Troy Brown resigns with Patriots for 1 more year

Alk, you sure are a Troy Brown hater, eh?

Because I like a player doesn't mean I have the "hots" for them...how typical of you :roll: Troy Brown is the poster boy for what the Pats are about. You may not know that living in Corn Country...or is that cow country? Whatever.....

Troy Brow will be on the team. I'm almost certain. I'm also certain that Timmy Dwight will hurt himself in camp. Almost a given. Bethel is on the bubble, whether you want to beleive it or not. Sure, he's as fast as a gazelle but he has his head up his butt and he still doesn't quite get "it." How much longer will BB put up with the mental midget? Not long.

Check out this article from Patsfans.com. There is a line where he says if you are a true Pats fan you would understand this re-signing.

http://www.patsfans.com/bob/display_story.php?story_id=2737

Alk, you sure are a Troy Brown hater, eh?

Because I like a player doesn't mean I have the "hots" for them...how typical of you :roll: Troy Brown is the poster boy for what the Pats are about. You may not know that living in Corn Country...or is that cow country? Whatever.....

Troy Brow will be on the team. I'm almost certain. I'm also certain that Timmy Dwight will hurt himself in camp. Almost a given. Bethel is on the bubble, whether you want to beleive it or not. Sure, he's as fast as a gazelle but he has his head up his butt and he still doesn't quite get "it." How much longer will BB put up with the mental midget? Not long.

Check out this article from Patsfans.com. There is a line where he says if you are a true Pats fan you would understand this re-signing.

http://www.patsfans.com/bob/display_story.php?story_id=2737

Bethel Johnson = Dedric Ward

No way, (in my opinion) he takes a spot from Troy Brown.

LJ - I do not necessarily disagree with you, but here is my rational.

Bethel will probably never be the receiver Troy will. However, he is an outstanding KO returner. I think TYroy's effective return days are over. If last year is a indication, Bethel should be able to duplicate and exceed Troy's production as a 4th wideout.

Bethel Johnson = Dedric Ward

No way, (in my opinion) he takes a spot from Troy Brown.

LJ - I do not necessarily disagree with you, but here is my rational.

Bethel will probably never be the receiver Troy will. However, he is an outstanding KO returner. I think TYroy's effective return days are over. If last year is a indication, Bethel should be able to duplicate and exceed Troy's production as a 4th wideout.

Archived