Who's The Most Overrated Player In The NFL ?

Ghost

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quick lesson in football for you, so that next time you don't look like the guy talking from his ass in ESPN. Taylor is a Defensive End not a linebacker. Our outside linebackers are Porter and Crowder and our inside backer is Zack Thomas... You remeber Zack, led the league in tackles in 06' also went to the Pro Bowl. He almost sent Coles to an early retirement on Christmas.

Jason Taylor is an OLB. You now play the 34 or else Joey Porter would not be there. Thanks for reminding me Porter is there though.;-)

I guess Tom Brady must be garbage too, his stats were never really great, they only became good the last 2 seasons and they didn't win a SB those two years. Derek Jeter must be crap too, after all, he is just one person on an entire baseball team, no way he was ever a part of winning a game.

The fact is that VY was a rookie on a team that has 3-13 talent. That team started out like 0-4, and we even beat them. Then VY took over and they finished 8-8. Part of that is a great coaching job, but part of that is definitely VY, otherwise if VY is truly that bad, the Titans would easily have been better with Collins or whoever else they had QBing before VY got the starting job. If you think VY is bad, then what must you think of Collins, who has better stats than Chad Pennington and has been to a SB?

I don't understand how McNabb can be overrated. He is rarely considered a great QB, even though he puts up MVP type numbers when healthy. If he's not healthy that has absolutely nothing to do with his playing ability, how can you be overrated by being injured? That seriously makes absolutely no sense, I don't get it. Should Martin's HoF spot be taken away because he got injured the final year? That's just so idiotic I have trouble understanding it.

CLEO LEMON

Pennington > Any Dolphins QB on the roster

:sign0090:

Your team lost that game, you cannot hang your hat on a questionable hit that took a WR out of the game for a few plays... not really that big of a deal WHEN THEY LOST.

Took him out for a "few" plays. He finished the game with 2 catches for 9 yards. I'd say he was out of the game and out of "it". I heard that hit in the stands and the loss was almost worth getting to see and hear it live. If you want... I know Youtube has a copy of it I can start a new thread with it and title it "Dolphin stings Jet"

0334815.jpg

Took him out for a "few" plays. He finished the game with 2 catches for 9 yards. I'd say he was out of the game and out of "it". I heard that hit in the stands and the loss was almost worth getting to see and hear it live. If you want... I know Youtube has a copy of it I can start a new thread with it and title it "Dolphin stings Jet"

0334815.jpg

Why are you not banned yet?

Wait so it was more worth it for you to watch a cheap hit... and get excited about it... than for your team to win...

You are officially a jackass.

You obviously watch NO dolphins games...

Taylor plays OLB in the 3-4...

Last year Taylor sometimes lined up on the outside, but for 95% of his football career he has been a defensive end and is officially listed as a defensive end. Either way he is the 06' defensive player of the year with 13.5 sacks, 2 interceptions, 2 TD'S, 60 tackles and 9 forced fumbles. No matter where he lines up he's kickin butt.

Last year Taylor sometimes lined up on the outside, but for 95% of his football career he has been a defensive end and is officially listed as a defensive end. Either way he is the 06' defensive player of the year with 13.5 sacks, 2 interceptions, 2 TD'S, 60 tackles and 9 forced fumbles. No matter where he lines up he's kickin butt.

Or crying about the J-E-T-S chant.

The NFL has a hard time with the 3-4 and getting the position listing right...

Bryan Thomas is a DE still if you go by what the NFL says... :roll:

Its ashame a player like Taylor is stuck on the Dolphins and will never win anything in his career...

The NFL has a hard time with the 3-4 and getting the position listing right...

Bryan Thomas is a DE still if you go by what the NFL says... :roll:

Its ashame a player like Taylor is stuck on the Dolphins and will never win anything in his career...

He won DPOY last year.

I felt the same way about Curtis Martin, If he had been on a better team he might of won something too.

It wasnt with the Jets, and Taylor still has a chance of going. Martin will never get the chance to compete for an opportunity to go back to a superbowl.

Maybe if Taylor is traded he has a chance... thats about it.

as far as based on current media hype/expectations and what that performer does on field currently (not in past) I would say Brett Favre

Thats actually a good one, he is always getting hyped as "great" which he was at one time... but has been nothing more than "good".

You have to ask Max. But my guess is because I'm usually right when I post.

I think its because I was busy...PEACE!

I just gave you the summer off CJ...come back when you want to talk football without being a dildo farmer.

I think its because I was busy...PEACE!

I just gave you the summer off CJ...come back when you want to talk football without being a dildo farmer.

"The price is wrong bitch!" is fitting here, is it not? :)

hey shadowjet. Giving me neg rep for saying vince young sucks is so childish. And I have seen the guy play

BTW you're a complete jack### with your sig. Look who's talking, practice what you preach, you've never even see Revis play so next time stfu and dont give me neg rep like a 12 yr old.

hey shadowjet. Giving me neg rep for saying vince young sucks is so childish. And I have seen the guy play

BTW you're a complete jack### with your sig. Look who's talking, practice what you preach, you've never even see Revis play so next time stfu and dont give me neg rep like a 12 yr old.

Dude...do you really think breaking every rule we have here at JN to make your point to this kid is appropriate?

Do it in PM Barton but don't do it here. The infraction for this post if gonna far outweigh the neg rep points.

:character42:

This guy must be like 13 yrs old, thinks vince young is great because he's on the cover of madden.

I got neg rep from him for voicing my opinion that I think vince young sucks, when all you have to do is watch him play, and if not, just look at his passing stats - HORRIBLE PASSER.

"Try watching the guy play before you say something like that." Thats what he said in my neg rep. I dont care about getting reg rep, but not when its undeserved and from somebody like shadowjet.

This guy must be like 13 yrs old, thinks vince young is great because he's on the cover of madden.

I got neg rep from him for voicing my opinion that I think vince young sucks, when all you have to do is watch him play, and if not, just look at his passing stats - HORRIBLE PASSER.

"Try watching the guy play before you say something like that." Thats what he said in my neg rep. I dont care about getting reg rep, but not when its undeserved and from somebody like shadowjet.

stop crying.

Archived