Get Out of Banned Free Card

who would you bring back?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. who would you bring back?

it wasn't only football, he was fun in the lounge as well for quite a stint. I agree his schtick got old. I kinda think he got as fed up with us as we did of him. he needed to go no question, but I miss the tx of old.

He is still up to the same BS over at JI for now... so dont get your hopes up...

Maybe one day he will mellow out...

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree with Garb and 124, although, Jetcane would not approve of your opinion on TX, Garb. for shame!

I voted for TX, he was alright in my book, you had to be a thin skinned whiner for him to bother you, he was harmless and brought a lot more to this forum than some others I can think of. he just made the mistake of coming back at the worst possible time, after a Jet playoff loss to the Patriots.

Are you kidding me? Garb bothers you that much? :rl:

That's silly, ecurb.

How long were you here while TX was here? 3 months? :rolleyes:

I had the fire down to smolderin ashes & danged if wild bill don't come gallopin in with a can of gas-O-line ;)

He is still up to the same BS over at JI for now... so dont get your hopes up...

Maybe one day he will mellow out...

& he has been for a long time on ji cause it's easy to suck them in over there.

it wasn't so easy for him here til you newbs came along :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

it wasn't so easy for him here til you newbs came along :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I know, ****ing newbs i just... *looks at post count* *backs away slowly*

*runs*

I had the fire down to smolderin ashes & danged if wild bill don't come gallopin in with a can of gas-O-line ;)

:)

He is pretty good at that isnt he?

I'm the anti-fireman. Sorry, I was busy with this stuff called work before, or I would have posted it earlier. :D

it wasn't so easy for him here til you newbs came along :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

He only bothered me at the very start... never really had a problem with him after that... I just didnt like reading through his BS.

Ecurb, why is the fact that you were a newb when he was banned, not something I should use? Its the truth. Unless you were spamming the board from Feb '05 to Oct' 06 and just decided to never post here, when the hell did you see all these posts from Tx? The Tx you saw in the last few months was a tad different of the person and poster he really was. He should've been banned, yes, but not forever. He was not that bad of a person.

Ecurb, why is the fact that you were a newb when he was banned, not something I should use? Its the truth. Unless you were spamming the board from Feb '05 to Oct' 06 and just decided to never post here, when the hell did you see all these posts from Tx? The Tx you saw in the last few months was a tad different of the person and poster he really was. He should've been banned, yes, but not forever. He was not that bad of a person.

Why shouldn't he be banned forever?

He was warned a LOT not to do certain things... then continued to do them... he was warned even before I arrived so dont act like he wasnt already up to his BS...

Maybe if one day in the future he can mellow out... max can think about it... maybe..

Why shouldn't he be banned forever?

He was warned a LOT not to do certain things... then continued to do them... he was warned even before I arrived so dont act like he wasnt already up to his BS...

Maybe if one day in the future he can mellow out... max can think about it... maybe..

You sound like Max's mommy

"You can't go out and play with that Tex guy, he's a bad influence on you!"

You sound like Max's mommy

"You can't go out and play with that Tex guy, he's a bad influence on you!"

lol

Im just sayin... in Max's defense a permanent ban is warranted... he gave TX more chances than anyone else... and TX still disrespected Max...

He only bothered me at the very start... never really had a problem with him after that... I just didnt like reading through his BS.

I think that you me & mcgraw all agree that tx was more than annoying for 6months or so here.

when I 1st encountered tx on the ji board way back he was actually really cool to me when I 1st started posting. when we reunited here at jn it was all good with me & tx for a long time here. thats kinda all i'm saying. I have a positive history with him

having said that I know of many who had a hated relationship with tx from day 1.

I never did

I fully understand why folks hated tx but I just never did.

the last thing I want is an argument or bad blood with you,mcgraw or anyone else who has feelings about tx either way.

I think that you me & mcgraw all agree that tx was more than annoying for 6months or so here.

when I 1st encountered tx on the ji board way back he was actually really cool to me when I 1st started posting. when we reunited here at jn it was all good with me & tx for a long time here. thats kinda all i'm saying. I have a positive history with him

having said that I know of many who had a hated relationship with tx from day 1.

I never did

the last thing I want is an argument or bad blood with you,mcgraw or anyone else who has feelings about tx either way.

Its all good

I think TX was a jerk... I dont hate the guy... I dont hate anyone I have met online... thats silly... there are a select few that I dislike and thats where it ends...

I exchanged a lot of PM's with TX and figured him out... after that he never bothered me... what bothered me was watching him go after people...

I never did

I don't think anyone's getting upset about any of this. I've had some damn good convos with Tex. I, as many other did, got sick of his act. I can remember him being a master at flaming newbs who came in with things like "The Jets WILL win the superbowl this year" and ****, it was good times. But he pushed his luck.

I leave it at this, I won't attack Tex the person, but I thought Tex the poster was more trouble then he was worth, near the end anyway.

This thread has potential.. potential to get somebody banned.:P

I agree and it will be someone on this list.

Max's most wanted list:

Alk

Boozer76

Garb

greengal

Jetsfan80

joebabyny

shawn306

Verde

NJ

Bill Parcells

I don't think anyone's getting upset about any of this. I've had some damn good convos with Tex. I, as many other did, got sick of his act. I can remember him being a master at flaming newbs who came in with things like "The Jets WILL win the superbowl this year" and ****, it was good times. But he pushed his luck.

I leave it at this, I won't attack Tex the person, but I thought Tex the poster was more trouble then he was worth, near the end anyway.

Hit the nail on the head.

I would bring back TX if it meant Garb was banned... seriously Id make that deal...

She is like the version of TX that doesn't throw in the occasional meaningful post... just the constant BS...

Your like TX exactly...

Throw in a "yeah I know your always right" comment

Then question the posters age...

Really sad....

see ec this is where you lose credibiity-Garb DOES know her football-go back to the postgame where the Jets beat NE and tell me she isn't objective and insightful

I agree and it will be someone on this list.

Max's most wanted list:

Alk

Boozer76

Garb

greengal

Jetsfan80

joebabyny

shawn306

Verde

NJ

Bill Parcells

Most likely myself, or you or Garb, because, well, you're Pats fans.;-)

see ec this is where you lose credibiity-Garb DOES know her football-go back to the postgame where the Jets beat NE and tll me she isn't objective and insightful

Sorry, lately (before I had her on ignore and minus the quoted posts) all I ever hear form her is BS...

She is obsessed with throwing in stupid comments at or about me lately and I think she is annoying... I wont comment on her knowledge of anything else anymore...

Ecurb's opinions on everything are the right way. Everyone else is wrong. Get with the program, 124.

BTW - I am quite crushed that the 15 year old rocket scientist, who has carved out his own room in Mom's basement, finds me vile enough to put me on ignore. How will I sleep this evening?

You're the voice of Jetnation now? Thank God, I was starting to think it was Ecurb.

whaa????? go read some of ecurb's nominated crap.....that is, if you can pry yourself from your work building high houses and ruling JN with an Iron Mod Fist.

What a bunch of absolute fags......seriously...this is an attack? This is an insult, not an attack. Get it right. I think you are a sh*tty poster. Many people here don't. Deal with it.

We're beating dead horses now? Awesome, I'm great at that.....

...if TX was banned for ruining every thread, why is Ecurb still here?

Since I know that Tx would have wanted it this way...POTW NOM

Nice! :lol:

Sorry, lately (before I had her on ignore and minus the quoted posts) all I ever hear form her is BS...

She is obsessed with throwing in stupid comments at or about me lately and I think she is annoying... I wont comment on her knowledge of anything else anymore...

All you have to do is look at the posts in this thread to see who's doing the most whining. \:D/

Who Posted?

Total Posts: 137

User Name Posts

ecurb2369 33

124 18

joewilly 11

McGraw38 11

Alk 10

Garb 8

Bob 7

johnny green balls 6

Arsis 5

MasonJet 4

Thor99 4

greengal 3

shawn306 3

mdrago4 2

Bill Parcells 2

SoFlaJets 2

L.I.MikeBleedsGreen 2

SouthernJet 1

Boozer76 1

faba 1

green_blood 1

Verde 1

NJ 1

Show Thread & Close Window

I dunno Ecurb, can you really blame her? I mean, my momma always told me:

"Never trust anyone with 0 vcash..."

Nice! :lol:

All you have to do is look at the posts in this thread to see who's doing the most whining. \:D/

Who Posted?

Total Posts: 137

User Name Posts

ecurb2369 33

124 18

joewilly 11

McGraw38 11

Alk 10

Garb 8

Bob 7

johnny green balls 6

Arsis 5