Sign in to follow this  
Smizzy

Patriots | Team talking to Adams

Patriots | Team talking to Adams

Sun, 3 Jun 2007 10:08:05 -0700

Mike Reiss, of the Boston Globe, reports the New England Patriots have been talking to unrestricted free-agent DT Sam Adams (Bengals) for the past few weeks. It is not known how involved the talks have become between the two parties.

That fat pig kills the Jets just like Ted Washington used to, great.

and we are not going after this guy because? this would give the pats 2 true NTs and would leave us with none. great job front office!

and we are not going after this guy because? this would give the pats 2 true NTs and would leave us with none. great job front office!

D-Rob really showed us all alot of something who paid attention to him last season in his first year playing under the 3-4. He played GREAT and I mean GREAT vs the Bucs one game. And I remember him stepping up big time vs the Pats in the Mud when we got the W. Last season the D-Line problems were due to players such as Vilma (Who I think is going to do great in the near future) could not get off the blocks. The LB's are so impotant in the 3-4 and this season we will have plenty.

Some DT's dont become great till 29-31... Im willing to bet money that Robertson can stand his own with solid players around.... Remember who he was playing next 2... Kimo

D-Rob really showed us all alot of something who paid attention to him last season in his first year playing under the 3-4. He played GREAT and I mean GREAT vs the Bucs one game. And I remember him stepping up big time vs the Pats in the Mud when we got the W. Last season the D-Line problems were due to players such as Vilma (Who I think is going to do great in the near future) could not get off the blocks. The LB's are so impotant in the 3-4 and this season we will have plenty.

Some DT's dont become great till 29-31... Im willing to bet money that Robertson can stand his own with solid players around.... Remember who he was playing next 2... Kimo

Guys like Adams or Ted Washington are so massive and destructive that they take up more than one blocker. THAT'S what frees up guys like Vilma to make plays.

Eh Sam Adams was a beast, now though hes just big, slow and fat. Done nothing for the Bengals last year.

80, there is no god.;-)

Sam Adams wouldn't make sense to me in New England unless they wanted to spell Wilfork for 10-15 snaps a game.

Tough to say that when Adams has never played NT in the NFL, so it would be pure speculation on your part. Either way, looks like he may be headed to Denver.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_6054090