Clearly, I am needed now more than ever!

Jet/BosoxFan

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not for nothing, JBF - but you can't make a farewell speech only to come back a week later. That sort of behavior has Jetgirl written all over it. Yuck.

Anyway, this weekend proved one thing. It's a long season. Don't be foolish enough to count the Yankees out just yet, fellas. Plus, the idea of the Sox imploding and seeing Lyin' Larry Lucchino have a meltdown on national TV makes my heart sing. ;)

If this doesn't get them kickstarted then I don't know what will.

Especially after seeing the Yankee season in a nutshell on Saturday when the blew the lead three times, and looked like a softball team on its third keg in the field.

Momentum is only as good as the next day's starting pitcher. Let's see what Igawa does tonight.

Especially after seeing the Yankee season in a nutshell on Saturday when the blew the lead three times, and looked like a softball team on its third keg in the field.

Momentum is only as good as the next day's starting pitcher. Let's see what Igawa does tonight.

Not Igawa, shawn, Matt Desalvo tonight I believe

DeSalvo is pitching as Igawa went 7 innings (3runs -9k's) yesterday for AAA.

My bad. I thought I heard Saturday that they would go with Igawa.

He was an option, but as GS said he went for Scranton/Wilkes Barre yesterday (and did a pretty good job). So we'll have to deal with Garland and Buehrle with Desalvo and Clippard, respectively. Let's hope the kids are alright.

We're more or less just enjoying the utter douchebaggery that is JetBosoxFan.

At the risk of sounding like I am coming to JBF's defense, he is on a very short leash right now. One more insult or personal attack and he is gone.

That being said, let's keep the insults out of it.

Thanks.

At the risk of sounding like I am coming to JBF's defense, he is on a very short leash right now. One more insult or personal attack and he is gone.

That being said, let's keep the insults out of it.

Thanks.

He is gone, like how?

You're going to ban him? Give me a break, and stop tooting your Mod power. Are yo9u on some Mod ego trip?

He is gone, like how?

You're going to ban him? Give me a break, and stop tooting your Mod power. Are yo9u on some Mod ego trip?

I'm not 'tooting' my mod power. Nor and I on some ego trip.

Luckily, the Yankees will lose tonight, so you won't be here for a while.

Awww....Isn't that cute?

I nominate that for least deserving POTW nom ever.

whaa????? go read some of ecurb's nominated crap.....that is, if you can pry yourself from your work building high houses and ruling JN with an Iron Mod Fist. :P

Archived