Dolphin Future QB is OLD!

BwanaZulia

Just was thinking about how Clemens has a few more years to go and went to look up his age. Ok, so he is turning 24 in two days. Many years to go.

Than I thought about the Dolphins and their rookie draft pick QB, John Beck. He is turning 26 years old and hasn't even hit a training camp yet.

John Beck

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/406245

Born: 08/21/1981

Kellen Clemens:

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/408416

Born: 06/06/1983

Seems crazy to me.

BZ

John Beck, wow, forgot all about him in Miami. What a QB competition they have right now!

Noodle Legs Culpepper

Miss Cleo

A mormon

:lol: :lol: :lol: Miami Dolphins #1!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

clearly, religous faith is important in quaterbacking a team.

Whats wrong with being Mormon, jackass. Day in, day out, you prove your immaturity(FIND OTHER SUBJECTS THAN CHAD) and just plain out piss me off. Wow, he is a Mormon, big ****ing deal, what the hell have you done with your life, I highly doubt you got drafted in the 2nd round and threw the fastest ball at the combine. At least mormons are dedicated, hard working people who can also claim in having the only purely American faith. I am not religious, but I have respect for these people, and it is people like YOU that prevent progress in America.

Whats wrong with being Mormon, jackass. Day in, day out, you prove your immaturity(FIND OTHER SUBJECTS THAN CHAD) and just plain out piss me off. Wow, he is a Mormon, big ****ing deal, what the hell have you done with your life, I highly doubt you got drafted in the 2nd round and threw the fastest ball at the combine. At least mormons are dedicated, hard working people who can also claim in having the only purely American faith. I am not religious, but I have respect for these people, and it is people like YOU that prevent progress in America.

Another personal attack from this fool. When will action be taken against him / her?

IM THE FOOL! WHAT! PLEASE! I am not the one judging people by religion or anything else, I judge people by their merit, and if they are just a plain fool or not. Your, sir, madam, junior, whatever you are, are the fool. You are talking about personal attacks, everyday, there is a new thread about "noodle arm". Sure, Smizzy does it too, but at least he isn't a DAMN FOOL about everything. You sir, are a post whore and a fire starter. Your only reason against Beck is that he is a Mormon? I was not around for the "Tx" that everyone talks about, but you sir fit the mold of how he was described.

IM THE FOOL! WHAT! PLEASE! I am not the one judging people by religion or anything else, I judge people by their merit, and if they are just a plain fool or not. Your, sir, madam, junior, whatever you are, are the fool. You are talking about personal attacks, everyday, there is a new thread about "noodle arm". Sure, Smizzy does it too, but at least he isn't a DAMN FOOL about everything. You sir, are a post whore and a fire starter. Your only reason against Beck is that he is a Mormon? I was not around for the "Tx" that everyone talks about, but you sir fit the mold of how he was described.

I'm a post whore? Once again young one, how long have you been here? Do you know me? The answers are not long and no you do not know me. I have quality posts, or at least I believe, seeing as I was voted most improved poster by the people who matter most at this site.

Your basis on me being a fool is because I don't like Chad Pennington, the same guy who has led this team to double digit wins once in his career, last season and has only started one complete season, last season. Congrats to him, he is a courgeous guy but to call me a fool because I don't like him, shows that you are way, way too much of a homer of Chad Pennington.

Oh and you also don't like that I made a statement that he is a mormon. So what. It was a JOKE. Ease up kid. I was not judging him by his religion, just making a joke. Once again, a person who is over-sensitive, and obviously you are, does not belong on a message board like this one, or you at the very least do not have any business reading my posts or many of my peers'.

I fit the mold of TX? Don't think so, seeing as I'm liked, again, by the people who matter here on this board and I add tons more to this board then you ever have your short, soon to be over stint here, and more then you could ever add if you are kept here much longer.

The difference between you and a guy like ecurb is ecurb gets it and is a good, mature person. You my friend are obviously a young kid who is immature and looking for some attention and respect, something you are never going to get here if you act out towards the more respected posters on this board, or if you act out towards any posters on this board.

Please Max, Tabor, Smizzy, whomever, get rid of this waste. He's another newb here to destroy this website.

Oh, and if you judge by merit, what does it mean when you're coming up to the age of 31 and havn't started but one complete NFL season in 4 legitimate chances to do so? I call that injury proned and injury proned players usually do not win NFL Championships, certainly when they are expected to be the leaders.

Have a good night sonny boy.

well, I guess the miami qb topic is out the window. remember guys it's just a game that we are discussing. I'll shut the hell up now, lol :)

Nah CoachT, we can be civil.

So, who wins the job.

The guy with multiple wives or Miss Cleo?;-)

6a00bf76d0a9b7438300c2252095a08e1d-320pi

I pity teh fool!

Ire incited on the ethereal means there's chinks in the armor of the belief. It's why we justify killing each other. If you have more respect for that than feeding a kid without food and clean water in the only physical life we all know, can't help ya out.

Another personal attack from this fool. When will action be taken against him / her?

I doubt you're gonna get much sympathy when you're mocking people based on religion. Some people here a religious and take offense to it.

Real talk..Cleo isn't that bad. He showed positive progressive-ness (yeah..it's my word) at the end of last season.

Real talk, OK. There's just too much wiggle room to NOT mock. C'mon, they bite major walnuts and Jets fans love to clink glasses and revel.

I doubt you're gonna get much sympathy when you're mocking people based on religion. Some people here a religious and take offense to it.

If you really want to mock religion, let me ask you,

Do you believe it is right to have mulitiple partners?

If you really want to mock religion, let me ask you,

Do you believe it is right to have mulitiple partners?

I don't want to mock religion. I don't want to discuss religion. I don't want religion to be brought up in the football section of a new york jets message board.

Mutiny! Mutiny! Somebody bag that bloody captain, he's led this thread off into unchartered waters..............

But honestly, who wants to talk about the pitiful Dolphins when there are mormons involved in the mix?????

J/k

Now I'm not a 'baby' person per se, but that is a pumpkin in your signature. A newborn gets the Medal of Honor, I'm thinkin'. Hand up.

Damn, dude, calm down.

Having trouble with the wives or something?

Probably not my place but...i dont believe it was 124's intent to insult anyone, he was just making a joke. As a very religious person myself, I've learned you have to take these jokes as they are...jokes. Now if 124 were to say "all mormons are horrible people and deserve to die a painful death"...well, that could probably be taken offensively :P. But a joke is a joke, and if you're going to tell a joke about one group of people, you should tell it about all groups of people. Go ahead and talk about how baptists(what i am) have to make sure they have something to eat everytime they meet, which is why all of our preachers are...um..."healthy men" haha.

Just relax...and laugh at the dolphins. Thats what i do ;)

What the hell's religion got to do with country? And what the hell does posting about Chad have to do with preventing progress? :confused:

Probably not my place but...i dont believe it was 124's intent to insult anyone, he was just making a joke. As a very religious person myself, I've learned you have to take these jokes as they are...jokes. Now if 124 were to say "all mormons are horrible people and deserve to die a painful death"...well, that could probably be taken offensively :P. But a joke is a joke, and if you're going to tell a joke about one group of people, you should tell it about all groups of people. Go ahead and talk about how baptists(what i am) have to make sure they have something to eat everytime they meet, which is why all of our preachers are...um..."healthy men" haha.

It's the people who don't do that that I worry about. :P

What the hell's religion got to do with country? And what the hell does posting about Chad have to do with preventing progress? :confused:

Haha...you know, things that dont make sense, plus your avatar is pretty funny. Love ATHF.

What's with the name calling newbie? You can make your point without it if you really try.

:good: Real nice post. And yup NOBODY knows how to eat like us baptists! :biggrin:

real talk, I liked what I saw out of Cleo's progression. But not many teams want to let their QB's mature into a good starter, I think that's why they want Green so much. I'd let Cleo start for now to see if he has anything and let Becker come up. You never know, Becker might win the job from day one. As far as the religious thing goes. 99% of the worlds problems are caused because of religion. When truly the only being you have to worry about is the one you pray to. If everyone just let each person do their own style of prayer and let God figure it out when you winked out, no worries.

Archived