Sign in to follow this  
BornJetsFan1983

Kellen "old Helen" Clemens

Kellen's good for two things, warming the bench and maybe getting gatorade for other guys that actual play in the game...They call him "Old Helen" Kelen every since the coaches started making him bring in cookies and other baked goods for the team. Its so he can contribute instead of just taking up space....He also has a distinct taste for granny aged wemon, so that helped too...

Kellen's good for two things, warming the bench and maybe getting gatorade for other guys that actual play in the game...They call him "Old Helen" Kelen every since the coaches started making him bring in cookies and other baked goods for the team. Its so he can contribute instead of just taking up space....He also has a distinct taste for granny aged wemon, so that helped too...

:confused:

Hes a Homo too????

Yes, much like Thomas Brady, Jason Taylor and Zachary Thomas.

I'll take him over you.

Eh what is the point in this thread.

Chad hating threads suck but this ones just weird.

• Upvote 1

:confused0082:

Now there is a Kellen sucks crowd... :roll:

If your not going to post something useful or doesn't sound like a 7th grader wrote it then do us all a favor and go over to JI. They enjoy post-whores and will like you a lot better over there.

This site is going to become another JI with too many people posting just for the sake of post-counts rather than contributing anything meaningful to discussion.

• Thumb Down 1

If your not going to post something useful or doesn't sound like a 7th grader wrote it then do us all a favor and go over to JI. They enjoy post-whores and will like you a lot better over there.

This site is going to become another JI with too many people posting just for the sake of post-counts rather than contributing anything meaningful to discussion.

I still think this thread was stupid as well... but you must admit... there aint much to talk about in June... :lol:

Alright no one want to bash Clemens, fine, thats ok...just testing the water lol, I like the I chose him over you comment...vn

Alright no one want to bash Clemens, fine, thats ok...just testing the water lol, I like the I chose him over you comment...vn

I like it too. Why makes you not like him ?

Is it his fault the FO counts on Pennington more then Clemens ?

Why would anybody bash him? What has he done to deserve being bashed?

Why would anybody bash him? What has he done to deserve being bashed?

he didn't beat out chad in year one. means he has to suck.

here's when i get to read 10 people quote

brady-bledsoe

penny-testeverde

palmer-kitna

how fun, i can't wait

brady-bledsoe

penny-testeverde

palmer-kitna

how fun, i can't wait

lol

We cant judge him yet... plain and simple... we cant call him good or bad...

Can we wait until July and August for the next epic battle between the dark minions of Emperor James Chadwick Pennington and the Freedom Fyghter(yes, he is a fyghter) General Roy Kellen Clemens?

i don't want to agree with the confusing post that starts the thread... but at the same time I have absolutely no confidence in Kellen Clemens to be anything but a career backup.

Might be a little soon to bash a QB that has never started and has only been in the league for a year.

He needs one more year in the system and we put him to the test.

BZ

I like it too. Why makes you not like him ?

Is it his fault the FO counts on Pennington more then Clemens ?

Really, maybe its only obvious in my mind, look I always see the chadwick cracks, and the clemens is great comments on here. There is defiinitly some unfounded Kellen love at Jet Nation. And for what? The guys is so new and people already want to pass the rieghns on. The mans never proven himself, or even really had a chance to(because he's a rook). Anyway the only way his support could be justified is if he played like a pro day one and was better than the starter which he's not. I didnt think the mere mention of him being crappy, albeit just to see how people reacted, would get some just to shutdown and be like "only post stuff I like" lol, It is pretty dry in June as someone mentioned, hell we had CP is the devil and god topics that had like 400 posts....maybe I made a pretty bad joke, but damn some cats got angry about lol, people need to take it easy. Just wait till I can get the minions together, and the freedom fyghters of General Roy Kellen "Old Helen" Clemens go down....

To quote the Geico caveman "uh...what?"

30 Helen's agree, this was a lame shot at Clemens.

(sorry to pile on,but I needed a reason to use the Helens reference. 50pts to whoever can name what it is I am referencing)

brady-bledsoe

penny-testeverde

palmer-kitna

how fun, i can't wait

Yeah but here's one problem with your comparison. Brady, Palmer and Chad Pennington are actually good.

• Thumb Down 1