2009 Super Bowl

PatsFanTX

On Wednesday, NFL owers will award the 2009 Super Bowl.

The favorites are Houston and Atlanta.

Miami (which hosts the 2007 Bowl) and Tampa (severve lack of hotel space downtown) are the other two finalists.

So, who gets the 2009 Big Dance?

I say Atlanta because Arthur Blank has said he will spend $350 Millon to upgrade the Georgia Dome if he gets the big game. Owners always like to help out other owners when it come to raising money. And Tags, always loves facility upgrades.

Significant Importance to Jet Fans: This Super Bowl will be the 40th consectutive year that the Jets have failed to appear in the Big Dance. :wink:

On Wednesday, NFL owers will award the 2009 Super Bowl.

The favorites are Houston and Atlanta.

Miami (which hosts the 2007 Bowl) and Tampa (severve lack of hotel space downtown) are the other two finalists.

So, who gets the 2009 Big Dance?

I say Atlanta because Arthur Blank has said he will spend $350 Millon to upgrade the Georgia Dome if he gets the big game. Owners always like to help out other owners when it come to raising money. And Tags, always loves facility upgrades.

Significant Importance to Jet Fans: This Super Bowl will be the 40th consectutive year that the Jets have failed to appear in the Big Dance. :wink:

Significant Importance to Jet Fans: This will be the 40th consectutive time this week that TX has written something that is idiotic. ;)

Wow gg, you changed my words. :shock::shock:

You'll have to let me in on how you do that so I can try that neat trick with one of your hijacked posts.

Significant Importance to Jet Fans: This will be the 40th consectutive time this week that TX has written something that is idiotic. ;)

Wow gg, you changed my words. :shock::shock:

You'll have to let me in on how you do that so I can try that neat trick with one of your hijacked posts.

The Jets will play in the SuperBowl before 2009. You heard it here first.

The Jets will play in the SuperBowl before 2009. You heard it here first.

It will be the 5th consecutive year that the Pats failed to make the playoffs.

It will be the 5th consecutive year that the Pats failed to make the playoffs.

I used to feel that you added something to the Jets fan forum's with your posts. Now your just plain old annoying. You have a million posts on JI and you are already a Veteran on this site. I envision you as a fat, bloated, bed ridden, cheeze wiz eating, bald, smelly manbla member. If i'm wrong I appologize for thinking you eat cheeze wiz.

I used to feel that you added something to the Jets fan forum's with your posts. Now your just plain old annoying. You have a million posts on JI and you are already a Veteran on this site. I envision you as a fat, bloated, bed ridden, cheeze wiz eating, bald, smelly manbla member. If i'm wrong I appologize for thinking you eat cheeze wiz.

Bro no offense. Please do not take this the wrong way.

But are you serious when you say that at one time you felt Tx actually added something?

What the hell ever made you think that? [-X

Bro no offense. Please do not take this the wrong way.

But are you serious when you say that at one time you felt Tx actually added something?

What the hell ever made you think that? [-X

Dallas is getting a new stadium right Patsfantx - when is that supposed to be ready as a timetable

NFL likes to award new stadiums cities with the Super Bowl

Faba, yes, the Cowboys will be getting a new stadium in Arlington (where the Rangers play).

I believe it is slated for completion for the 2009 season.

Dallas is getting a new stadium right Patsfantx - when is that supposed to be ready as a timetable

NFL likes to award new stadiums cities with the Super Bowl

Faba, yes, the Cowboys will be getting a new stadium in Arlington (where the Rangers play).

I believe it is slated for completion for the 2009 season.

Archived