IS every one copying the Jets?

BornJetsFan1983

Is it me or is every team doing the "emphasizing compitition" for starting positions and making a point to do so, like the Jets did when Mangini took over and changed the Jets organization. Maybe I never payed attention before, but it seems like every team is now copying the Jets preseason plans...am I right? Or am I just Jets on the Brain and imagining stuff?

we've all been wondering if lebron is "the next michael" but we are fortunate that we've finally found "the next boomboom."

You can't fault him for having Herm as the head coach for so long. Herm was proclaiming starters for the 08 Jets in his first year, now that's planning.

Emphasizing competition? Holy cow! What a concept! I hope Belichick is watching! I'd sure like to have him incorporate that philosophy with the Patriots.

and he should definately pay attention, when mangini is talking to the media. he might pick up some pointers.

mangini=god

Emphasizing competition? Holy cow! What a concept! I hope Belichick is watching! I'd sure like to have him incorporate that philosophy with the Patriots.

you forget where we've been before mangini took the reins. the smartest move he's made so far is taking a job where correctly determining how many seconds are in a minute will make him look like a genius compared to his predecessor.

Archived