Red Sox vs. Yanks-Game 2

Thor99

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This inning really pisses me off..Abreau is daydreaming out in right field (1 out)

Proctor gets terrified at the first sign of trouble, and Cano with a horrible throw on an easy play..the Red Sox shouldn't have scored any runs..damnit! :cussing:

That was an ugly collision. It has concussion written all over it.

When you see the camera angle from second base it looks really bad.

I understand that the throw to second was off, but Jeter needs to take some of the blame for that one-hopper.

Cano should have made a better throw, it's not the first time he's done that ****.

Why not leave Bruney in? Meyers is coming in for only one hitter, so you have to burn another arm.

I understand the E's aren't helping out at all, but Joe is killing the bullpen. Again.

Why not leave Bruney in? Meyers is coming in for only one hitter, so you have to burn another arm.

I understand the E's aren't helping out at all, but Joe is killing the bullpen. Again.

Meyers is probably the worst pitcher in MLB. That bloke sucks.

Meyers is probably the worst pitcher in MLB. That bloke sucks.

I know. But Bruney has been their lone bright spot in the pen.

Just seems silly to burn two more arms down 4 runs in the 7th, with Okajima and Papelbon looming.

Fluke? That's plain old bad baseball by the Yankees. Abreu is the softest RF in baseball.

Well Shawn Green is but you get my point.:)

How is it not a fluke? A simple fly ball to the wall cant be caught. An IBB. A walk. An error. Another error. A bloop base hit by crisp.

What a joke.

THAT is why I said Mussina and Abreu are not winning players. Moose choked a 5-3 lead right after we gave it to him, and Abreu cost us the game.

Those 2 players need to go.

How is it not a fluke? A simple fly ball to the wall cant be caught. An IBB. A walk. An error. Another error. A bloop base hit by crisp.

What a joke.

THAT is why I said Mussina and Abreu are not winning players. Moose choked a 5-3 lead right after we gave it to him, and Abreu cost us the game.

Those 2 players need to go.

How do you not blame Jeter? The double-play ball ends the inning. He was terrible.

How do you not blame Jeter? The double-play ball ends the inning. He was terrible.

Jeter gets blame....but the inning is completely different if Abreu catches the stinkin ball for the 1st out.

Apparently, somebody in the audience went "ha". Not confirmed by Ken Rosenthal.

Jeter is The Captain, and above reproach. He almost got Eyechart killed, though.

Why is he called eye chart??????

Jeter f'ed up, but Abreu f'ed up first and has always been a loser so I blame him and Moose a helluva lot more than Jeter this time.

Why is he called eye chart??????

Jeter f'ed up, but Abreu f'ed up first and has always been a loser so I blame him and Moose a helluva lot more than Jeter this time.

He's called eyechart because his last name looks like a bunch of random letters.

Actually, I blame Joe Torre for sticking with Proctor so long. IBB the go ahead run with no outs?

Either way, I hope Doug is back out there soon, that was very ugly.

Can you believe this f'n guy cant even catch a fly ball at the wall?? :rl:

What a f'n loser.

That's always been his rep. It hurts when you hit the wall. Whereas Matsui did a face plant into the wall last night.

Matsui can be on my team anyday.

Can you believe this f'n guy cant even catch a fly ball at the wall?? :rl:

What a f'n loser.

It wasn't a line drive, it was a lazy fly ball that hung up there forever while he ran around in circles. it was awful.

Archived