioles?

The third place Jays?

Or the 200+ million dollar joke sitting tied for last with the D-Rays.

Let's be real here......the Yankees are the story of the year.

shawn306

No...I could give to craps about A-Rod and the blond.

It is Jeter's lack of defense of A-Rod again. I believe Jeter even defended Giambi one time.

Defending him from what ? The fact that A-Rod made what some are calling a bush league play ?

C'mon you are better than that.

I must have missed something down here. Probably 3/4 of the folks here thought it was alot of Blue Jay whining that the guy should have caught the ball anyway. (Not that our opinions really matter).

To me if you wanted to kill Jeter for not coming to A-Rod defense last year when the fans, the media and his teammates were killing him I have no problem with that. This though. This is almost laughable.

Defending him from what ? The fact that A-Rod made what some are calling a bush league play ?

I must have missed something down here. Probably 3/4 of the folks here thought it was alot of Blue Jay whining that the guy should have caught the ball anyway. (Not that our opinions really matter).

To me if you wanted to kill Jeter for not coming to A-Rod defense last year when the fans, the media and his teammates were killing him I have no problem with that. This though. This is almost laughable.

Almost?? This is downright pathetic. :rl:

A brawl doesn't have an effect on the outcome of the game genius.

God these chowds get dumber by the day.

And wtf is Jeter supposed to say? Uh yeah he cheated on his wife with a stripper?? :confused: Hey chowds, are your lives really this pathetic that you're talking about this?

1. I am not a 'chowd'. I grew up on Long Island.

2. I'm glad you've decided to try and keep your posts swear-free.

3. Now lets try to keep them insult-free.

I know, baby steps.

I know, baby steps.

So uh, why are we talking about this again?

And don't talk to me like I'm a child.

So uh, why are we talking about this again?

And don't talk to me like I'm a child.

I appreciate that you've curbed the swearing, but insults are not allowed either. I can get a 'real' mod to tell you the rules. If you like.

I appreciate that you've curbed the swearing, but insults are not allowed either. I can get a 'real' mod to tell you the rules. If you like.

You're right I was out of line. I'll be a good boy now.

Of course I can't help people complaining about something that is less than a non-issue, so maybe those who are doing so should think about that.

I know, baby steps.

1.you're a chowd I don't care where you live or grew up.

2. you're still a chowd

3. guess what, chowd.

Or what? Throwing that mod "power" around?

Gimme a break you toolbag

Hey, the Yankees are actually winning a game, and go figure. JonE shows up.

And you have the nerve to call me a toolbag?

EVERY mod at this site is great, and handles things fairly and correctly.

But...back to the Yanks, important win tonight. Still need to grab atleast one of the last two(if only for confidence sake), which should be tough, but you gotta get one before you get two. Should be a great rest of the weekend. Go Sox!

That is the point.

People profess he is a great leader, but he has not shown an ounce of leadership.

Yankees need to play ball and not worry about this A-Rod BS dragging on.

Again, the Captain has a chance to step up and deflect some of the attention away from A-Rod and where is he? MIA.

That people say he is a leader is a joke. He does not have to be A-Rod's buddy, but he could kill all the A-Rod BS in a second by coming out and saying something.

Yet, the Silence of the Lamb continues.

The only person that has shown an ounce of leadership in that club house is Giambi.

Once again, you couldn't hold back. Our captain is doing just fine, thank you. As I'm writing this, he just launched a shot over the Green Monster. Arod is a big boy, and he can take care of himself.

Why don't we talk about the Red Sox captain? You know the one with the big "C" on his uni. I wonder what the C really stands for. Why does he sprint around the bases like that? And maybe he should ride Manny The Dirtbag a little for not running out ground balls.

Archived