Get Out of Banned Free Card

who would you bring back?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. who would you bring back?

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ecurb's opinions on everything are the right way. Everyone else is wrong. Get with the program, 124. :rolleyes:

BTW - I am quite crushed that the 15 year old rocket scientist, who has carved out his own room in Mom's basement, finds me vile enough to put me on ignore. How will I sleep this evening?

I would bring back TX if it meant Garb was banned... seriously Id make that deal...

She is like the version of TX that doesn't throw in the occasional meaningful post... just the constant BS...

Your like TX exactly...

Throw in a "yeah I know your always right" comment

Then question the posters age...

Really sad....

I would bring back TX if it meant Garb was banned... seriously Id make that deal...

She is like the version of TX that doesn't throw in the occasional meaningful post... just the constant BS...

Your like TX exactly...

Throw in a "yeah I know your always right" comment

Then question the posters age...

Really sad....

I thought you were ignoring me?

And, if you find it unsavory - why not the same sentiment towards 124 who has posted the same thing? Oh, I know why.....

Ugh.

I thought you were ignoring me?

And, if you find it unsavory - why not the same sentiment towards 124 who has posted the same thing? Oh, I know why.....

Ugh.

Exactly Garb.

Because I'm a Jets fan, which should show no bearing towards things but obviously it does here.

Being a fan of a certain team makes you no less or no more of a person. If anything, you should hate me 100% more then Garb because of my constant rants on your boy.

Oh and again ecurb, if talking crap on players on the Jets gets you banned, then I guess I'm damn close to getting my ass banned.

Sure, TX was annoying, but I can name two current posters who, in my opinion, are far more annoying than TX could ever be.....and no, one of 'em 'aint me. LOL!

Garb ,I thought I was the only one for you

now there is 2 of us ? ,Who is your "other" special friend??

Now I don't feel special anymore ,Dam that Joebaby lolsc;)

At least TX has some cognitive thoughts in that debate thread. Name one new idiot poster who can do that? That's right, you can't.

i hope you aren't saying you can? i think a lot of the posters that have been around a long time are a great read. SJ, troll, the mods, lady jet, verde, joebaby, jgb, a lof of quality stuff. I like the new posters too, if you consider icurb one, and the rest of the people that joined around that time, i see no difference in quality of posts, good humor, i like most everyone on this site.

I really hope you aren't throwing yourself into that pool.

Exactly Garb.

Because I'm a Jets fan, which should show no bearing towards things but obviously it does here.

Being a fan of a certain team makes you no less or no more of a person. If anything, you should hate me 100% more then Garb because of my constant rants on your boy.

Oh and again ecurb, if talking crap on players on the Jets gets you banned, then I guess I'm damn close to getting my ass banned.

I told you not to pull the new poster BS with me... and trying to use age as a factor is stupid as well considering your pretty young yourself...

TX was not banned BECAUSE he talked crap about Chad and Nuge... and its fine to bash a player... its the way you do it that makes you a Jerk...

TX went around trying to pick fights with his chad/nuge material... he stalked poster who he knew it would piss off and purposely tried to piss them off...

You do not go out of your way to piss people off... at least i hope you dont.

Some of you are incredible.

Remember when Patsfantx died for our sins?

Me neither.

I'm sure he's a great guy but he's nothing more then a ****ing troll, he was when I was JI and he was here.

Max did the 100% right thing by banning his sorry ass, I don't miss him that's for damn sure.

I told you not to pull the new poster BS with me... and trying to use age as a factor is stupid as well considering your pretty young yourself...

TX was not banned BECAUSE he talked crap about Chad and Nuge... and its fine to bash a player... its the way you do it that makes you a Jerk...

TX went around trying to pick fights with his chad/nuge material... he stalked poster who he knew it would piss off and purposely tried to piss them off...

You do not go out of your way to piss people off... at least i hope you dont.

Exactly, every Jets win, anytime Chad did anything there was TX to **** on everyone.

He was a good poster when it came to cold hard football facts, but his constant attacks on people was not needed, and the fact that I'm even discussing him, or that ANY of us are, is even worse then anything he did.

You are so, so wrong. He was far more than a troll.

Boy, I guess I should be banned them.

**** it, Ban me, after all I continue to talk crap about our fearless, yet injury proned "leader" behind center. **** it! Ban me then! DO IT! Because then I guess I deserve the same punishment as him.

TX respected the players that DESERVED to be respected and his sarcasm, again, was not seen by a lot of Jets fans because of too many younger, over-sensitive, newb posters... and the fact that he is a fan of the New England Patriots.

But hey, as far as I'm concerned, if your reason for banning him is because he bashed Chad and Nugent, while when he was around they blew dead dog dick, then ****, I guess I should be banned too for getting on Chad, Vilma's play in the 34 and Robertson.

Don't play dumb 124. When 99% of your posts consist of the same thing that I just mentioned above, that is not making substantive posts. He just said those things to piss people off and would respond to a discussion about our cornerbacks by saying "Chad has a noodle arm." He was just being a troll and his sole intent was to rile up Jets fans which he did well. He had opportunities to clean up his act but he didn't and eventually his schtick got more stale than bleu cheese.

Maybe Tx should come back for a week so people realize how much of a waste of bandwidth he really was.

Don't play dumb 124. When 99% of your posts consist of the same thing that I just mentioned above, that is not making substantive posts. He just said those things to piss people off and would respond to a discussion about our cornerbacks by saying "Chad has a noodle arm." He was just being a troll and his sole intent was to rile up Jets fans which he did well. He had opportunities to clean up his act but he didn't and eventually his schtick got more stale than bleu cheese.

Maybe Tx should come back for a week so people realize how much of a waste of bandwidth he really was.

He would behave for a week just to get a few more suckers on his side... :roll:

Some of you are incredible.

Remember when Patsfantx died for our sins?

Me neither.

I'm sure he's a great guy but he's nothing more then a ****ing troll, he was when I was JI and he was here.

Max did the 100% right thing by banning his sorry ass, I don't miss him that's for damn sure.

again you & ecurb telling us with a long history of goin back & forth with tx how it was here. thank you & ecurb for telling the likes of me & boozer & 124 how it was here prior to you're arrival.

tx incited ji cause all the young newbies there got sucked in over there

let's face it, if it wasn't during the JN biggest loser competition and max hadn't weighed himself in the morning and realized he'll never fit into that size 28 g-string again, he wouldn't have been so sensitive to tx's comment to not get his panties in a wad and tx would probably still be here today.

again you & ecurb telling us with a long history of goin back & forth with tx how it was here. thank you & ecurb for telling the likes of me & boozer & 124 how it was here prior to you're arrival.

Dude don't pull this "I've been here longer crap" A loser is a loser. I've gotten into debates with him, if you get him cornered he changes to petty insults. I'm well aware of this guy, I've dealt with him for a couple years as well.

I think you got sucked in... and I saw through his act.

He didnt like you, and would love to piss you off because your a JETS fan.

let's face it, if it wasn't during the JN biggest loser competition and max hadn't weighed himself in the morning and realized he'll never fit into that size 28 g-string again, he wouldn't have been so sensitive to tx's comment to not get his panties in a wad and tx would probably still be here today.

You forgot the lolSC... :lol:

haha, seriously i've enjoyed many a thread goin back & forth with tx. I don't miss the tx of recent history here but I do miss the old tx

As I said, when he stuck to football he was one of THE smartest posters, but his act of attacking Jets fans got old.

As I said, when he stuck to football he was one of THE smartest posters, but his act of attacking Jets fans got old.

it wasn't only football, he was fun in the lounge as well for quite a stint. I agree his schtick got old. I kinda think he got as fed up with us as we did of him. he needed to go no question, but I miss the tx of old.

Yeah ecurb, I'd much rather have a guy whose sacarsm wasn't seen by some Jet posters and who knew his Football over guys who make racial slurs, talk about their personal life like others care, spew about stupid television shows, praise #10 every chance they get, don't post quaility posts and have less of a football intelligence then did TX.

Yes, I'd much rather have TX.

He was witty and funny most of the time. As I've stated before - read some of the current rubbish from the newer members and lets revisit the statement. You did not like TX. Fine. Lots' of people did not. However, this poll indicates he was valued here more than most give him credit for.

I agree with Garb and 124, although, Jetcane would not approve of your opinion on TX, Garb. for shame!

I voted for TX, he was alright in my book, you had to be a thin skinned whiner for him to bother you, he was harmless and brought a lot more to this forum than some others I can think of. he just made the mistake of coming back at the worst possible time, after a Jet playoff loss to the Patriots.

Garb is the only person on my ignore list, and therefore the only person I really dont care for on this entire site... everyone else is fine in my book...

Are you kidding me? Garb bothers you that much? :rl:

That's silly, ecurb.

TX was nothing but a JERK... who cares what he did a year before that... he still had stupid comments even then... so what if he threw in some good football knowledge in the mix... he still had to jump in with a stupid comment every 5 minutes as well... he did more harm than good...

How long were you here while TX was here? 3 months? :rolleyes:

Archived