Mike Mussina & Bobby Abreu

Barton

Look, I'm already over todays loss. I figure the tigers win today, so we're then 6 games out of the WC, no big deal.

But I am sorry, Mike Mussina is a loser. The game was over as soon as he was on the mound after we gave him a 5-3 lead. He chokes away more leads than the Miami police department.

Bobby Abreu. Like Mike? Yeah, another loser. Word is we are looking to swap him for Jermaine Dye. Hell I'd do that in a split second (Dye is a FA after the season is over with , so we arent tied down with him if he strugges). Abreu melts like an ice cream cone on a hot day when a ball is hit to the wall. Somebody end this losers Yankee career already. Or just put Kevin f'n Thompson out there and be done with it. I can catch a fly ball with my f'n hat.

We need to win tomorrow, I sense a struggle but I hope I am wrong. I felt if we would have won today, we would have swept them. Now I am worried we lose 2 of 3. Not good.

Mike Mussina is the reason this team cant get on a hot streak. Trade him to a team in the NL and be done with it.

Abreu is just the icing on the cake. He's almost too stupid to function out there in right field. I mean, did he have an incident with a wall when he was a child or something? Has he never seen a wall before??? Can somebody explain to me why a starting OFer and a former allstar cannot catch a ball infront of the wall??

I'm sure he's not an idiot at judging balls, because he doesnt mess up unless its by a wall. Just judge the ball, pick a spot to run to, and adjust yourself from that point on. Baseball 101 ya idiot. Dont act like a retard and stutter step around like you cant see the ball. My God, what a disgrace of a baseball player.

Mussina spare game 7 in the 2003 ALCS doesn't ever pick up his team. If they could find someone to take him (The Phillies?), do it.

Phillies or Braves would make sense. It would have to be an east coast team for lil Mike. He's a 10/5 player (had a NTC clause anyways).

Mussina spare game 7 in the 2003 ALCS doesn't ever pick up his team. If they could find someone to take him (The Phillies?), do it.

Yankees trade

phillip hughes

mike mussina

bobby abreu (take his ass back!)

jason giambi* (if he ever comes back lol)

Phillies trade

Ryan Howard

Cole Hamels

fair? haha

i know it wasn't fair

just wishful thinking

maybe if we added A-rod and Cano into that package and asked for Utley and a prospect?

its like swapping teams kinda

Why would you want to trade huges and cano?

cole hamels is going to be the next Randy Johnson/Roger Clemens, he's already proven too

Hughes is still technically a prospect and nothing more (yet)

Give Cashman a call see if you get something for your great idea.

Mussina never should have been resigned so Im done killing him and ill just blame Cashman for getting duped by an aging pitcher who had a good contract year. Guys who can barely hit 90mph with any of their pitches just wont cut it in the american league unless they have a nasty secondary pitch and Moose doesnt have it. Some nights his knuckle curve is biting, other nights its floating over the plate like a beach ball for batters to hit. Try and trade him to the NL. Im sure a team like the Cards would be interested.. Desalvo and Clippard can give you Moose's production for a fraction of the cost.

Abreu is exactly whats wrong with the Yankees from the last few years. Just too many guys who dont want to all out for you. Abreu doesn want to crash into the wall, he doesnt want to eat grass to makes plays in front of him. Just a lacksadasical bum out there. If the Sox really want this guy Id put a big red ribbon on him and give him a swift kick in the arse on the way out. His play has been disgusting this year.

Mussina never should have been resigned so Im done killing him and ill just blame Cashman for getting duped by an aging pitcher who had a good contract year. Guys who can barely hit 90mph with any of their pitches just wont cut it in the american league unless they have a nasty secondary pitch and Moose doesnt have it. Some nights his knuckle curve is biting, other nights its floating over the plate like a beach ball for batters to hit. Try and trade him to the NL. Im sure a team like the Cards would be interested.. Desalvo and Clippard can give you Moose's production for a fraction of the cost.

Abreu is exactly whats wrong with the Yankees from the last few years. Just too many guys who dont want to all out for you. Abreu doesn want to crash into the wall, he doesnt want to eat grass to makes plays in front of him. Just a lacksadasical bum out there. If the Sox really want this guy Id put a big red ribbon on him and give him a swift kick in the arse on the way out. His play has been disgusting this year.

the Yankees are finding out why Phillie fans wanted to run Abreu out of town - see how quickly things change though because last year most yankee fans thought they made a good deal in that trade last year-at least most of what I saw on this board.

the Yankees are finding out why Phillie fans wanted to run Abreu out of town - see how quickly things change though because last year most yankee fans thought they made a good deal in that trade last year-at least most of what I saw on this board.

well umm Abreu did sorta help us when we lost Sheffield* and Matsui

and Abreu never underpreformed in Philly, his problem was clutch spots and hustling hard on every day defense

this year he sucks at both clutch and unclutch hitting situations hahaha

Barton----Any source to the Dye rumor? That would be a great trade for the Yanks.

Edit;...found it. http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/

Hamels is untouchable in Philly and rightly so. Not sure the rest of MLB is in a hurry to fix the Yankees bad moves anyway.

but Hughes is untouchable in NY, and we'd be throwing in A-rod, Moose, steroid boy and Abreu

I bet Moose could ressurect his career in the NL

either way its never going to happen

but Hughes is untouchable in NY, and we'd be throwing in A-rod, Moose, steroid boy and Abreu

I bet Moose could ressurect his career in the NL

either way its never going to happen

No it's not going to happen....the days of the rest of baseball fixing Yankee problems via salary dumps etc are probably over. WTF would the Phillies want Giambi or Abreu for?

They wouldn't trade Hamels for Hughes either. Cashman though may be dumb enough to take Burrell off their hands.

Mike Mussina better be gone by the start of the '08 season. I cannot stand him anymore. Loved him until this season, this season shows that he is completely finished.

'08 rotation:

1. Wang

2. Pettitte

3. Hughes

4. ?

5. ?

Archived