Clearly, I am needed now more than ever!

Jet/BosoxFan

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
C'mon Thor, you know this is a HUGE win for the Yanks. Not a big loss at ALL for the Sox, but a HUGE win for the Yanks.

Very true. The Yanks best beat the Sox best. Tip your cap and get on the plane.

Still a lot of season to go.

There were two plays of the game. Abreu robbing Pedroia, and Posada blocking the plate. Both were huge.

Nope, the Sawx are in trouble

BlowSux whammied the fuuccck out of the Sawx:Nuts:

What happens when the JBF whammy goes head to head against the Curse of the JonEno?

The irresistable force vs. the immovable object?

Matter and Antimatter touching and sending the entire universe into a black hole?

Another reason to hate Red Sawx fans

Backett gets a standing "O" after leaving a game he clearly should have lost

Pathetic

That was classic. Almost as bad as the time they gave dicek a standing O vs the yankees when he gave up like 6er in 7 innings. LOL.

BTW how many times is it now the Yankees have taken the sox big 3 pitchers to the woodshed and kicked their a##es in? dicek twice, fat schill twice, and beckett twice.

Until the Yanks can learn to beat the D-Rays and Blue Jays, it's not going to matter.

BTW how many times is it now the Yankees have taken the sox big 3 pitchers to the woodshed and kicked their a##es in? dicek twice, fat schill twice, and beckett twice.

The Yankees 'ace' just went 4.1 inning while giving up 5ER. Apparently Beckett had some company at the woodshed.

Until the Yanks can learn to beat the D-Rays and Blue Jays, it's not going to matter.

Oh it matters, dont kid yaself! The Yankees have their numbers. With Roger on the way, you wont have pussina to beat on anymore. I just hope pettitte isnt hurt.

God I loved watching all those sawx fans standing up with Arod down 0-2 and watching their faces as he rounded 3rd base for a game winning home run!!!!!! Call in to WEEI ya homos! LOLOL

The Yankees 'ace' just went 4.1 inning while giving up 5ER. Apparently Beckett had some company at the woodshed.

How soon we forget he got injured striking out that loser shortstop of yours with the bases loaded. You guys wish you could trade schilling & dicek for pettitte. :Nuts:

How soon we forget he got injured striking out that loser shortstop of yours with the bases loaded. You guys wish you could trade schilling & dicek for pettitte. :Nuts:

How soon we forget that our midget 2nd baseman rocked the next pitch off the wall. What's the point?

Oh, you're making an excuse for Pettite.

How soon we forget that our midget 2nd baseman rocked the next pitch off the wall. What's the point?

Oh, you're making an excuse for Pettite.

right.....the next pitch after he got injured......

Anyhoo, I remember Pettitte pitching a dynamite game vs the sox earlier in the year. Cant say the same for any of your "big 3" starting pitchers.

That Arod how run was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!! :Nuts: :Nuts:

BTW, how great was it to see that pos mike lowell swing and miss falling out of the box with his eyes closed (like a complete pansy) to end the game AFTER yet again plunking Youlkilis???

REALLY GREAT FEELING!!

BTW, how great was it to see that pos mike lowell swing and miss falling out of the box with his eyes closed (like a complete pansy) to end the game AFTER yet again plunking Youlkilis???

REALLY GREAT FEELING!!

Classy in victory, as always.

Classy in victory, as always.

ah, I'm just having alittle fun.

BTW, it was reported Andy had back spasms in the 3rd inning. (which explains why he was slapped around pretty hard in the 4th and then the trouble in the 5th). He says he'll make his next start.

ah, I'm just having alittle fun.

BTW, it was reported Andy had back spasms in the 3rd inning. (which explains why he was slapped around pretty hard in the 4th and then the trouble in the 5th). He says he'll make his next start.

Good, I'm glad he's not hurt badly.

I know that JBF wasn't banned and "voluntarily" stopped posting, but I think that if he starts a thread entitled "JBF's Last Post EVER!!!" he should not post again for at least a week. It's bad form.

The little thing he does where he pretends to talk about baseball doesn't really bother me. I do however think it's rather disrespectful for him to continually insist that he was banned. Now given the choice between who to believe (Max or JBF) I'm gonna put my money on Max no matter how many times JBF lies about it.

Archived