Clearly, I am needed now more than ever!

Jet/BosoxFan

Oh my GAWD!!! The banter in here since my "last post ever" has left alot to be desired. I gotta admit, I was pretty p*ssed off and I was ready to leave for good on my terms but some of you actually convinced me to stay!

Now, on to more important things...I took a break from the game to watch the second to last Sopranos ever...came back to watch the BoSox put up a 5 spot on more hoorendous Yankee pitching!

Can I just tell you how much I LOVE Bobby Abreu??? I love the entire Yankee bullpen almost as much. Jose Vizcaino's mere presence = orgasmic!

NOW PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY...PROTECT THE LEAD, ADD MORE RUNS AND BURY THIS F_ _ KING TEAM ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are a tool to the max.

So this is your grande return? :rl:

I AM NEEDED HERE? Says who?

Says the distrubing man-love demonstrated by the 3 most vocal Red Sox fans as it pertains to the masses of Yankee supporters who simply must be destroyed. They really ought to be ashamed! The only Yankee smack being thrown around is by Yankee fans themselves! Its tough to take!!!

You gotta be kidding. They are letting the Yankee Circle Jerkers get away with murder. This cannot go on!

UnfEEkinbelieveable they let that junkerballer pos escape with a man on 3rd and no outs. Unf###ingbelievable.

The Yankees are losing this game.

Can we stop calling Arod the best player in the game when he cant situational hit?!??!!!

UnfEEkinbelieveable they let that junkerballer pos escape with a man on 3rd and no outs. Unf###ingbelievable.

Can we stop calling Arod the best player in the game when he cant situational hit?!??!!!

How about a little respect for a guy who just gave up his 3rd ER of the season?

He's been sensational, and the Yankees would love to have him in the bullpen.

How about a little respect for a guy who just gave up his 3rd ER of the season?

He's been sensational, and the Yankees would love to have him in the bullpen.

With all due respect to Okajima, who has been terrific this year......he's a junkerballer who's getting by because teams have never seen him before.

Guys who throw 85 mph fastballs with avg control dont last. I dont see him sustaining anywhere close to this success in future seasons and I say that in all honesty.

No I was banned, then unbanned due to a massive public outcry!

You were never banned.

You were told to cut out the insults or you would be banned.

Your leaving was a self-imposed exile.

WE MUST WIN THIS GAME

MUST WIN!

Mo will show little Papelbum how to do it. (btw, that stare of his is beyond cheesy, what a faggot he practiced it infront of a mirror pretending to be like Rivera)

HA!

Andy Pettitte has the best glare of all.

Oh my GAWD!!!

NOW PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY...PROTECT THE LEAD, ADD MORE RUNS AND BURY THIS F_ _ KING TEAM ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!

Holy f-in sheet

This thread is getting archived for all of us

COuld this thread, be the kick in the ass the Yanks needed?

I'm thinking it could be, and all of Yankee Nation would have to thank JBF

Thanks for coming back....you're our lucky rabbits foot

Dooshey of the day goes to Barton:Nuts:

Holy f-in sheet

This thread is getting archived for all of us

COuld this thread, be the kick in the ass the Yanks needed?

I'm thinking it could be, and all of Yankee Nation would have to thank JBF

Thanks for coming back....you're our lucky rabbits foot

Hey, look who's here after the Yankees win!!

This is no kick in the ass. The Yankees are still in trouble.

Archived