Clearly, I am needed now more than ever!

Jet/BosoxFan

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess this proves that he needs JN more than he claims JN needs him.

The thread goes 12 pages, and you try to argue that the baseball forum is WORSE with him here? Please. You need him here to be your "punching bag" when things go well for the Yankees and poorly for the Red Sox. If the forum REALLY was the better without him, then he would be ignored right now instead of the center of attention.

The thread goes 12 pages, and you try to argue that the baseball forum is WORSE with him here? Please. You need him here to be your "punching bag" when things go well for the Yankees and poorly for the Red Sox. If the forum REALLY was the better without him, then he would be ignored right now instead of the center of attention.

He is being ignore, the thread is 12 pages of nonsense and postcount whoring.

He is being ignore, the thread is 12 pages of nonsense and postcount whoring.

Keep telling yourself that. JBF will not be ignored by Yankee fans as long he is here. And because of that, I fail to see the argument that the board is better without him.

Oh my GAWD!!! The banter in here since my "last post ever" has left alot to be desired. I gotta admit, I was pretty p*ssed off and I was ready to leave for good on my terms but some of you actually convinced me to stay!

Now, on to more important things...I took a break from the game to watch the second to last Sopranos ever...came back to watch the BoSox put up a 5 spot on more hoorendous Yankee pitching!

Can I just tell you how much I LOVE Bobby Abreu??? I love the entire Yankee bullpen almost as much. Jose Vizcaino's mere presence = orgasmic!

NOW PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY...PROTECT THE LEAD, ADD MORE RUNS AND BURY THIS F_ _ KING TEAM ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!

Dude.

Your flair for the drama needs some tweaking. Seriously. You couldn't keep your wad for more than a week? Sounds like a two-pump chump to me.

As for the title of the thread, you have always been welcome here. Needed? Don't think so.

To Garb and everyone else who is calling me out on my much needed & necessary comeback:

I was banned...then I was informed that apparently I was not. I forget the name of the poster in my farewell thread (124 I think) that said "Since when have they ever cared what anyone thinks of you"\

As long as I have an active account...I'll be posting here and LIKE IT OR NOT, YOU ALL WILL RELIGIOUSLY BE READING WHAT I POST!!!

You know it, I know it...move on!

To Garb and everyone else who is calling me out on my much needed & necessary comeback:

I was banned...then I was informed that apparently I was not. I forget the name of the poster in my farewell thread (124 I think) that said "Since when have they ever cared what anyone thinks of you"\

As long as I have an active account...I'll be posting here and LIKE IT OR NOT, YOU ALL WILL RELIGIOUSLY BE READING WHAT I POST!!!

You are a liar.

You were never banned.

ugh! I am not lying...I was receiving warning after warning for stuff I have been doing for years and decided that I would exit on my terms. Officially, I was not banned, but I said i would stop posting here if I were so unwelcome...my act just happens to be offensive now that the Yankees actually do suck!

I believe I have said this before...officially, no I wasnt banned, but the powers that be clearly do not want to see me again and wish i had stayed away.

I call SHENANIGANS!

ugh! I am not lying...I was receiving warning after warning for stuff I have been doing for years and decided that I would exit on my terms. Officially, I was not banned, but I said i would stop posting here if I were so unwelcome...my act just happens to be offensive now that the Yankees actually do suck!

I believe I have said this before...officially, no I wasnt banned, but the powers that be clearly do not want to see me again and wish i had stayed away.

Your a ____________________

You are too much. You were banned? By who? When? Please tell me because I will check the logs to see how\when you were banned and why.

Keep spreading your lies though.

Bro --

I invited you here. You know this. If I didn't want to see you here I would just ban you. So you need to check the tears at the door.

Post baseball. You guys that are saying the Yankees problems are causing problems here are not being fair. In the past few months we banned a huge Yankee fan for personal attacks and we made a Red Sox fan a moderator.

You can accuse me of whatever you want. But if you give it some thought, you will see that it is just not true.

Archived